Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-14-2015, 11:25 AM   #16
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

This is all true, but I didn't want Dobby to accidentally kill anyone. He would probably go to bed in the oven one night and never wake up in self-punishment...

Or, I guess he could just do this dice punishment. It seems everyone has been feeling its intensity as I did. Keep up the good work! I love hearing about how it went!
Old 07-15-2015, 09:42 AM   #17
vulcan1994

Default wow.

Year Five ends at space #50 Must Pass O.W.L. Exams
implements 1,2,3 : ruler, wooden spoon, my hand (i hit pretty hard)

4. Slytherin! You’re sneaky, so add 1 to each roll before moving forward, but if you roll a 6, move backwards 3 spaces.

rolls <everything is a +1>
6 > spanked myself, off to a great start eh?
5 > space 6:Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
wow this is fast to the cbt haha, well i decided to punish myself, so i must go on. punching myself was hard, i teared a little but i’ll be okay, for now.
3 > space 10: Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.
ass is already a little red from my initial roll, so this only makes it more red.
space 20: Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)
well, since peeing is a no, i drank 2 glasses of water, made sure they were large ones. i mean why not right?
4 > space 25: Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.
rolled a 6, always hard getting them in, but it turns into a dull numbing pain by the 5th one
2 > space 28: Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
hmm, seems im going to regret the previous decision.
5 > space 34: Silencio! Use your panties/underwear as a gag for the rest of the dare.
*muffled sounds of agreement*
1 > space 36: Episky! Apply icyhot/toothpaste to clit/balls.
this makes my squirming not help with the extra water in me at the moment
3 > space 40: You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
well im already doing this on the floor… so meh.
2 > space 43: Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
okay… wow?
5 > space 49: repeat previous action
pretty full at this point.

OWLS > 14/26 edged 12 times, landed on space 39: Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.
this accompanied with the water in me,

4 > space 44: Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.
luckily my ass was not as sore anymore. not so luckily it now hurts again.
2 > space 47: Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.
okay, this was interesting, but with my already leaking ass, it took roughly 2 mins (was probably longer) for everything to be melted, switching to very cold water then made me piss myself in the shower and so, now my ass is very, very red, and sore and sensitive.

OWLS > 26/26

well after reaching here. im pretty interested in the rest of it, so GUESS WHAT, lets go all the way!

3 > space 54: Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment.
i get tears jerk to my eyes as i smack my ass with my spoon. literally even smacking my balls didnt hurt compared to my already abused ass
3 > space 58: Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to clit/cockhead.
with the previous one, my entire balls and dick is now covered in toothpaste. tho i decided to re-apply my balls as it had faded.

DEFEAT HORCRUX > got a 6… well. okay. 1, 4
10 mins later, everything melted, my ass is still sore and im not looking forward to 4. after destroying my ass with the last horcrux,i was just exhausted and glad i made it to the end

Final roll > 6. i never felt so happy to get the max on this so far. looking back, deciding that the large cups of water was a good idea, was not. and with my very eager body, from those edges, lets just say it was messy. and as much as i hate pain, everything that did inflict pain, just made it all the more enjoyable. (well cuz i got the good reward haha) i probably wont do this again, but, it was very fun.

CURRENTLY IN CHASTITY

likes: crossdressing, bondage, edging, Feminization, humiliation, anal, chastity, forced orgasms, post orgasm torture

dislikes: pain, feet, denial/ruined

Bordering on limit: denial for more than 1 week

limits: piss, scat, pics, cam, actual blackmail, full on public, anything messy or illegal

KIK:sluttilia

Toys and Clothing

My Sex Map

My AMA
vulcan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 05:12 AM   #18
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default here is what karl got

first :
2. Hufflepuff! You’re caring and kind, so anytime you roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead.

--> so i will

6 - Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
+4
10 Dobby shows up to “help” you out! Move forward 10 spaces, but spank your ass 30 times with Implement #2 first.

+10
20 Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)
+2

22 Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.
+4

26 Duro! Edge 3 times.

+1 but as i'm hupplepuf i move 5

31 AVADA KEDAVRA- You die. Start over from space #1.

+4
5 Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.

+2
7 Ollivanders- Stroke your "wand" slowly 10 times. Then no touching unless instructed to edge for the rest of the game.

+4

11 Waddiwasi! Apply clothespins to nipples and rip off without opening 5 times.

+1 so i move 5

16 Engorgio! Edge three times before rolling again.

+6

22 Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game.

+5

27 You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

so 24 Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD.

+1 so i move 5

29 Prior Incantatem! Repeat the action you completed on the last space.
so 10 times smaking again

+3

32 Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game.

+ 5
37 Obliviate! You forgot where you are! Next move moves you backwards.

35 You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead.

+4
39 Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 5 times.

+6
45 Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.

+ 1 meaning 5

50 The Hall of Prophecy shows your future, and it looks like you are rolling small numbers the rest of the game. If you roll a 4, move 1 space. If you roll a 5, move 2 spaces. If you roll a 6, move back three spaces. (Slytherins still move back 3 on sixes)

+5 meaning 2

52 Diffendo! Use a string to create a clothespin zipper including 10 clothespins. Zipper must include at least 1 clothespin on nipple and 2 clothespins on labia/balls. Wait 3 minutes, then rip off.

+ 4 meaning 1 so 5
57 Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.

+3

60 got it then roll
5- NAGINI-Tie a shoelace tightly around your balls/boobs. Wait five minutes, then smack each one 30 times with Implement #3. Do not release ties until after you complete space 60.

I got a 6 so If a 6, celebrate the defeat of Voldemort with an orgasm. If any other number, ruin your orgasm. If in denial, edge 5 times.

I orgasmed

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 08:13 AM   #19
Sissymills

Send a message via Yahoo to Sissymills
Default Report

To start with #1 brush smooth side #2 brush spiky side #3 wire hanger,

House rolled a 4 slytherin
Going to go for the full school years though if it gets too bad I suspose I could escape the battle though the room of requirement ��

Ok here we go

1st roll -6 ok great start back 3 to minus 3 5 swats for each cheek

2nd -5 no2 langlock! Put a clothespin on your younger for next 2 rolls

3rd -2 no4 accio! You accidentally cause #1 to fly at you ass 60 times each cheek
My poor ass already

4th -1 no5 fideliums charm! Hide 3 secret ice cubes in your ass
At least the ice soothed the pervious 60

5th -3 no8 you forget your password to your common room next roll backwards

6th -2 no6 expulso! Punch yourself in the balls 5 times hard
Think I'm going to be sick

7th -3 no9 gemenio! Repeat previous action
��

8th -5 no14 reducio! Dip balls into bowl of ice water for 2 mins
After the last 2 this is less of a punishment and more of a relief

9th -4 no18 Avada kerdavra you die restart
No1 you fall in the lake on way to sorting take a 6 mins ice cold shower and drink 2 glasses of water
Ahhhh after reading other I thought I was doing well to avid drinking!

10th -3 no4 accio! You accidentally cause #1 to fly into your ass 60 times each cheek
My poor ass, you would have thought I would have learnt

11th -5 no9 gemenio! Repeat previous action
Noooooo my ass

12th -6 back 3 well least it's not gone into a negative number my ass can rest
No6 expulso! Punch yourself in the balls 5 times hard

13th -4 no 10 dobby shows up to help move forward 10 but spank yourself 30 times with #2
My ASS thought I told dobby never to try and save me again!!!
Well least I get to move forward
No20 drink 2 glasses of butter beer

14th -1 wingardium leviosa once you get it up edge 3 times

15th -5 no27 you get a howler jump back 3 from shock
No24 error makes a crash landing punch yourself in the balls 10 times
Just threw up in my mouth a little

16th -5 no29 prior incantatiom repeat previous action
Now tears are properly rolling down my face

17th -6 back 3 no26 daro edge 3 times
Now my balls are aching not just from all the punches

18th -2 no28 drink 2 glasses of water

19th -4 no32 yeah into the second year
Flipped heads stay as I am
Incarcerous wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game

20th -2 no34 silencio use your panties as a gage for the rest of the game
Well least this will stop the neighbours wondering what's going on

21st -3 no37 obliviate you forget where you are next move backwards

22nd -5 no32 incarcerous wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game
Oh well it's already on

23rd -6 back 3 no29 ahhhh I'm back in the first year
Prior incantatiom repeat previous action
I get it keep the crotch rope on

24th -4 no33 graduated to second year again flipped again this time tails roll 2 dice. Detention with umbridge write I must not "be so worthless that I have to be in the 1st year 3 times" 3 times on your body

25th -3/3 6 no39 wingardium leviosa once you get it up edge 5 times
This hurts now with the rope

26th -4/1 5 no44 sectumsempra use #3 to hit each ads cheek 30 times hard
Ahhhhhh back to the ass

27th -1/3 4 no47 swim with giant squid place an ice cube in your mouth ass and hold one over each nipple, while having a hot shower when all ice melted take a cold shower for 3 mins
With the panties I'm my mouth the ice took forever to melt

28th -4/3 7 back 6 no41 dark mark tie a cloths pin to a string, one end around your left wrist and attach the clothes pin to your nipple for the rest of the game, if you are disloyal and pull the clothespin off the dark lord will punish you with 10 rubber and snaps before reapplying

29th -2/6 8 no49 repeat previous action
Can't put it on the left so put it on the right as well

30th -2/1 3 O,W,L,S 26/26 at least I know my Harry Potter is that a good or bad thing lol
No52 diffendo use a string to creat a cloths pin zipper including 10 clothes pins at least 1 on nipple 2 on balls.
Had to remove the clothes pin from my nipple for this so I guess I will be punished by the dark lord in a bit
Positions lip, both nipples (well he might as well punish both), 3 on cock 4 on balls. Most came off fine but put 2 of the ones on my balls on too far and really had to pull at the to get the off
Dark lords punishment now then 19 band snaps to each nipple

31st -2/3 5 no57 expulso hit yourself in the balls with #2 10 times
Think my balls are going to go on strike and pack up and leave they hurt sooooo much

32nd -1/1 2 no59 �� so close to finishing,
Repugno roll 1 die and go back that many spaces. Not so close now
No54 wait this isn't diagon ally its knockturn ally " knock" your self on each ass cheek each nipple and balls with #2 10 times each
Ahhhhh this caused Mr to "knock" the close pins off my nipples the dark lord going to punish me again with another 10 snaps each

33rd -5/4 9 yeah finished really bursting for a pee and ass red raw but only horcrux and battle to go

Horcrux rolled 6 Tom riddles diary reroll because to split his soul in 2 you now have to defeat 2 horcruxes
2 hufflepuffs goblet drink 3 glasses of water (interesting with panties in my mouth)and take a golden shower, well at least this releases the need to pee.
But is the game isn't over finchs punishment 75 with #3 to both ass cheeks
Next horcrux
4 taunts ring you saw what happens to morphe for misbehaving 60 #1 to each ass cheek followed by 50 #2 to each ass cheek then 40 #3 to each ass cheek
I'm not going to be able to sit for a year

Ok just the battle left to go rolled a 1 noooooooo don't even get relief here ruined orgasm

Thank you
Emmyred

Likes: Not sure but I'll try anything once and if I don't like it it'll get added to limits

http://dickcode.creativerobot.co/?c=...00020_19-7-117

Last edited by Sissymills; 07-17-2015 at 08:34 AM.
Sissymills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:17 PM   #20
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

I was requested to do this again but to try to finish it completely, so here goes:

I'm using same implements as last time, 1. ruler, 2. paddle, 3 drumstick.

2. Hufflepuff! You’re caring and kind, so anytime you roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead. Okay, that's a good start!

First roll:

Salvia Hexia! Accept this ONE FREE PASS to skip the instructions on any square you land on ONE TIME ONLY.

Yea! Going to use this one wisely.

+6=9: Gemenio! Repeat previous action.

Woo-hoo! 2 free passes!

+6=15: Skelegro: Drink a glass of water, then do 10 minutes of cornertime, naked, standing on the tips of your toes.

Oh well, my luck couldn't last forever. I drank a glass of water, set my timer for 10 mins and went to the corner. I turned the volume up on my tv so at least I could listen to the baseball game while I waited. It was still rather boring, and my calves really started to hurt about 6 mins or so in...

+5=20:Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)

I drank 2 beers, this isn't going to be good for the bladder.

+4=24:Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice)

Ugh, spread my legs and punched myself in the sack hard 10 times, was doubled over by the 4th, pain spread up into my stomach.

+4=28:Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.

Already starting to feel slight need to pee.

+5=33: DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE: On your body, write “I must not__________________”, filling in the blank with the reason you are being punished three times.

I did this dare before but cheated by rolling again after my completed level, but not continuing on because I didn't like the result, so I wrote, "I must not cheat on dares" with black washable marker on my torso. I have a fair amount of reasonably dark chest hair, so it's not overly noticeable.

+2:35: You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead.

So cold it hurt at first, then sort of went numb, but cock and balls freezing due to melting water running down. Major shrinkage!

+6=41ark Mark- Tie a clothespin to a string 1.5 feet in length. Tie the string around your left wrist, and attach the clothespin to your nipple (over your heart). If you are disloyal to the Dark Lord and pull off the clothespin before the end of the game, the Dark Lord will punish you with 10 rubber band snaps to your left nipple before reapplying the clothespin rotated 90 degrees. Remove after 15 minutes.

I used the ruler to measure the appropriate length of string and attached the clothespin vertically to my left nipple which is now tied to my left wrist. Hopefully it will stay on.

+3=44:Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.

Ouch, I bent over and did 30 hard with the drumstick to each cheek. Very painful. It's definitely motivation to hold my bladder.

+1, which is actually +5=49: Repeat previous action

Damnit, 30 more to each cheek with the drumstick. Can barely sit now, and I bet my ass is going to be bruised.

+2=51: AVADA KEDAVRA! You die. Restart from the end of your first year at Hogwarts (Space #30) with one die.

Using one of my free passes! Still have one in my pocket!

+1, which is +5, so =56:Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.

I'm almost to the end and still have a free pass left, may as well use it now.

+5=61, I guess that means time to fight a Horcrux:
Well at least I finally get to release my bladder. Looking at the other options, I'm actually sort of glad I got this one.

It was a real challenge to finish the 3 glasses first without peeing. I was literally walking around and doing the pee pee dance while trying to down the 3rd glass. I got a huge cup, which holds about 40 ozs, and got in the shower. It felt great to pee, and I was relieved it was very light in color. I nearly filled the cup to the top as I emptied my bladder. I held it over my head, hesitated a bit, closed my eyes, held by breath, and quickly dumped it all over the top of my head. It ran down the front and back, all over my face, it smelled awful and was really gross.

Dripping in pee, I completed my final roll: 3, so ruined orgasm. I jerked to the edge and as soon as I felt myself going over I put my hands on my heads and looked down. As I watched the cum drip out of my cock onto the floor of the tub without pleasure, through my eyes which were burning with pee, that I could still smell prominently as it dripped from my nose, hair, and everything else, I felt intensely degraded, and almost subhuman. Thinking about what I just did I felt a lot of shame and guilt. After the ruined orgasm, I removed the clothespin from my left nipple (OUCH!) untied the shoestring, and took a much needed warm shower.

All in all, I think I got pretty lucky with my rolls .

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:44 PM   #21
SluttySwitch
Baby Member

Such an amazing dare. I want to attempt this next time I'm home alone. I'll admit, I looked at a few of the spaces but I will definitely try this. I doubt I'll get very far. Congrats on such a detailed, well thought out, kinky dare. Now if only I had a reason to be punished.
SluttySwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 05:49 AM   #22
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn

harry potter

To begin, you need to choose 3 spanking implements. #1 ruler, #2 multi ended phone charging cord and #3 wire hanger.

I'll try Year Seven

house i rolled a 5 so reroll
4. Slytherin! You’re sneaky, so add 1 to each roll before moving forward, but if you roll a 6, move backwards 3 spaces.

game start
6 fuck! back three spaces which is negative so 5 swats on each ass cheek with each implement damn the cord and hanger really hurt!

2 becomes 3 - Salvia Hexia! Accept this ONE FREE PASS to skip the instructions on any square you land on ONE TIME ONLY.

that's nice

6 aw crap! back to the start

2 becomes 3 another free pass
this game will be easy!

1 becomes 2 at square 5 Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.
uncomfortable

6 back to square 3 and another free pass
love this game

1 becomes 2 at 5 again i think i'll use a pass my ass is full, down to 2 passes

roll a 2 becomes 3 so i'm on 8
You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction.

another 2 becomes 3 so i'm back to square 5 fucking ice cubes, ok i'll do three more

a 3 becomes 4 so square 9
Gemenio! Repeat previous action.
serioulsly 3 more cubes? fine but my ass is freezing and leaking water

6 fuck back 3 takes me to 6
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/ pinch your clit HARD 5 times.
hmm why is it punch balls but not punch clit?
ok pinching it hard 5 times

ow!

2 becomes 3 takes me to 9 dammit! 5 more clit pinches

3 becomes 4 so on 13 now
Expecto Patronum! You have a choice! You can cum now and ruin the orgasm, or save your orgasm for the end of the game. If you decide to wait until the end, you must edge twice and drink one glass of water now.

edged twice and drank a glass of water

2 becomes 3 so i'm on 16
Engorgio! Edge three times before rolling again.

fuck 3 more edges

5 becomes 6 so i'm on 21
Wingardium Leviosa! Once you get it up and aroused, edge 3 times.

well i can't "get it up" but i am aroused obviously so 3 more edges

1 becomes 2 - i'm on 23
Incendio! Apply hot sauce (or icyhot/toothpaste/similar) to nipples)
great burning nipples, freezing ass

3 becomes 4 - i'm on 27
You got a howler! Jump back 3 spaces from the shock, and complete the action there.

back 3 so i'm on 24
Errol makes a crash landing! Punish your balls/smack your pussy 10 times HARD.
ow

2 becomes 3 - back on 27, so back to 24 smacking pussy again
bad luck!

3 becomes 4 so i'm on 28 - Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water.
oh that's going to be a problem in a little while

crap 6 back 3 to 25
Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.
might as well keep using my ass, it's getting used to them, so cold

2 becomes 3 so back to 28, fuck! more water!

4 becomes 5 so on 33
ended first year
coin flip is heads continue as normal lucky!!

33 is DETENTION WITH UMBRIDGE: On your body, write “I must not__________________”, filling in the blank with the reason you are being punished three times.
"i must not refuse sex" that seems like something worth punishing hahaha

3 becomes 4 so i'm on 37
Obliviate! You forgot where you are! Next move moves you backwards.
shit

4 becomes 5 so back 5 puts me on 32
Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game.
ok not too bad

3 becomes 4, so i'm on 36
Episky! Apply icyhot/toothpaste to clit/balls.
oh that burns

2 becomes 3 i'm on 38
you’ve been sent to Azkaban. Click the link below and post in that thread before continuing.
fuck, well at least it seems no one is giving dares on that thread.

1 becomes 2 i'm on 40
You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game.
bye bye chair

1 becomes 2 i'm on 42
Flippendo! Men- stand with your balls between your legs. Use Implement #1 to hit 15 times from behind. If you miss your balls, it does not count. Ladies- Use Implement #1 to hit directly on your clit 10 times.
my poor pussy is getting sore (and wet)

5 becomes 6 i'm on 48
Retrieve the sword of Godric Gryffindor. Give yourself a swirly.
meh

3 becomes 4 i'm on 52
owl exams missed 3
3 edges and back 3 spaces
so i'm on 49 now i guess? i don't know if i have to do 52 first, i guess i do
so 52 is Diffendo! Use a string to create a clothespin zipper including 10 clothespins. Zipper must include at least 1 clothespin on nipple and 2 clothespins on labia/balls. Wait 3 minutes, then rip off.

ouch that sucked!

and now 49 which is Repeat previous action
FUCK!

rolled a 3 becomes 4 so i'm on 53
Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass.
fucking dementors

3 becomes 4 i'm on 57
Expulso! Punch yourself in the balls/hit your boobs with Implement #2 HARD 10 times.
ouch! this is a hard game

3 becomes 4 i'm on 61
yay i'm done i just have to defeat a horcrux!

oh yeah and i peed so
you are caught by Filch out of bed without permission and must report to the dungeon where he uses his old-school methods of punishment and gives you 75 swats per cheek with Implement #3.
oh ouch that hurts!! i've never done anything that fucking painful before!! wish i'd picked an easier implement

ok horcrux roll
2 i guess i don't add one for this roll so it's 2
HUFFLEPUFF’S GOBLET- Drink three glasses of water and then take a Golden Shower (if this is a limit, snap a rubber band on your clit/cockhead 5 times and reroll)
i'll have to wait until i have to pee again, i wish i had tried to hold out longer now!

battle of hogwarts
rolled a 3
If a 6, celebrate the defeat of Voldemort with an orgasm. If any other number, ruin your orgasm. If in denial, edge 5 times.

shit 5 edges

i got interrupted when i was on space 6 and had to finish the next day which caused me to completely forget that i had 2 more free passes so i never used them!

