Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-18-2020, 04:30 PM   #1
Vinny96

Default My own apartment!!!

I'm finally moving into my new apartment tomorrow. It feels like forever since I've gotten some privacy

What are some new fun dare ideas to celebrate my new privacy. I'd also appreciate some suggestions on some toys/clothes/equipment to get myself

So much to do now that have my own place!

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Kik: vince610
PH account is: vinny610 (i have pics and vids there)
Amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1GJEO6RM0HLNM

Always looking for a mistress to tell to give me more tasks
Vinny96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 05:06 PM   #2
JonJon1978

You'll have agreat time. I moved into a flat recently after many years of being in a relationship.

We're into different things so can't really give you ideas but you'll have fun being so liberated.

There are plenty of people on here that will keep you busy
JonJon1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:55 PM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny96 View Post
I'm finally moving into my new apartment tomorrow. It feels like forever since I've gotten some privacy

What are some new fun dare ideas to celebrate my new privacy. I'd also appreciate some suggestions on some toys/clothes/equipment to get myself

So much to do now that have my own place!
As soon as you are alone, strip naked and stay this way as much as possible for the first 48 hours. Keep all windows open to maximize potential accidental exposure. If you must leave, wear the minimal amount of clothing to keep you out of trouble (preferably only underwear or a pair of shorts/pants).
Edge in every major room/area of the apartment at least 3 times before allowing yourself to cum. When you cum, do it in the most exposed way possible (Near open door or window, or on balcony/patio if available).

If space allows, do simple exercises while naked (pushups, crunches, squats, jumping jacks, etc).
Old 11-18-2020, 09:19 PM   #4
Vinny96

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJon1978 View Post
You'll have agreat time. I moved into a flat recently after many years of being in a relationship.

We're into different things so can't really give you ideas but you'll have fun being so liberated.

There are plenty of people on here that will keep you busy
Thanks! Im so excited😁

Likes: nude, poseing, masturebation, cumplay/control, pics, mild anal, mild public, outdoors, embarrassing questions

Dislikes: feces, piss, pain, long term, social suicide, i avoid face but depends on my mood really

Old 11-18-2020, 09:20 PM   #5
Vinny96

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
As soon as you are alone, strip naked and stay this way as much as possible for the first 48 hours. Keep all windows open to maximize potential accidental exposure. If you must leave, wear the minimal amount of clothing to keep you out of trouble (preferably only underwear or a pair of shorts/pants).
Edge in every major room/area of the apartment at least 3 times before allowing yourself to cum. When you cum, do it in the most exposed way possible (Near open door or window, or on balcony/patio if available).

If space allows, do simple exercises while naked (pushups, crunches, squats, jumping jacks, etc).
Will do thanks! I've always wanted to see how long I can be naked for, but never had the privacy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibition, kik, masturbation, naked, toys