Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 02:02 AM   #16
Spankmehard1995

Thank you. I tried my best
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Old 03-16-2020, 10:38 PM   #17
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Well I would be stupid for given a pain slut what she asks for, especially if its a punishment. If you came to me and said, I have been a good girl, and i'm looking for something special, then your nipples would be in trouble.

7 times, ok azzy, since your new here, well at least coming to me for punishment, I'll go easy on you THIS time.

Go knee in the corner for 1/2 hour, and just stare at the wall. But if you get bored, you can make shadow animals with your hands, and entertain yourself.
But I want you on your knees for that 1/2 hour, no sitting.

I would really laught if you were the azzy from azzyland on You Tube, that would be funny as shit. I would really have some special punishments for you then.

I was wearing just a tshirt and panties and went to the bedroom. I set a timer for 30 minutes and went and knelt in the corner.

I am not sure how long it was before my knees started hurting. But I stayed in the corner on my knees the whole time. I used my fingers and traced little circles on the wall. Talked to the cat when she came over probably trying to figure out what I was doing.

When the timer when off I couldn't even stand up. My feet had falling asleep . It was actually harder than I thought. Thank you
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 03-17-2020, 08:09 AM   #18
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
I was wearing just a tshirt and panties and went to the bedroom. I set a timer for 30 minutes and went and knelt in the corner.

I am not sure how long it was before my knees started hurting. But I stayed in the corner on my knees the whole time. I used my fingers and traced little circles on the wall. Talked to the cat when she came over probably trying to figure out what I was doing.

When the timer when off I couldn't even stand up. My feet had falling asleep . It was actually harder than I thought. Thank you
Your welcome girl, and very nice report.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-19-2020, 01:54 AM   #19
Spankmehard1995

I need a long punishment today and tomorrow to keep me focussed on my work while I’m grounded
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:08 AM   #20
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Wow, something that will keep you focus, for two days, but yet, not get you too excited. Ok got it.

Every ,1/2 hour, slap each ass cheek 10 times, when your studying.

The light pain will release endorphins, make you a happy girl, not horny. Also the pain will keep your mind clear, and not day dream the day away.

Write a report once your done, i want to know how it worked for you. Also hands off, do not cum, or your going to get lazy

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-19-2020, 08:22 AM   #21
Spankmehard1995

Considering I’ve just seen this I will do this for the rest of the day and for all day tomorrow. I’m in special measures also with my college so need to stay focused
Old 03-19-2020, 09:32 PM   #22
hannah_slave123

I need a punishment for not staying on top of my schoolwork now that my town is in isolation due to the virus. Help me focus, or maybe just punish me enough I wouldn’t risk falling behind again... up to you sir.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:18 PM   #23
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I just read your back post, 38C, dam girl, those are face protectors, keeps you from slamming your face into the wall.

Ok, I'm surprised, you been here a while, no likes, dislikes, or limits listed. It's also like you popped out of your mother's womb, and joined Get Dare. So I have a little challenge trying to find something you haven't done yet.

Ok, let's go with a punishment from hell. Lets take a simple punishment, and make it worst. I'm good at that.

Get the charging cord to your phone, and get undressed.
Fold the cord in half, and what your going to do is hit your nipples 30 times each. Oh wait, I almost forgot the hell part of the punishment.

Get some ben gay, or iccie hot, and put a dab under each eye, and under your nose. Now set a timer for 10 mins and just sit before we start the rest of the punishment.

Now once the timer rings, hit each nipple 30 times
Now hit each ass cheek 40 times
So here's a fun part, lay down on the floor and play with your clit until it pops.
Now your going spread those legs nice and wide, and hit the inner upper thigh 30 times each.
Here comes the fun part, now hit your pussy 30 times with the cord. But be careful, if you hit your clit that is popped out, your going to know it.

Once your done, you can leave a report here.

Now, keep this in mind. This is a warning punishment. Just think of the punishment I would put you thru, if you fuck up and fail.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-20-2020, 02:44 PM   #24
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Wow, something that will keep you focus, for two days, but yet, not get you too excited. Ok got it.

Every ,1/2 hour, slap each ass cheek 10 times, when your studying.

The light pain will release endorphins, make you a happy girl, not horny. Also the pain will keep your mind clear, and not day dream the day away.

Write a report once your done, i want to know how it worked for you. Also hands off, do not cum, or your going to get lazy
So wow okay where do I start. This activity was intense but definitely worked in keeping me focused I did fail a test though. The whole think of doing it every half an hour made me want to get more written between the spanks. Definitely won’t be asking for a long punishment again. But feel I deserve one for failing a test.
Old 03-20-2020, 09:19 PM   #25
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
So wow okay where do I start. This activity was intense but definitely worked in keeping me focused I did fail a test though. The whole think of doing it every half an hour made me want to get more written between the spanks. Definitely won’t be asking for a long punishment again. But feel I deserve one for failing a test.
Ok, corner time, and it will be 5 minutes for each question that you got wrong. Make sure you sit cross-legged, and you have permission to sing to yourself, quietly.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-21-2020, 02:05 AM   #26
Spankmehard1995

Quote:
Ok, corner time, and it will be 5 minutes for each question that you got wrong. Make sure you sit cross-legged, and you have permission to sing to yourself, quietly.
70 minutes of corner time. 😕
Old 03-21-2020, 04:44 AM   #27
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
70 minutes of corner time. 😕
Good then you can practice this song, and get all the words right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IXmF4GbA86E

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-21-2020, 11:30 AM   #28
Spankmehard1995

This was by far the worst task. I was so bored. I made a mental list of the things I want to achieve while in isolation. 70 minutes is a long time to sit still for when I can’t normally manage for than 15
Old 03-22-2020, 06:59 PM   #29
Richsetafire

I need to be punished for not doing my assignments during the break, and being lazy in general, other than that I've been a good girl sir, and will take whatever punishment you deem necessary.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:40 PM   #30
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richsetafire View Post
I need to be punished for not doing my assignments during the break, and being lazy in general, other than that I've been a good girl sir, and will take whatever punishment you deem necessary.
Richsetafire, dam what a tag, and it only forces me to give you this punishment.

Get some ben gay, and put some under your eyes, and then on your asshole. Then sing this song 5 times, along with the video.
Once your done singing the song, you can remove the ben gay with olive oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_y6rFCHGBU

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit punishment, pain, punishment, tits pain