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:03 AM   #23
stinkybutt

2. Hufflepuff! You’re caring and kind, so anytime you roll a 1, move forward 5 spaces instead.

Implements
1: wooden spoon ~ 2: wooden spatula ~ 3: paddle

4- Accio! You accidentally cause Implement #1 to fly at your ass cheeks 60 times each. (+4)

8- You forgot the password to enter your house common room. Next roll takes you in the opposite direction. (-3)

5- Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately.

9- Gemenio! Repeat previous action. (+6)

15- Skelegro: Drink a glass of water, then do 10 minutes of cornertime, naked, standing on the tips of your toes. (+5)

20- Hogsmeade- drink 2 glasses of butterbeer (or the liquid of your choice) (+2)

22- Locomotor Mortis! Tie ankles together for the rest of the game. (+3)

25- Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass. (+3)

28- Aguamenti! Drink 2 glasses of water. (+2)

30- You manage to acquire the Sorcerer's Stone, but not without a few bumps and bruises. Hit each nipple 20 times with Implement #2, and each ass cheek 30 times with Implement #1 (+2)

End of your first year: heads, continue as normal.

32- Incarcerous! Wear a crotch rope for the rest of the game. (+3)

35- You have been petrified by the Basilisk! Melt an ice cube against your clit/cockhead. (+1 = move 5 spaces)

40- You have been turned into a werewolf! As an animal, you may not use any furniture for the rest of the game. (+4)

44- Sectumsempra! Use Implement #3 to hit each cheek 30 times…hard.(+5)

49- Repeat previous action

O.W.L. Exams: 4 missed items = 4 edges = move back 4 spaces

45- Voldemort Returns! Darkness is upon us! Complete the next 3 rolls blindfolded.(+2)

47- Swim with the Giant Squid in the Black Lake. Place one ice cube in your mouth, pussy, and ass. Hold one ice cube over each nipple. Take a VERY HOT shower until all ice is melted. Then, switch the water to VERY COLD for 3 minutes.*(+6)

53- Dementors! Roll a die. Insert that many ice cubes in your pussy/ass. (+6)

59- Repugno! Roll 1 die, and reverse that many spaces. Complete the action there.(-5)

54- Wait! This isn’t Diagon Alley! It’s Knockturn Alley. “Knock” yourself on each ass cheek, each nipple, and balls/pussy 10 times with Implement #2 as punishment. (+2)

56- Fidelius Charm! Hide 3 “secret” ice cubes in your ass. Reroll immediately. (+4)

Defeat a Horcrux:

4- GAUNT’S RING- You saw what happened when Merope misbehaved. Hit each ass cheek 60 times with Implement #1, 50 times with Implement #2, and 40 times with Implement #3.

Battle of Hogwarts!

3- ruin orgasm
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste

Last edited by stinkybutt; 11-12-2015 at 05:09 AM.
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 07:05 AM   #24
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I need to find more participants for this.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:56 PM   #25
saarcz
Baby Member

Thumbs up Game finished

What a great idea. I'm starting right now.

Quote:
To begin, you need to choose 3 spanking implements
#1 ruler, #2 wooden spatula, #3 cane

Quote:
Before you begin, you must decide on your level of difficulty:
Year Seven ends at space #60 Must Defeat a Horcrux

Quote:
Roll to decide your House:
1. Gryffindor! You’re brave, so subtract 1 from each roll before moving forward.

