Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 02:55 PM   #1
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Exclamation Punishment for girls

I decided to let my sadist side take hold. This will be for both psychical and mental pain.

If you want a punishment, it's going to be rough, so I hope your a masochist.

If you want me to focus on a certain area, like tits or pussy, put it in the post.

Also, I'm expecting a full report from you too.

If your not going to do a report, don't ask.

If your a female guest, and not a member of Get Dare, you can Kik me at MasterMichaelNY. But i'm going to ask for picture proof that your a girl.

Also I will not be given punishments out thru my PM. Post here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	59117406-strong-man-hands-with-whip-hit-on-woman-ass-bdsm-black-and-white.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	9170  

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-10-2020, 03:44 PM   #2
Spankmehard1995

I want a punishment for being late to work repeatedly and for playing with myself without permission
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Limits: no public no toileting no permanent harm no Degrading
Old 03-10-2020, 03:50 PM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Drop your panties, and get on the floor and play with yourself until your clit pops out.

Now put a large dab of toothpaste on your clit.

Once your done with that, get the charging cord to your phone and hit your pussy 50 times. If your not crying by 50, give me another 50.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-10-2020, 11:25 PM   #4
Spankmehard1995

Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Drop your panties, and get on the floor and play with yourself until your clit pops out.

Now put a large dab of toothpaste on your clit.

Once your done with that, get the charging cord to your phone and hit your pussy 50 times. If your not crying by 50, give me another 50.
Thank you for this punishment, it didn’t take long maybe 3 minutes of masturbation play until my clut popped out and was very sonsitive. I put the toothpaste on my clit and that started to burn and tingle immediately (I get toothpaste more than anything else) I started te 50 hits and the burning was getting over taken by the pain of the wire hitting my sensitive pussy. I was not crying so I did te further 50 hits and oh my word they really hurt. I am so sore down below now and I’m dreading riding my bike as it will really hurt.
Implements: phone cable, strap, bath brush, small wooden spoon, big wooden spoon, small hairbrush, thin long paddle, big hairbrush, belt, crop, thin small paddle, table tennis bat, rubber, paddle with holes, large paddle, large paddle with holes, cane, large paddle and larger paddle spiked bra and knicker liners, nipple clamps, butt plugs, rope, cuffs, heat cream, chilli cream, tiger balm and a 4 point bed restraint.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:36 PM   #5
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Good girl, nice report.
For the future, I understand that your a big girl. BUT, when you do cry, it help purge the guilt feeling out of you, it's a form of penance, it's the emotional release then you feel clean.

So you ride a bike, next time you come back maybe I'll use that as a twisted form of punishment.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-10-2020, 11:49 PM   #6
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Oh goodness

I need a punishment for yet again cumming (7 times to be exact) when I shouldnt have.

Nipples, clit, and pussy I am sure all need punished
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 03-11-2020, 12:03 AM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
I need a punishment for yet again cumming (7 times to be exact) when I shouldnt have.

Nipples, clit, and pussy I am sure all need punished
Well I would be stupid for given a pain slut what she asks for, especially if its a punishment. If you came to me and said, I have been a good girl, and i'm looking for something special, then your nipples would be in trouble.

7 times, ok azzy, since your new here, well at least coming to me for punishment, I'll go easy on you THIS time.

Go knee in the corner for 1/2 hour, and just stare at the wall. But if you get bored, you can make shadow animals with your hands, and entertain yourself.
But I want you on your knees for that 1/2 hour, no sitting.

I would really laught if you were the azzy from azzyland on You Tube, that would be funny as shit. I would really have some special punishments for you then.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-11-2020, 12:10 AM   #8
Spankmehard1995

I don’t know if I told you this before but crying is an issue for me. I hate crying so often don’t. Even if I do I try and stop myself as quick as I can.
Old 03-11-2020, 12:16 AM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
I don’t know if I told you this before but crying is an issue for me. I hate crying so often don’t. Even if I do I try and stop myself as quick as I can.
Aw, I didn't know that girl.
So I'll keep that in mind too.
Bike, and hot sauce in eyes. Got it.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-12-2020, 12:33 AM   #10
Spankmehard1995

Just going to work so I can’t do it h TIL later but I could do with another punishment. I was rude and disrespectful to my parents and brother this morning.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:48 AM   #11
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankmehard1995 View Post
Just going to work so I can’t do it h TIL later but I could do with another punishment. I was rude and disrespectful to my parents and brother this morning.
Back again, OK
Lets see, for being rude and disrespectful, that's a easy one. A bar of soap in the mouth. Now when you put the soap in your mouth, make sure you push it back on the tongue, and you have to bite down to keep it in. A dove or a Irish spring soap would work really nicely.

Now for how long to keep the bar in your mouth, Hmmmmm.
I'm kind of bored with using timers today. I know what.
That's right, you ride your bike.
Ok, get a thick rubber band, and give me 200 snaps to your pussy.
Then for shits and giggles 25 snaps on your asshole.

Once your done with being snappy, you can remove the soap.

Looking forward to your report.
I think your going to be surprised and wished I didn't add in those 25 snaps.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Old 03-12-2020, 10:12 AM   #12
Spankmehard1995

I’m actually allergic to most soaps so wash with shampoo. I will do the snaps though.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:21 PM   #13
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Waiting on some reports. Come on girls.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
Old 03-14-2020, 03:23 AM   #14
Spankmehard1995

I did the pussy snaps they were quite easy to do up until the 50 mark. It really stared to hurt then and at 150 I started whimpering at every snap it was really painful. At 200 I was so sore I almost cried I did the 25 to my asshole and that was very painful. I’ve never snapped my asshole snaps before so took a few attempts before I got it right. I added 50 snaps to my clit for being unable to do the soap part of the punishment. That was excruciating and I was surprised that I was bruised after
Old 03-14-2020, 07:19 PM   #15
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Nice report again girl.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags