Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2017, 11:36 AM   #1
SluttlyAmelia

Default 19f need public dares in London no limits

Hey guys!

I have three whole weeks alone in London and really want a bunch of super hard public dares that will humiliate me and make me feel like the degraded whore that I am. I will do ALL DARES that are sent to me here or on kik (ameliaamythorn) and send pic proof to the people who gave the dares

Likes and limits in my signature but I am ESPECIALLY desperate for diaper and public humiliation dares (I really want to try public panty pooping but haven't done it yet).

Dares can last more than one day cause I have three weeks yay!!!!

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 11:55 AM   #2
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
Hey guys!

I have three whole weeks alone in London and really want a bunch of super hard public dares that will humiliate me and make me feel like the degraded whore that I am. I will do ALL DARES that are sent to me here or on kik (ameliaamythorn) and send pic proof to the people who gave the dares

Likes and limits in my signature but I am ESPECIALLY desperate for diaper and public humiliation dares (I really want to try public panty pooping but haven't done it yet).

Amelia xx
Why don't you start simple: ride the subway for at least 15 minutes every day, in morning or evening rush hour, at the same time and on the same route. This is so the same people will be seeing you every day. Every day before going to the subway flip a coin. Heads: piss through your panties. Tails: poop, and don't wipe before putting your panties back on. Wear a short dress or skirt. You can choose whether to sit down (leaving brown stains in your panties or a wet spot in your dress) or stand up (with the risk of your clothes riding up/people that sit down seeing your soiled panties).

This will get more and more interesting over the course of the three weeks: some people will start avoiding you because of the smell. Others will recognize you and try to catch a glimpse of your dirty panties. You might even catch someone alerting a friend and pointing them in the direction of that crazy dirty girl...
Old 05-07-2017, 12:40 PM   #3
dexter33

wear a short skirt and pee your panties/thong.
than go for a walk on the street.
And ask to guys and/or girls is they have clean underwear or a tissue to clean it.
If they do offer them to watch as reward for their helping hand.
dexter33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
MaggieTheCat

Unless specifically stated by another dare, your wardrobe is now limited to...

You can only wear diapers and a skirt that does not cover up your diaper when bending over. Additionally, the skirt can only be at most 1 inch below the bottom of your diaper. If you do not have any skirts that meet the requirements you must go out and buy skirts that do. Also, you are not allowed to wear a bra, since obviously babies do not need bras. Additionally, you cannot use the toilet at all, you must do everything in your diaper. You are only allowed to be changed by a guy, and before you get changed you must give them a blowjob.

Have fun :P

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:13 PM   #5
corsa198
getDare Addict

First of all, your outfit will be, matching thong/g-string and bra, revealing low cut top, tight jeans and high heels. The thong must be pulled up so that people can see it even when just stood up/walking normally.

Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated then go out shopping or to a similar public place - you can choose.

When there, keep drinking and let yourself get desperate to pee. When you are very desperate go up to someone and ask where a toilet is (even if you know) and while asking make it very obvious you need to pee.

When they tell you, you should go to the toilet. Once you reach the bathroom, go into a stall and sit straight on the toilet without taking any clothes off and stay there for 5 minutes.

When the 5 minutes are up, stand up and start peeing where you are for 3-5 seconds then stop.

When you've stopped, pull down your jeans and sit on the toilet and empty your bladder through your thong.

As soon as your pee stops, stand up and pull your jeans up letting any last drops fall into your jeans. You cannot take you thong off until it is completely dry.

You are now free to carry on with the rest of your day.

Have fun
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #6
morafal
Distinguished Member

Get a swim siut or bikini that is tight on you. Use pen to draw a apportion a small places for numbers on each boob and pussy. Try to devide them in 20 figers. Every time you see a guy or a gril that you would kiss or let fuvk you. You have to cut 1 number from swim siut or bikini. If yhou cut off then you can cover your body. But you can only wear swim siut or bikini on you.
morafal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
Hey guys!

Amelia xx
Throughout the three weeks:

below waist:
no panties nor other underwear
short skirt: lowest part of it must be 4" above knee minimum]
no stockings nor tights
footwear: sandals only

above waist: no bra
blouse only and top three buttons unfastened. You may wear a jacket too (loose and also unbottoned) if you wish. But nothing else.

lifestyle:
Every evening 8-11 pm continuoussly you spend in a pub (different one each night) and drinking whatever (alcoholic) you like. Any man who approaches you you tell him: you think your boyfriend has stood you up so you're alone for the evening.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #8
PacifierGirl

Not quite as extreme as the others but perhaps that's a good thing? d:

Get yourself on Tinder (it's bonkers in London) and swipe right on everyone. You aren't allowed to say "no" to any guy's request. Hook-up galore and you'll be living up to your username in no time! (Don't take this too literally, if a guy is giving off bad vibes, don't risk your life. Be smart.)

