Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-31-2019, 10:37 AM   #1
Little.dare.girl

Default 18/f omegle dares

okay so I'm looking for fun dares to complete on omegle; they can be to do with my likes or anything else you want as long as they don't cross my limits

(also I don't mind showing my face on omegle)

get daring!

No toys but have access to thing like rope, tape, pegs

Likes: hidden public, humiliation, bondage, piss, risk of being caught/seen, toothpaste, denial, omegle

Limits: family, friends, full public, scat, diapers
Little.dare.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 10:39 AM   #2
SlutOscar

You should go on omegle with the term getdare in your interests and while on there ask everyone if you can pee for them. If they allow you to, you will pee in a glass in front of them and then beg to take sips. Afterwards you will keep asking them what you should do and obey.
SlutOscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:20 PM   #3
wingman78
Longtime User

Make sure you have 25 clothes pins ready. This dare is going to have two parts: a stripping part and one where you play with the clothes pins.

For the first part: go on the unmoderated section of Omegle. Keep skipping people until you get to a guy with his cock out. Ask that guy which item of clothing he'd like to see you take off; do so in a sexy way and then move on to the next person. Keep repeating until you're naked, then close omegle.

You can now get dressed again, or choose to stay naked, or anything in between. Then put 10 clothes pins on your body; which body part(s) is entirely up to you. Those are not very pleasant to keep on for a long time, which should provide you with enough motivation to make the next part fast.

Open the unmoderated section again with two timers ready (there's smartphone apps for that). Set one for 30 minutes and the other one for 5 minutes. Your task is to make the person on the other end cum for you (male or female) within 5 minutes. If you succeed you can remove 5 clothes pins from your body and move on to the next person; if you fail or decide to skip that person add one clothes pin.
You can stop if you reach one of the following targets:
  • You removed all the clothes pins
  • You have all 25 clothes pins on your body
  • or the 30 minute timer runs out

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 18 female, exposed, omegle, webcam