Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2021, 08:24 AM   #31
Night Hawk

Try icing your nuts. Just make sure not to directly apply the ice or go longer than 30 mins ish.

Loves: Underwear, Orgasm Control, Cum, Nudity, Wedgies, Anal, Ice

Likes:Punishment, Pee Holding, Peeing myself, Tickling, Underwear Control, Rules

Interests: Milking, Swirlies, Role Play, Chastity, Nipple Play, Humiliation, BDSM, Golden Showers

Dislikes: Hard Pain, Post Orgasm Torture

Limits: Scat, Other People, Body Writing, Permanent Damage, Illegal
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 09:41 AM   #32
Space_Fox

Default Baby's first Punishment

Very well, buddy. This was gonna happen sooner or later, good thing it happened quick, since now you really know what your limit is, so remember that feeling and try to make it so you work on enduring more before you feel like that again.

Nonetheless, you do deserve a punishment for breaking your denial, and my suggestion is, post on the thread "KIK spank on demand"

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...t=spank+demand

Youre gonna post your kik and say that youre in until 5 people have messaged you, it is up to you wether to just follow their instructions or show them a video of you doing them, but you have to do as they say as long as you re not in trouble for it. Have fun.
Space_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 09:55 AM   #33
MusicalMoans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Fox View Post
Very well, buddy. This was gonna happen sooner or later, good thing it happened quick, since now you really know what your limit is, so remember that feeling and try to make it so you work on enduring more before you feel like that again.

Nonetheless, you do deserve a punishment for breaking your denial, and my suggestion is, post on the thread "KIK spank on demand"

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...t=spank+demand

Youre gonna post your kik and say that youre in until 5 people have messaged you, it is up to you wether to just follow their instructions or show them a video of you doing them, but you have to do as they say as long as you re not in trouble for it. Have fun.
Thabk you for the punishment sir, my post is up and can be found Here
I am now waiting to be spanked 😖

Likes - Anal, Begging, Humiliation, Spanking, Orgasm Control, Bondage, CBT, Chastity, Collar, Diapers, Feet, Omorashi
Dislikes/Punishments - Line writing, Corner time, Figging, Sensation play, Long term Denial
Limits - Family, Beastiality, Public, Social Suicide, Scat play
MusicalMoans is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, diapers, edging, punishment, spanking