Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-13-2020, 11:42 PM   #1
littlewindflower
Baby Member

Hand Looking for task for 24/F denial sub.

Hey, we are a couple who will be unfortunately long distance for a couple of months due to M24 filling a temporary position in a rural area. We have decided that F24 will be denied orgasms while we are apart as we are huge fans of orgasm control and denial, especially long term. When it comes to kink, we are a pretty well oiled machine but both of us have never been long distance before and our normal rules and dynamic will definitely be disrupted. Especially since Matt will be without internet coverage most of the time.

We are looking for any tasks, routines or punishments (in case rules are broken) we can implement into our temporary situation. Edging is a must, so no touch isn't an option. Ruined orgasms are fine. Other than orgasm control, we both like bdsm, humiliation, hypnosis, piss, light anal, pain & degradation. Maya has dildos, vibrators, clamps, crops, icy hot & pumps on hand. Limits are photos, scat, blood, extreme public play or anything illegal.
Old 11-14-2020, 02:25 AM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Since using 'you' might not be optimal given it is a shared account, I will refer to a single one of you in third person.

How about a weekly routine at a fixed time where you too masturbate at the same time thinking about each other. Even if you can't be in contact at that time. Without orgasm for her obviously.

And no punishments needed because she will be a good girl, right?
Old 11-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #3
xxBeastyxx

As a simple routine i suggest that she has to edge 2 times every morning to start the day horny.

There could also be a way to earn a ruined orgasm every now and then by doing teasing tasks. For example every 100 edges shes allowed to ask him permission for a ruined orgasm.

If you like that approach i can come up with more ideas. Also as pm if you want.

I wish you both a fun time and great success in this situation

Likes: Teasing, Edging, soft CBT, Denial, Ruined Orgasms(still getting used to)

Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Damage, Public, Humiliation
xxBeastyxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm denial, submissive female, tasks