Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-28-2019, 08:17 AM   #1
ComicGurl

Sport Soccer Workout Vid

Hello All, Since I really got no replies from last one I decided to do another one, this one is a bit easier.

All you need is some rope, a camera and some time.

First if your chosen workout video needs equipment you will also need it as well. I recommend using a vid with little to no equipment. This will make things easier.

Since that is done, you will tie yourself in a way that you can still do the workout but not too easy and of course be naked. Then you will copy your chosen video as best as you can while recording yourself doing so.

Then you can keep this video in your computer and every so often maybe daily for the next week or so use it to masturbate too. Keep it in your computer for a few months to a year, every so often masturbating to your video.

Some recommended bondage can be, tying your arms behind your back, using rope to tie your ankles in a way your movements are limited, Breast or CBT bondage and Japanese Rope Bondage. These are some ideas not all of them. You of course can use any your want and as many as you want.

NOTE, I do not want your video, the video is meant for yourself and mild humiliation. The real purpose is to really do the video again in a few weeks/months and see how your improved and some self love. If you want you can send me the video you copied and how you did your bondage and I will do the same as you or as close as I can.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ComicGurl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage dares, dare, exercise dare, self bondage, workout