Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-25-2021, 12:31 PM   #1
Sarah97wm

Swatch New to omo looking for help

F. 18. new to omo. looking for someone to control my bladder for a while I'm very new to this and don't 100% understand how it all works. but I'll start by saying what exactly I'm looking for. I'm looking for someone who will control my bladder. whether it be by schedule. by having to ask. or you telling me exactly when I can go. I would prefer lots of rules to be added to this. maybe things like when I can and can't ask for permission or anything like that. I would really like to explore that side of things. I'm also interested in someone who will help explore guided masturbation with me. in a very simple way. because I have never been able to have an orgasm before without someone telling me how touch and tease myself. I am also interested in exploring Chastity and denial. as well as edging and humiliation as well as overstimulation. I am also interested in little space in age regression and pet play. One thing that I would like to make very clear is that I am not comfortable with pictures of ANY kind whether that be giving or receiving. If you don't believe i am female I am willing to send a voice confirmation but that is it. please also be understanding that I do live with people and work. If you're interested or this sounds like fun and you're willing to help me out please message me at Sarah97wm on snapchat
Sarah97wm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 07:42 PM   #2
JJZRH

Exclamation Blatter control

Saw all your posts. Please reply or send me a PM and I can fully guide you. You won't need to do anything in return just follow my guidance.

Maybe: public

Limits: scat, photos, diaper, poop, blood
JJZRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 03:27 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah97wm View Post
F. 18. new to omo. looking for someone to control my bladder for a while I'm very new to this and don't 100% understand how it all works. but I'll start by saying what exactly I'm looking for. I'm looking for someone who will control my bladder. whether it be by schedule. by having to ask. or you telling me exactly when I can go. I would prefer lots of rules to be added to this. maybe things like when I can and can't ask for permission or anything like that. I would really like to explore that side of things. I'm also interested in someone who will help explore guided masturbation with me. in a very simple way. because I have never been able to have an orgasm before without someone telling me how touch and tease myself. I am also interested in exploring Chastity and denial. as well as edging and humiliation as well as overstimulation. I am also interested in little space in age regression and pet play. One thing that I would like to make very clear is that I am not comfortable with pictures of ANY kind whether that be giving or receiving. If you don't believe i am female I am willing to send a voice confirmation but that is it. please also be understanding that I do live with people and work. If you're interested or this sounds like fun and you're willing to help me out please message me at Sarah97wm on snapchat
Bladder control easy. Wear thin pantues under jeans but instead oif belt get a waist length chain, lockable with padlock. And have padlock keys inaccessible for whatever period - kitchensafe ideal for this.

For chastity you'll need decent chastity belt.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, omorashi, orgasm control, orgasm denial, overstimulation