4 -> #3 Thank you
6 -> #8 Let's go back...
5 -> #3 Can I use it twice? I think not...
3 -> #5 they're in
2 -> #6 Ouch!!! It hurts...
2 -> #7 Thank you.
5 -> #11 Ouch...
6 -> #16 Done
2 -> #17 tails + 3 + 1 => back 4 spaces
#13 I'll save the orgasm for the end of the game. Edges and the drink done.
4 -> #16 Done again
3 -> #18 Oh no, back to start
#1 The cold shower was extremely hard to do. I would be able to it in the summer, but it's crazy during the winter. From now on I add cold showers to my limits... And I must also admit that it was hard not to pee in the shower. It will be pretty difficult not to pee during this game.
6 -> #6 Ouch! Again...
3 -> #8 Back agian...
5 -> #3 Nothing to do here. Again...
3 -> #5 Inserted. Again...
1 -> #5 Inserted. Again...
1 -> #5 Inserted. This is getting a little bit crazy and cold :-)
3 -> #7 Done
1 -> #7 Done
3 -> #9 Repeated #7. Thank you.
3 -> #11 Ouch. My nipples are beginning to hurt.
4 -> #14 Done
3 -> #16 I was soft after the last task but i managed to do it in the end.
1 -> #16 Done. Again.
4 -> #19 Done with 3 mistakes... I'm beginning to need to pee...
1 -> #19 Not again.. 4 mistakes this time.
3 -> #21 Done
2 -> #22 Ankles bound. It will be pretty difficult for me since I must walk the stairs from time to time.
4 -> #25 3 cubes inserted.
5 -> #29 Another 3 ice cubes inserted.. There are 18 ice cubes inside of me now. It's nearly an enema :-)
6 -> #34 It was difficult to get my panties from upstairs, but I'm gagged now.

Quote:
End of your first year: Flip a coin, if heads, continue as normal. If tails, finish the game with 2 die.
Tails. Hurrah!

3 -> #36 Toothpaste applied.
2 -> #37 Let's go backwards..
8 -> #30 All hits done.
11 -> #40 No more furniture. I'm lying on the ground and my computer is next to me now.. BTW I'm drooling, my ass is leaking and I need to pee...
10 -> #49 Nothing to do here.
6 -> #54 Done

Quote:
O.W.L. Exams
7/26 It was quite difficult since don't know the English names... Let's go 19 spaces backwards and do 19 edges...

#35 Done
5 -> #39 Done
7 -> #45 Ok. Let's get a blindfold..
10 -> #54 Done blindfolded.
8 -> Horcrux

3 (RAVENCLAW’S DIADEM): I did it!! It was really intense.. I was blindfolded so I wasn't able to watch the time. The book didn't fall.

5: A blindfolded ruined orgasm for me. Thank you for the game :-)

And a little statistics:

total edges: 41
total ball punches: 10
total ice cubes: 18
total BIG glasses: 3
total clothespins: 27
total lines: 120
#1 hits: 60
#2 hits: 140
#3 hits: 0

Likes: anal (ice, food, plugs), hidden public, toothpaste, bondage, pee control, denial, enema, cross dressing, milovana

Dislikes: holding edges, CBT, chores, q-tips, laxatives, cornertime, writing

Limits: face, family/friends, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, messy, obvious public

My PM dares

BDSM Test
saarcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:44 PM   #26
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

I need to do this. Waiting for the right opportunity. After I finish my second read thru of the books... So well done...

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 05:14 PM   #27
banesith

very fun game...

Likes & Limits[/color]
PM DARES
BDSM Test Results
banesith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:20 PM   #28
OriTheOwl
getDare Devil

Just finished it and I am so drained it is a very well made punishment thank you for your time in creating it Emmyred!

My report part 1

My report part 2
30, Trans Woman Pan
2.8" Clit when hard

I am a happy, cute, sparkly princess
OriTheOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 08:47 PM   #29
iSwitchBitch

Slave Requesting Punishment

I tried my best but after hours of holding an edge and spanking my ass raw (I had to edge in place of many of the tasks), this slave came without permission.

Please give me my punishment. I will try again soon, I loved this game!

FOREVER TOTALLY SUBBY. PLEASE TEASE ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT, PUPBROKEN. <3
iSwitchBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:34 AM   #30
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwitchBitch View Post
Slave Requesting Punishment

I tried my best but after hours of holding an edge and spanking my ass raw (I had to edge in place of many of the tasks), this slave came without permission.

Please give me my punishment. I will try again soon, I loved this game!
Try again, but this time you will automatically subtract one from every roll. If you feel you are getting too close and may cum, then you should do 50 hits with implement #3 instead of edging.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dare, harry potter, punishment