Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2019, 10:49 AM   #31
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_switch View Post
Go to the bathroom and take off your bra, when you come back see if anyone notices. If no one does then 'accidentally' spill water all over the front of your shirt at the water fountain. Don't put the bra back on until someone points out how visible your nipples are
So one of my dares on Kik was take my bra and panties off the rest of the day, my white shirt shows my nipples pretty easily so walking the halls between classes has been pretty embarrassing today
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:34 PM   #32
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Have an orgasm in a classroom

There's three levels between which you can choose from :

EASY : After school when the classroom is empty.

MEDIUM : When there few people or during lunch or a break, when the probability of someone entering is higher

HARD : During a lesson

You're free to choose hoose the level you want
Old 11-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #33
Marshall_235

Go to the library with a dice and ask various guys to roll it. If they roll 1 or 2 you should let them play with your tits for 2 minutes, if they roll 3 or 4 you should give them a blow job and if they roll a 5 or 6 you should give them a vibrator, preferably remote control and get them to make you cum. If they make you cum loud enough that you get thrown out, you should give the guy your phone number so you can arrange to pay him back. If anyone refuses to play, you should go to the nearest corner for 5 minutes of corner time. If anyone asks why your facing the corner you should tell them that you are a useless slut.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #34
andy4
Distinguished Member

Lets bind your nipples a little, you can use ribbon or string or a bobbi pin and you are to wear your thinnest bra twice during the day you are to release your nipples for one hour

While sitting in class your bare ass should be on the chair with knees parted at least 6"
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #35
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedWood View Post
Go into a locker room or bathroom strip completely naked. Take off one piece of clothing at a time and spread them out. Once your have all your clothes spread out you must wait for someone to walk in. If they ask what you are doing. Say you have lost your clothes and ask them to help you round them back up.
This was an excellent dare! I thought I would need to spice it up a bit and dare you to repeat it.

How can I spice it up? Simple, by requiring you to do it in the wrong bathroom or locker room, if you know what I mean ...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:39 PM   #36
Cutegurlie2001

I want to restart this thread I started back to school from winter break and have the itch for some humiliating dares! Be detailed and extreme and I’ll leave good reports! Add me on Kik for faster response lilhotchick1493... likes and limits in original post
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 03:42 PM   #37
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Bet another 18+ year old classmate. Loser gives winner their clothes or does a humiliating naked dare. Make sure you lose and try to find someone who doesnt like you to lose to.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:08 PM   #38
Cursed

Default My dare for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
I want to restart this thread I started back to school from winter break and have the itch for some humiliating dares! Be detailed and extreme and I’ll leave good reports! Add me on Kik for faster response lilhotchick1493... likes and limits in original post
My dare for you is go to school with two markers one in your pussy one in your ass(the bigger markers preferably)Go about your day ass you normally would. Every time they drop(no panties are allowed for this dare)You have to ask someone to put them back in you can't put them back in yourself.For every five minutes there not in you take one and write something like Dareslut Cunt etc. on yourself for every ten minutes not in you the word must be CLEARLY VISIBLE.Have fun
Cursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:27 PM   #39
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Wear a double slit skirt with no underwear (at all). Wear a see through top. Keep your knees at least shoulder width apart at any time you are not waking... While walking, use the 15cm stilettos the proper way.

With a slut like you, people are probably watching you closely when you are around. Do not disappoint them. When you catch someone watching on you, spread your legs further apart. When you are walking into a new room, find someone who does not get it and show him your wonders, but act as if you did not notice him.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 05:58 PM   #40
Quanta

You'll have to do this one on a day you're wearing underwear (or atleast panties) but at the start of day go to the bathroom, take off your panties and stuff them into pussy for the day. Bonus points for wearing a skirt.

Not sure if anyone's asked yet but do you have any toys we can use for dares?

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 11:28 PM   #41
Switching_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
My dare for you is go to school with two markers one in your pussy one in your ass(the bigger markers preferably)Go about your day ass you normally would. Every time they drop(no panties are allowed for this dare)You have to ask someone to put them back in you can't put them back in yourself.For every five minutes there not in you take one and write something like Dareslut Cunt etc. on yourself for every ten minutes not in you the word must be CLEARLY VISIBLE.Have fun
This is rather dangerous as a marker WILL get stuck in your ass, as it has no stop. Use a buttplug instead.

Likes: Pleasure play, light pain play, toys, bondage, some humiliation, hidden public play, power-play

Dislikes: cock and ball torture, extended dares

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, urine, scat, crossdressing, sissy, ass to mouth

Our toylist
Switching_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 02:11 AM   #42
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post

Do you will do the dares that you haven't done before?

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 03:01 AM   #43
beof95
Distinguished Member

You should post reports on the dares you already did or make a blog, day to day with an exhibitionist hs gril

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 03:20 AM   #44
Thifr
getDare Succubus

If you need to go to the toilet, ask the permission to someone.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 04:27 AM   #45
beof95
Distinguished Member

When using the toilet, strip outside if the stall completely, leave the clothes on the sink or under or similar, but don't take then in the stall with you, don't lock the stall while you do your business
Bonus points for doing it in the boys bathroom

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18/f, naked, public, school, teen