Have fun ~

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:38 PM   #9
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Well since you want public humiliation and you said no limits in the post, you're in for an extreme dare if you have the guts to get this humiliated.

I dare you to go out into public with only a diaper on, duct tape over your nipples, backpack filled with the following items: an electric razor, shaving cream, a shaving razor, a bag of your own shit, a bottle of syrup and a bottle of your own piss.

First off, take the electric razor out of your backpack, turn it on, and run it straight down the middle of your head, leaving a big humiliating bald spot on top of your head. Keep shaving your head into a skullet, with no hair on top of your head and normal length hair on the sides of your head, which is the haircut pictured in my avatar. From there, spread the shaving cream on the bald part of your head and use the shaving razor to shave it smooth, shave off both your eyebrows while you're at it. Now that you've got a smooth skullet, pull out the bottle of syrup, the bigger the better, and chug it. Once you've got the syrup down, pull out the bottle of your own piss and chug that as fast as your can, once again the bigger the better. Once you've downed the piss and likely thrown it up, take out the shit and cover your face, head and hair, if you haven't puked at this point, eat the shit after you've covered yourself in it until you puke. And at any time while this is going on, piss and shit your diaper just to add to the experience.

After this is over, you'll be left with a humiliating haircut to keep as long as you'd like until you want to shave it off and look like an alien with no hair or eyebrows, the nice thing about the skullet too is you can wear a hat to look normal if you need to, but take it off to be humiliated once again. I'm sure you'll love the embarrassment of having a bad haircut for this trip.

You can repeat this as much as you'd like, and PM me proof if you have the guts to do it.

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:52 PM   #10
Pyro_light

Take a 3 quart enema and put on a diaper. Go to a park, mall, or subway stay in public for an atleast an hour. And of course make sure you wear a skirt.
Pyro_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #11
playfulme

London is all about the tube and long escalators. Put on your shortest skirt, no panties and ride at least 10 times up. Tie your shoe laces at least once while riding up.
playfulme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #12
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a skirt and skimpy top along with differently colored underwear. Bring extras of each clothing item and make sure you have a friend who knows when you should be back for safety. Your underwear can be visible or not, your choice. Now go outside and approach the first guy you see. Ask him to guess the color of your bra. If he's wrong, prove it to him by showing him your bra. If he gets it right, tell him he gets to play with/see your tits for as long as he likes. Ask him what color he thinks your panties are after. If he gets it wrong, prove it to him by lifting your skirt. If he gets it right, tell him he can finger your pussy as much as he likes or he can see it, his choice. If he gets both right, offer to fuck him in an alley on the condition that he films it and sends the video to you, wither through a throwaway email or, if you're feeling grave, your real number. Post the video here. When he's done fucking, tell him he can keep a piece of your clothing as a souvenir. Put the clothing back on (replenishing what piece he took from your bag of extras) and repeat until all of the following have been met or exceeded
  1. 10 people have seen your tits
  2. 10 people have seen your pussy/fingered you
  3. 3 people have been allowed to fuck you
  4. You've approached at least 30 people
In addition to the videos, you should post a picture of each set of underwear (with you in it, obviously) to kinktalk

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 12:14 PM   #13
shecret

Just a simple one: Get a chain and a padlock. Run the chain through your belt loops in a pair of jeans. If you are brave, let them be light blue. Lock the ends so you cannot remove your pants. Drink a lot.

Go out for dinner somewhere, or take a bus/the tube to somewhere, or take a walk ½hour from home. Drink a beer or two somewhere and see if you can get back home to the key in time ;-)

I like: pain, being helpless, obeying other people, feminisation, crossdressing, butt plugs, clothing control

I'd love a crossdressing request.

Curious about: Having Rules in my life, consensual blackmail, pee, public.

Hard limits: scat, friends/family, pictures with face visible, illegal, involving innocent people, permanent marks, ice play, tatoos, blood, diapers, and social suicide.
shecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #14
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Talking daiper pee holding dare

Hi

So my dare is for you to drink 4.5 litres of liquid - water if you like.

Then get in your shortest skirt and sluttiest top and diaper. Now wait until you are a 9/10 desperately needing to pee and tuck your skirt into the diaper a bit at the back so the diaper holds some of it up.

You now must go for a walk somewhere quite well populated and when 10 people have told you about your clothing mishap(you may correct it when they tell you but then recorrect it when they have gone so more people notice) you then may go home, try not to wet yourself.

Also before you go out please edge yourself 10 times.

Enjoy X
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #15
bunnyx

Talking bi girl

Because you are in for everything. I like you to go to a barr and seduce a nice girl to let here lick your pussy till you cum. make a selfie as proof of your dare.
(srry for my bad grammer)
bunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bunnyx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, humiliation, pic proof, public, public humiliation