Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2020, 09:17 AM   #31
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Each time Tom is addressing you you will secretly put your fingers in your pants, pantie or whatever you wear. Rub 3 times around your clit, then insert a finger. Pull your hand out and lick your finger clean. Then tell Tom how you currently taste, how wet you are, the consistency of your juice and so on. It does not matter if he directly addresses you face to face or if its by mail, messenger, call,... However, you should always do it wherever you are and keep him updated if you are unalloyed horny again. If he thinks it is too much, ask for a punishment.
Tom likes to utilise this and has been saying my name often and addressing me so I can constantly let him know my pussy status. Describing how wet I am and how I taste is definitely humiliating and Tom has decided that I should remain minty fresh so every time I reported back that I know longer smelt or tasted like mint more toothpaste was applied to my clit and pussy making me minty fresh. I was constantly wet for him which he was very happy about however wasn't impressed with how often we had to reapply the toothpaste due to not smelling minty any more for him
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 12-15-2020, 09:27 AM   #32
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
When at home, every hour stand in a corner and pull down anything you wear to your knees with slightly spread legs. Put your hands on your head and stand like that for the indicated time. If Tom is present ask him how long you should stand like that, if he is not present stand like that for 5 min but repeat every 30 min.
I quite like this I like a corner time task - we did this pretty much on the hour every hour (except when ive been in bed) for the last day and half or so and whilst at the start he was telling me how long to stand there for he's recently moved to writing a time down (between 1 and 15 minutes) and not telling me what he's put, I then have to stand there for the amount of time he's written down. If I stand there longer than he's put then I've had extra corner time for no reason, if I stand there for less time though he spanks me on the pussy the amount of minutes I was out which is keeping it pretty interesting, hope you don't mind us editing it bit
Old 12-15-2020, 09:35 AM   #33
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Put in the bullet vibe and plug your ass with a medium size buttplug. Then drink 3 big cups of water. After that go on all fours with the vibe on full power. For the next 3 hours you will do everything on all fours and you are not allowed to use any furniture. Enjoy
this was completed along side another task where I had to spend all day on all fours anyway (except where I've done tasks which required me to stand - for example your corner time task) it was also completed along side trebling my fluid intake so I already needed to pee but drank 3 cups of water, put my bullet vibe in and my butt plug and proceeded to crawl around. I pissed through my underwear a few times as well as squirted due to the vibe, the crawling around naked except from my wet underwear was pretty embarrassing as my tits hung down and wobbled around and my wet underwear was uncomfortable and smelly. also being unable to to use any furniture was humiliating as whilst watching tv while tom got sit comfortably on the sofa I was made to sit on the hard floor
Old 12-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #34
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Dress up in a slutty outfit showing a little more of your 34GGs than you would. Show as much skin as you dare and certainly more than your comfortable with.

Order delivery. Greet the delivery guy and flirt with him.
thanks will do this tonight and order in for dinner
Old 12-15-2020, 09:57 AM   #35
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

I like that you didn't use the toilet for 24 hours and combined with other tasks but I do feel that just wetting yourself in the garden was a bit of a cop out. The point of it was to pee in a different location everytime so that you really had to think about where your next pee was going to be.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 10:05 AM   #36
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
Hi everyone! I think my sub (Bex) is starting to enjoy being humiliated a bit too much and i'm running out of ideas to make them feel completely humiliated instead of just turned on! Any help/ideas will be appreciated!

(Bex will send pics/vids to me but no one else)

Please help humiliate Bex so they remember that a humiliating punishment is meant to be just that - not a turn on! Bex will report back to everyone

- Tom
Bush to be shaved and message written down there with a sharpie.

"HELP YOURSELF" & an arrow pointing downwards to you know where.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:17 PM   #37
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
I like that you didn't use the toilet for 24 hours and combined with other tasks but I do feel that just wetting yourself in the garden was a bit of a cop out. The point of it was to pee in a different location everytime so that you really had to think about where your next pee was going to be.
I can do this again for you without doing any other extra tasks if you want but it won't be till next week so you'll have to wait for a report for a bit as I've got work and other things to do and don't have a spare 24 hours till next week but if you're fine waiting im okay doing it again. sorry we was just trying to fit in as much as we could and merging tasks together was easier as neither of us have a lot of time for tasks of that length without merging them
Old 12-15-2020, 01:19 PM   #38
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Bush to be shaved and message written down there with a sharpie.

