Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2020, 01:07 AM   #1
lil_slut

Female New Toys

I got a new stack of diapers today, plus my first set of buttplugs in 3 different sizes!!

On my first try, I was able to fit the medium size!

Anyone wanna give me some dares or tasks to help me use my new toys??

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

PM me a dare and I will do it
lil_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 03:00 AM   #2
Aimy24

You should post your buttplugs in my "Getdare Toy Review" Thread so you can show the rest of getdare how much of a slut you really are >.< make sure to do it within 24 hours or i might have to dm you a punishment
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 11:25 PM   #3
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimy24 View Post
You should post your buttplugs in my "Getdare Toy Review" Thread so you can show the rest of getdare how much of a slut you really are >.< make sure to do it within 24 hours or i might have to dm you a punishment
Sorry, I am just now seeing this. I will post them now

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, pee/bladder control, edging, ice play, anal, soft pain, age play

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids from the waist up, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me for my kik

Old 10-08-2020, 06:29 AM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Put on a diaper, grab a water bottle and leave the house. Go for a walk, run errands, do a hike...just keep drinking water. Your goal is to see how long you can hold off peeing.

Post your time here, as well as where you were when you finally gave in and wet your diaper.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:30 PM   #5
lil_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
Put on a diaper, grab a water bottle and leave the house. Go for a walk, run errands, do a hike...just keep drinking water. Your goal is to see how long you can hold off peeing.

Post your time here, as well as where you were when you finally gave in and wet your diaper.
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances I cannot complete this dare.

Feel free to give me another one or give me a punishment for not being able to do this dare.

PM me for my kik

Old 10-09-2020, 06:12 AM   #6
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_slut View Post
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances I cannot complete this dare.

Feel free to give me another one or give me a punishment for not being able to do this dare.
Your punishment for not doing this dare is to put an ice cube up your ass, and then put your medium plug in. Stay plugged until the ice cube completely melts.

If you can't do my original dare outside, can you do it in your house?

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 02:00 PM   #7
Artdawg

Default Help please

I'll do it when I get back in town kiki is @artdawgwoof if you want to check in I'll back in town on the 30th I got a xl hollow plug and I need guidance on how to get it in with out casing damage what is the best product to assist with it
Artdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, butt insertion, butt plug, first anal toy