Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-02-2020, 06:25 PM   #1
bdsm_guy1

Bell Dares while my GF is in the next room!!

My girlfriend will be attending online lectures most of the day (Saturday) from 10am to 4pm UK time in the kitchen/living room area. So please give me some dares that will hopefully not disturb her!

Assuming I can't go into the kitchen/living room, I will have access to the bathroom, bedroom, hallway and office. Both office and bedroom have large windows. I may also be able to go outside 1-2 times - there are several shops nearby and a staircase/lift to the basement where we take out the trash.

I will do any feasible suggestions up to 4pm - if this thread is popular I can continue Sunday when she will be out most of the day. Some suggestions to get started:
  • Wear butt plug and nipple clamps out shopping
  • Strip on the stairwell (we are on the 6th floor)
  • Piss denial then piss over myself
  • Sit naked by the window
  • Lock a cock cage and leave the key in the kitchen
  • Do chores/tidying nude + wearing a collar
(I'm sure you can come up with much better ideas!)

Likes/Punishments/Limits/Toys in my signature.

Thanks!!

PS. She knows I like BDSM but we don't do together / she hasn't seen me doing it.

Likes/Punishments/Limits - full list
Punishments: humiliation, public, piss (incl. piss denial), enema, chastity
Limits: scat, blood, family/friends, pics, public (non-discrete)

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
bdsm_guy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 09:51 PM   #2
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Put in a nice gag and in addition plug your ass. Then go to each room you can access and use your magic wand to cum without using your hands once. Make sure you dont moan to loud.
matdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #3
bdsm_guy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Put in a nice gag and in addition plug your ass. Then go to each room you can access and use your magic wand to cum without using your hands once. Make sure you dont moan to loud.
Thanks for your dare. I was also dared to wear a chastity cage (a tiny one!) so I wasn't able to cum, but did edge. Report:

1. I wore a bone gag and clothes pegs on my nipples, I inserted a pink glass dildo to my ass and sat down in the bedroom. I used the magic wand to edge. It wasn't as painful as I expected while wearing the cage, as it just restricted any attempt to start an erection haha.

2. I swapped the clothes pegs for harsher, plastic toothed clamps and swapped the dildo for a black medium sized butt plug. The cable wouldn't reach to the bathroom so I edged as near to the door as I could go.

3. Finally, I moved into the office/study room and edged on the carpet somewhat near the window.

I hope this is acceptable. If I need a punishment for failing to actually cum and/or not edging in the bathroom then please let me know.

Mr A

My Toys: nipple clamps, butt plugs, canes, hood, gags, ropes, wax, cock cages, and more!
Old 10-03-2020, 02:03 PM   #4
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Since you did wear the cage I think it would be appropriate to play your asshole until you cum. For this first watch some milking videos and then play your ass until you squirt without playing your dick.
matdoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 07:03 AM   #5
bdsm_guy1

Quote:
Since you did wear the cage I think it would be appropriate to play your asshole until you cum. For this first watch some milking videos and then play your ass until you squirt without playing your dick.
Thank you. My GF is out for most of today so I will try this. Don't think I've ever managed to cum with just my ass... will let you know how it goes

Old 10-04-2020, 10:12 AM   #6
bdsm_guy1

Quote:
Update: I've been trying for the past 30 mins with different dildos up my ass but still can't manage to cum.... Do you have any tips? Or a different dare to make up for my failure?

Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, home alone, humiliation, pain, public