Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2020, 05:23 AM   #1
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ball squashing under table

So for years I’ve been happily binding, squeezing, and beating my balls in all sorts of ways imaginable, but I’ve now decided they need squashed.

I’ve seen people place them in a vice and tighten it up, placed under the lid of a toilet seat and sat on it, and even squash them between the pages of a book.

But my favourite thing to fantasise about is having them trampled, but I’m too chicken to ask anyone to do it, so my solution at the moment is binding my balls and squashing them under a table leg.

My question to all of getdare is how can I improve upon this, such as adding weights, stopping it from sliding, or even something else I could balance

Feel free to contact me here, or even over Kik, Darkside940, where I’m more than happy to share what I’ve been up to and discuss it

Thanks in advance
Darkside94
Old 08-31-2020, 12:46 AM   #2
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

So there’s been a couple good suggestions made directly through me at me Kik which I intend to trial out this morning in about half an hours time. My balls are already bound so they should be nice and purple by the time I start 😍

If anyone wishes to view and take part in my pain and discomfort this morning feel free to contact me on Kik at darkside940

Look forward to being abused for everyone’s pleasure 😉

Darkside94

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbusting, cbt, pain