Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-02-2020, 06:54 PM   #1
MarkTheBold
Baby Member

Default Own flavours of Ben & Jerry's or Häagen-Dazs

Hello getDarers!

My first time post here and I want it to be a big change in my life. Hope you'll help me.

I suppose some of you fantasized about tasting or swallowing something and have experience of chickening out every time. I did and I have! But I also love ice creams. That's why I'm thinking about creating my own Ben & Jerry's or Häagen-Dazs flavours by freezing saliva, sperm, piss or poop in a small Tupperwares. At the beginning I dreamed only about sperm but these three others are easier and faster to collect.

I am humbly asking you to order me in this Ice Bucket Challenge to collect (what and how much/how long) and use (what and how). You can have it your way and get creative with punishments, eg. if you aren't dilligent, ie. systematically collecting sperm 2 times a day for a week, you are to swallow an ice cube or let it your mouth or beg your GF to force-feed you with it.

BTW, you can alter your piss color with beetroot juice and freezing is likely to make poop safer by killing the germs.

M23
MarkTheBold is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ice, piss, poop, saliva, swallow