Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2020, 02:41 PM   #16
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Here's a few suggestions.
  1. Require her to cook, eat and cleanup naked. She must ask permission to dress afterwards.
  2. Since she's already naked have her give you a show while you eat. Sit in front of you with her legs spread and edge herself until you finish eating. She may cum when you are finished.
  3. While you are eating she will sit under the table and suck your cock keeping you erect and aroused until you finish eating. After you finish she will accept your cum in her mouth and then eat without rinsing her mouth out.

Just a question, since public is out would answering the door naked or nearly naked for a delivery be out as well?
Thanks we’ll do this tonight for dinner and then the under the table one for breakfast 🙂
Defo wouldnt do naked - Would consider nearly naked - depends on how covered up I am for example wouldn’t just do it in my underwear but I’d do it in really slutty clothes and no underwear it just depends on the situation
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:
Old 12-13-2020, 02:55 PM   #17
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMee View Post
Here’s a few...

1) act as a toilet for the next week. Every time Tom needs to piss he may piss on you or in your mouth (you haven’t got piss in your limits so I presume this is fine?) be sure to give him a blow job as soon as he’s finished pissing too to make sure he’s finished and nice and clean 😉

2) put on a crop top and a mini skirt with no underwear, put in your biggest butt plug and put your dildo up your pussy and then go for a walk - let Tom choose the route so you don’t know how long the dare will last for. You better keep those pussy muscles clenched because if the dildo falls out whilst you’re on your walk then you must stop where ever the dildo has fallen out, stand it up on the floor and blow it for 2 minutes with your hands behind your back and your arse in the air.

3) Have some window exposure time - let Tom write whatever he wishes over your body and then stand in full view in front of a window for two hours. These two hours you will be given 4 tasks (each lasting half an hour)
Task one - jumping jacks
Task two - you must be tired from all that exercise - get on a table or something that will allow you to lay on your back with your pussy visible facing the window and your head hanging upside down off the table. Your head should be waist level height so you can be gagged with Toms dick whilst he uses the wand against your pussy - you’re not allowed to cum
Task three - let’s give your mouth and pussy a rest now - I bet your ass is feeling left out. Turn around on the table and kneel so your butt is in full view and fuck your ass with a dildo
Task four - finally bind your tits nice and tight passing the rope through your pussy to make a crotch rope and stand infront of the window. Suction your dildo to the window and blow it whilst holding up a sign saying “public whore, feel free to come over”

4) have a cum facial - let Tom cum over your face multiple times throughout the day. Make sure you rub it into you face and no washing off until 24 hours later
we done task three this afternoon! started off with the half an hour of jumping jacks and oh my gosh I nearly died. It did start off pretty humiliating especially as my big tits were just bouncing up and down and not gonna lie it hurt too but but after 10 minutes off jumping up and down I pretty much forgot about embarrassment and was too focused on not dying from the sheer amount of jumping jacks I was doing. I lost count how many I did but it felt like thousands and it probably was so when I say I was glad to lay on the table I was glad I did not care at this point my cunt was in full view to anyone looking in my window I was just happy to stop jumping. I got my breath back whilst tom got the table and put it in the right place and I laid down on it on my back my legs spread open and my head hanging off the end of the table. Tom got the wand and pressed it against my clit every so often changing the vibe pattern as I was on edge and shoved his dick into my mouth pressing his balls against my face and pushing his dick into the back of my throat triggering my gag reflex every so often. not being able to cum was awful and not being able to bite down either made everything so much harder. I have no idea if anyone saw this - I couldn't see and Tom won't tell me haha. After that I turned round flung my ass in the air and lubed my dildo up and started to fuck my arse with the dildo. my ass was pretty tight at first and it took a while to get it to open up properly to be able to get a good rhythm going but it came after a while. this one wasn't too bad, whilst my arms were tired by the end it was probably the least embarrassing. the most embarrassing one to me was this last one - it was the only one where I wasn't distracted from trying not to die from jumping and I could see out - unlike the second and third one therefore all my concentration was on the fact that I was standing naked infront of a window a crotch rope pressed against my sensitive clit my breasts bound tight and holding a sign up saying I was a public whore whilst blowing a dildo stuck to the window. Thanks for helping to humiliate me these dares were great
Old 12-13-2020, 04:34 PM   #18
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Each time Tom is addressing you you will secretly put your fingers in your pants, pantie or whatever you wear. Rub 3 times around your clit, then insert a finger. Pull your hand out and lick your finger clean. Then tell Tom how you currently taste, how wet you are, the consistency of your juice and so on. It does not matter if he directly addresses you face to face or if its by mail, messenger, call,... However, you should always do it wherever you are and keep him updated if you are unalloyed horny again. If he thinks it is too much, ask for a punishment.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 04:39 PM   #19
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

When at home, every hour stand in a corner and pull down anything you wear to your knees with slightly spread legs. Put your hands on your head and stand like that for the indicated time. If Tom is present ask him how long you should stand like that, if he is not present stand like that for 5 min but repeat every 30 min.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:14 AM   #20
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
ooh thankyou very much for this we will start this tomorrow! will report back to you once done
I look forward to your report
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 05:17 AM   #21
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Here's a few suggestions.
  1. Require her to cook, eat and cleanup naked. She must ask permission to dress afterwards.
  2. Since she's already naked have her give you a show while you eat. Sit in front of you with her legs spread and edge herself until you finish eating. She may cum when you are finished.
  3. While you are eating she will sit under the table and suck your cock keeping you erect and aroused until you finish eating. After you finish she will accept your cum in her mouth and then eat without rinsing her mouth out.

