Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2019, 09:29 AM   #1
purebaby

Default 19/F - virgin - punish me for being a virgin!

Hello! I'm a 19 year old virgin like it says in the title. I have a Dominant that I play with - not exclusively my dom, but a friend who's also a dom. We live in different countries and play online though we have met in person as well - twice. I want to lose my virginity to him however he said it actually turns him on to make a virgin his little slut so he decided to keep me this way for a while. He also said that I must use this indefinite amount of time before we can arrange to see each other again (at least a month, probably more!) to "pay my dues".

He wants me to be punished for each time I denied a man my cunt - we went through each incident a man wanted to sleep with me and I wouldn't let him despite teasing him/leading him on. The approximate number is around 30. So what I'm going to ask you guys is to give me a punishment that I will repeat 30 times each - for example, if you tell me to spank myself 50 times I have to repeat this 30 times, once for each guy, ending up with 1500 panks in total.

I'm also not allowed to cum from now on without permission - his or any other man's on here. Let me know if you'd be cool with me PMing you to cum when he's feeling cruel lol I'd be down to do any task within limits to earn it.

Please be as cruel as you can to this dirty little cock tease! Make me regret teasing all those poor men! Just don't forget - no insertions, like I said he wants to keep my virginity intact for now.

edit: You are also welcome to send punishments and/or tasks via PM!

rules: can't cum without permisson - and even then only allowed ruined orgasms.
can't do insertion tasks unless my dom friend agrees to them.

likes: edging, denial, humiliation, spanking, ice, toothpaste, hidden public, clothes pegs, mind games

limits: photos & videos, piss, scat, blood, messy, permanent, full public, extreme

Last edited by purebaby; 12-10-2019 at 10:49 AM.
purebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:21 AM   #2
Shock

Each guy you denied = 1 day of edging and spanking. Each day spank your ass 20 times, slap your cunt hard 15 times and your face 10 times.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:42 AM   #3
purebaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock View Post
Each guy you denied = 1 day of edging and spanking. Each day spank your ass 20 times, slap your cunt hard 15 times and your face 10 times.
Thank you for the punishment! Am I allowed to cum on these days? If not, I may not do them consecutively

likes: edging, denial, humiliation, spanking, ice, toothpaste, hidden public, clothes pegs, mind games

limits: photos & videos, piss, scat, blood, messy, permanent, full public, extreme
Old 12-10-2019, 10:44 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and scrub it with your toothbrush for 15 mins. Your not allowed to cum, because your pathetic being a virgin, and your Master should be doing this, not us. Your his property.

Also you write like a guy.......................

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 12-10-2019 at 10:52 AM.
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #5
purebaby

Oh and just a reminder to not go too crazy with the spankings since each punishment will be repeated 30 times! Yes we want cruelty but we still want this to be doable after all. And if I do get 50 spankings for example, I won't do 1500 ones consecutively - rather spread them out over a couple of weeks or so. I think this is pretty much a given but I still thought I'd clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and scrub it with your toothbrush for 15 mins. Your not allowed to cum, because your pathetic being a virgin, and your Master should be doing this, not us. Your his property.
Thank you for the punishment Sir! He said I'm allowed to cum if he or any other man allows it though so the punishments and tasks can include cumming if needed.

Old 12-10-2019, 11:28 AM   #6
redcamel
getDare Addict

Since you kept your cunt closed, you'll use a couple of clothespins to seal your inner lips one against the other while you cum rubbing your clit. If you aren't able to cum in 15 minutes, you'll stop masturbating and strip away the clothespins.

To reach the number of 30 times, do it twice a day for 15 days.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:29 PM   #7
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by purebaby View Post
He wants me to be punished for each time I denied a man my cunt - we went through each incident a man wanted to sleep with me and I wouldn't let him despite teasing him/leading him on. The approximate number is around 30. So what I'm going to ask you guys is to give me a punishment that I will repeat 30 times each - for example, if you tell me to spank myself 50 times I have to repeat this 30 times, once for each guy, ending up with 1500 spanks in total.
Firstly, you got your maths wrong as 50 x 30 = 1500 not 150 (being 50 x 3)! Maybe you should do a 150 spanks for not working that out correctly!

Now for your punishment. Firstly, pinch you nipples to make them nice and hard before apply your clothes pegs to them. Next edge yourself, before taking off the clothes pegs, but applying toothpaste to you nipples and clit. Lastly, spank you pussy 30 times with your hand, as hard as you can, counting each one and saying “I’m a bad slut for teasing and leading men on!”. This must all be done, before you can repeat.