"HELP YOURSELF" & an arrow pointing downwards to you know where.
thankyou am shaved anyway so message has been written on thanks
Old 12-15-2020, 01:55 PM   #39
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Dress up in a slutty outfit showing a little more of your 34GGs than you would. Show as much skin as you dare and certainly more than your comfortable with.

Order delivery. Greet the delivery guy and flirt with him.
okay so I did this, I very nearly didnt because when the door bell went I was not comfortable and nearly didnt answer the door but I thought fuck it and I did so yay me. we ordered Taco Bell off ubereats because Taco Bell is amazing, I had a micro skirt on, no underwear, my butt plug in and my dildo up me which I was praying wouldn't fall out whilst at the door and a little bikini bra on which is basically bits of string with little triangles to cover my nipples and I felt super exposed. I opened the door with a smile and said hi to the delivery person who was a woman but I flirted with her anyway - well attempted to im not the best at flirting aha. she looked at me like I was crazy because it is freeeezing outside but I said how hot it was in our house and asked if she wanted to come in, she said no which I was kinda glad about because I don't know what I wouldve done if she said yes haha and then I started to compliment her a bit saying she had nice eyes and hair etc, again she just looked at me like I was just insane and then just went "um thanks, enjoy your food" before awkwardly smiling and walking back to her car. I kinda forgot how exposed I was whilst talking which I suppose is a blessing and I did actually enjoy this more than I thought when the doorbell went as I was all full of dread haha
Old 12-15-2020, 02:23 PM   #40
TiedInLatex

I posted this for Anal training some time ago, but I guess it will be just as useful here:

You must tell you boyfriend he may fuck you in the ass whenever he want to. Whenever you see him, you should start by repeating it to him:

"Remember, you may fuck me in my ass, whenever you choose to".

And of cause, whenever he ask. You willingly pull down you pants/lift your skirt and let him fuck you in your ass.

When he is done, you say:

"Thank you. Whenever you want more, just let me know".

Anytime, means anytime! Even if its not at home. Remember he also have to pull down his pants, so I guess he will have to keep it somewhat privately.

I know every boyfriend will love this, its both fun and kind of humiliating.
Good luck Tom.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 02:32 PM   #41
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiedInLatex View Post
I posted this for Anal training some time ago, but I guess it will be just as useful here:

You must tell you boyfriend he may fuck you in the ass whenever he want to. Whenever you see him, you should start by repeating it to him:

"Remember, you may fuck me in my ass, whenever you choose to".

And of cause, whenever he ask. You willingly pull down you pants/lift your skirt and let him fuck you in your ass.

When he is done, you say:

"Thank you. Whenever you want more, just let me know".

Anytime, means anytime! Even if its not at home. Remember he also have to pull down his pants, so I guess he will have to keep it somewhat privately.

I know every boyfriend will love this, its both fun and kind of humiliating.
Good luck Tom.
Ah thankyou we’ll start doing this, Tom likes it aha
Old 12-15-2020, 02:36 PM   #42
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Bexx,

Does Tom require you to pose in submissive poses? If not I can provide a list for him to request you learn and display on command.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 02:42 PM   #43
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Bexx,

Does Tom require you to pose in submissive poses? If not I can provide a list for him to request you learn and display on command.
No we don’t normally except corner time stuff sometimes. New poses are welcome but please bear in mind I recently fractured a hip so might not be able to do them all because im still recovering and in physio
Old 12-16-2020, 04:30 AM   #44
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
I can do this again for you without doing any other extra tasks if you want but it won't be till next week so you'll have to wait for a report for a bit as I've got work and other things to do and don't have a spare 24 hours till next week but if you're fine waiting im okay doing it again. sorry we was just trying to fit in as much as we could and merging tasks together was easier as neither of us have a lot of time for tasks of that length without merging them
It's ok I understand. Life is busy and you have been given a lot of tasks.

How about you repeat the dare but over say just 6 hours. You will have to continually drink throughout to make sure your bladder stays topped up.
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:51 AM   #45
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
It's ok I understand. Life is busy and you have been given a lot of tasks.

How about you repeat the dare but over say just 6 hours. You will have to continually drink throughout to make sure your bladder stays topped up.
This is okay I can do this today

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade humiliate, humiliation, naked, punishment, slave and master