Just a question, since public is out would answering the door naked or nearly naked for a delivery be out as well?
hey so we did this twice, once for breakfast this morning and once for dinner last night. I made spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread and it was actually pretty good - i'm a good little cook haha. he sat down on the sofa to eat it so I could put a chair opposite so he could see all of me, I spread my legs and used my wand against my clit to bring myself to multiple edges whilst he ate, maintaining eye contact with him as he listened to my moans as I brought myself to the edge. he took his time eating - half an hour or so, his food was probably cold by the time he finished it but I don't think he cared he just wanted to keep it going for as long as he could. I made eggs on toast for breakfast and he sat down on the table to eat it, I crawled under and sucked on his cock whilst he ate waiting until he finished to speed up and finish him off letting his warm cum fill my mouth. I swallowed it down before starting my eggs, the taste of cum still present.
Old 12-14-2020, 05:24 AM   #22
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Each time Tom is addressing you you will secretly put your fingers in your pants, pantie or whatever you wear. Rub 3 times around your clit, then insert a finger. Pull your hand out and lick your finger clean. Then tell Tom how you currently taste, how wet you are, the consistency of your juice and so on. It does not matter if he directly addresses you face to face or if its by mail, messenger, call,... However, you should always do it wherever you are and keep him updated if you are unalloyed horny again. If he thinks it is too much, ask for a punishment.
hiya thanks we will start doing this, can I just check what you mean by unalloyed horny?
Old 12-14-2020, 05:26 AM   #23
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
When at home, every hour stand in a corner and pull down anything you wear to your knees with slightly spread legs. Put your hands on your head and stand like that for the indicated time. If Tom is present ask him how long you should stand like that, if he is not present stand like that for 5 min but repeat every 30 min.
thankyou we'll start doing this too
Old 12-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #24
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

unallowed it is a typo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
hiya thanks we will start doing this, can I just check what you mean by unalloyed horny?
Old 12-14-2020, 08:47 AM   #25
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Have you started doing my task?
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 08:57 AM   #26
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Put in the bullet vibe and plug your ass with a medium size buttplug. Then drink 3 big cups of water. After that go on all fours with the vibe on full power. For the next 3 hours you will do everything on all fours and you are not allowed to use any furniture. Enjoy
Old 12-14-2020, 09:54 AM   #27
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Have you started doing my task?
Yes will report back at the end of 24 hours
Old 12-14-2020, 09:59 AM   #28
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Put in the bullet vibe and plug your ass with a medium size buttplug. Then drink 3 big cups of water. After that go on all fours with the vibe on full power. For the next 3 hours you will do everything on all fours and you are not allowed to use any furniture. Enjoy
Thanks will do this now tied into another task
Old 12-15-2020, 09:10 AM   #29
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
A simple one: from the start of this dare you will not pee in a toilet for 24 hours. Additionally, you are not allowed to pee in the same place twice, so for example you may think you have a loophole by using sinks or showers but you may only utilise this once.

At least one piss must be done squatting in a public place and at least 1 piss must be wetting on your clothes.

You will treble your normal fluid intake for the duration of this dare.

You will text/call Tom everytime you pee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
For 24 hours you must have your clit suction and nipple suctions on. Doesn't have to be tight, but of course if they feel like they are going to fall off, you must tighten them.

I notice that one post mentioned wetting clothes. All peeing must be through your underwear, which you cannot change. That includes if he is peeing on you.

Also for one day all your orgasms belong to your boyfriend, and I mean all. If he doesn't want you to have any, or if he forces you to have 100 before the day is out. You have no say. You also have no so where or when.
since these were kinda similar they were tied together. they were also completed with other tasks which I'll report on on separately.
For 24 hours i didnt use a toilet and peed outside all day in various different locations in the garden, Tom was with me all day so I didn't text him instead just asked permission in person, which he denied a few times leaving me to accidentally wet myself which was embarrassing, due to combining the tasks all piss was done through my underwear which I am still wearing, this is the most embarrassing part of the tasks as the wetness and smell of piss constantly reminds me im being humiliated. I trebled my fluid intake, I don't normally drink a lot on a daily basis anyway so this wasn't as bad as it could've been - think I drank about 4-5 litres, as per another task tom also continued to pee on me. I tried to keep the suctions on for 24 hours and did my best to keep tightening them up but honestly they did fall off a few times - feel free to punish me for this. The suctions on all the time though made me soo horny and at the end my clit and nipples were massive and extremely sensitive I was cumming from just tom stroking my clit once. He didnt let me orgasm all morning and I thought he would do a day not letting me have any however in the afternoon he gave me repetitive orgasms that could I could hardly see by the end, the post orgasm torture was literally just that - torture but at the same time the continuous orgasms was amazing. thankyou for these tasks
Old 12-15-2020, 09:11 AM   #30
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Dress up in a slutty outfit showing a little more of your 34GGs than you would. Show as much skin as you dare and certainly more than your comfortable with.

Order delivery. Greet the delivery guy and flirt with him.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tzzzr for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade humiliate, humiliation, naked, punishment, slave and master