Enjoy and you can PM me.
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 12:40 PM   #8
purebaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Since you kept your cunt closed, you'll use a couple of clothespins to seal your inner lips one against the other while you cum rubbing your clit. If you aren't able to cum in 15 minutes, you'll stop masturbating and strip away the clothespins.

To reach the number of 30 times, do it twice a day for 15 days.
Thank you for the punishment - I will do this, in 15 days as you asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Firstly, you got your maths wrong as 50 x 30 = 1500 not 150 (being 50 x 3)! Maybe you should do a 150 spanks for not working that out correctly!
Yeah I had the correct number in my mind but didn't type correctly, sorry! I can do 150 spanks if it's not a joke and you really want me to, being punished for small stuff like this could fit into mind games after all, which is a like of mine However I won't repeat that 30 times for obvious reasons...

Quote:
Now for your punishment. Firstly, pinch you nipples to make them nice and hard before apply your clothes pegs to them. Next edge yourself, before taking off the clothes pegs, but applying toothpaste to you nipples and clit. Lastly, spank you pussy 30 times with your hand, as hard as you can, counting each one and saying “I’m a bad slut for teasing and leading men on!”. This must all be done, before you can repeat.

Enjoy and you can PM me.
I will do this, thank you for the very appropriate punishment! And thanks for allowing me to PM you - my dom friend - who I will call M from now on for short - is feeling rather cruel these days, he keeps giving me tasks that might earn me an orgasm but never do, so I need all the chances I can get

Old 12-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wow 30 times. Okay. Strip completely naked for 10 minutes. Must not be at home. Have fun...cant use the same place more than 3 times.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:36 PM   #10
purebaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Wow 30 times. Okay. Strip completely naked for 10 minutes. Must not be at home. Have fun...cant use the same place more than 3 times.
This will definitely be difficult haha since full public is a limit I think a lot of public toilet stalls, bathrooms of friends and locker rooms will be fine, I hope I can come up with enough places!

Old 12-10-2019, 01:43 PM   #11
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Yeah I had the correct number in my mind but didn't type correctly, sorry! I can do 150 spanks if it's not a joke and you really want me to, being punished for small stuff like this could fit into mind games after all, which is a like of mine However I won't repeat that 30 times for obvious reasons...

I will do this, thank you for the very appropriate punishment! And thanks for allowing me to PM you - my dom friend - who I will call M from now on for short - is feeling rather cruel these days, he keeps giving me tasks that might earn me an orgasm but never do, so I need all the chances I can get
It wasn't a joke, mistakes should be punished, so spank yourself 150 times (no repeat).

You should also report how the task goes.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:46 PM   #12
wolf82
Prodigy

Stick 1-2 ice cubes (whichever you can fit) up your ass and put a dab of toothpaste on each nipple. Rub the toothpaste on your nipples until the ice has completely melted. At that point you can clean the toothpaste off.

Enjoy, and feel free to PM me if the need ever arises.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 02:14 PM   #13
purebaby

Quote:
It wasn't a joke, mistakes should be punished, so spank yourself 150 times (no repeat).

You should also report how the task goes.
Yes Sir, you're right I'm very sorry. I will do it before the other tasks since it's a no repeat one and report back - definitely before tomorrow. Do I spank with my hand? Which body part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Stick 1-2 ice cubes (whichever you can fit) up your ass and put a dab of toothpaste on each nipple. Rub the toothpaste on your nipples until the ice has completely melted. At that point you can clean the toothpaste off.

Enjoy, and feel free to PM me if the need ever arises.
Yes Sir thank you for the punishment and allowing me to PM.

Old 12-10-2019, 02:35 PM   #14
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes Sir, you're right I'm very sorry. I will do it before the other tasks since it's a no repeat one and report back - definitely before tomorrow. Do I spank with my hand? Which body part?
Since you seem to like the idea of being punished, why don't you spank your pussy with your hair brush, that should help remind you not to make mistakes, Baby. You may break the punishment up, but if you stop then the first 5 spanks of the next round don't count.

Enjoy your punishment.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:55 PM   #15
purebaby

Quote:
Since you seem to like the idea of being punished, why don't you spank your pussy with your hair brush, that should help remind you not to make mistakes, Baby. You may break the punishment up, but if you stop then the first 5 spanks of the next round don't count.

Enjoy your punishment.
Thank you so much Sir, will do this

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, punish me, punishment dare, pussy punishment