Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Adding a poll for the belt I should use since right now I only own a cloth belt
Use the cloth belt 1 3.13%
Buy a thin leather belt 9 28.13%
Buy a wide leather belt 24 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-11-2021, 11:31 PM   #91
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylucas View Post
A few things came up so I wasn’t able to get started on until today, but here’s my report for what I’ve done so far:

This morning I did
50/100 with the spatula to my clit as well as 10/150 with the belt to my clit and 50.50 to my clit with the cable. For this the cable was definitely the worst since it’s thin and stingy. As I’m writing this my clit isn’t necessarily sore, but I can definitely still feel it.

I also did the 40 to my left nipple with the cable and 50/90 to my right nipple and the 20 to my chest with the cable and 50 to my chest with the spatula. This part was definitely the hardest. I don’t usually think of my nipples as being very sensitive, but they’re definitely sore and sensitive to the touch after this.

Finally i did 100/150 to my ass with the spatula and all 100 to my ass with the cable as well as 100/340 to my ass with the wooden spoon. After my nipples this wasn’t so bad though the cable definitely has a stinginess that lasts for a couple of minutes. My ass isn’t really sore after that, but it does have a nice warmth to it as well as some redness. For the swats to my ass I feel like I’m not doing them hard enough but I’m also really anxious about disturbing my neighbors with the noise (thin apartment walls). If anyone’s got any suggests for that I’d love to hear them.

I’ll probably do more of them to tonight and give you all an updated report then
Not hard enough? Personally i believe those should be re-done!

As for noise, that is a tough one and why i usually go with gifting others with spanks to more private areas (like your left nipple :-) or clit!). Maybe work on your timing and try to spank when you know neighbors are out. Or position yourself at the farthest end of you apartment away from theirs. Last but not least, take your implements and go for a long walk in a secluded area and when you are sure you are safely away from others, enjoy yourself! Keep up the good work and looking forward to your progress reports (especially where you describe redoing the spanks that were too light!!!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:24 PM   #92
Lilylucas

So, for todays spanks I focused on the hairbrush and the wooden spoon.

To start with I alternated between my clit and my nipples with the wooden spoon in sets of ten. Doing this I got through 50 swats each to my clit and both nipples. The swats to my clit weren’t so bad, but the ones to my nipples were tough. I tried to just do them as rapidly as possible so I could just get them over with quickly. Again my nipples were pretty tender for a while after finishing.

For my ass I got through 100 swats with the hairbrush and 200 with the wooden spoon. I meant to take a quick break and do more of them after lunch but I got distracted or forgot. Both the hairbrush and the spoon aren’t too painful at first, but they do build up over time. I think I’ve also got some very light bruises forming on my sit spots, which should make tomorrows spanks more interesting.

And as for your suggestions Joe, unfortunately, I live in a really populous city, so there aren’t really any secluded areas for me to go to. I do try to stay far from any walls shared with the neighbors though. I know they’re students so I don’t think they actually get out all that much right now with their classes being online, so I can’t even time things when I know they’re away. Maybe I’ll get lucky and have some unexpected construction sounds to help drown out any noise I make.

Hope you all are enjoying the reports.

Kik: mariellanash

Always looking for a spanking, pm or kik me if you want to give me one

Looking for an irl playmate

Likes, Limits, Toys, and Implements

PM dares, AMA, BDSM Test Results, Sex Map
Lilylucas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lilylucas for this post:
Old 04-12-2021, 08:35 PM   #93
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

maybe a neighbor would provide a helping hand so the sound would not be an issue...?

Or turn up some music

I am enjoying your reports and progress; thanks for sharing!

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-13-2021, 09:24 AM   #94
Lilylucas

For today’s spanks I probably didn’t focus on my chest and clit nearly as much as I should have if I want to get those done.

I started with 50 swats to my pussy with the hairbrush and 50 to my clit with the wooden spoon. These were definitely a mix of pleasure and pain and I was dripping wet pretty quickly into them.

Next I did the 50 to my chest with the hairbrush as well as 75 to each nipple with it. For chest spanks the hairbrush isn’t too bad since it’s a wide brush so the first day was definitely the worst so far for my chest.

Finally for my ass I finished up all the swats with the hairbrush, the spoon, and the spatula. I definitely am feeling it today. I already had the light bruising on my ass and I’ll probably have even more tomorrow. It’s almost half an hour later now and my ass is still warm and it hurts to sit on in a way it didn’t the past few days. For my ass I just have the belt and the ruler left I believe.

Finally I remembered the swats to my thighs and did the 150 with the hairbrush as well as the 50 with the ruler. After my already bruised ass that wasn’t so bad, though my feelings on that might be different tomorrow when I have to use the cable.

Let me know if there’s anything you think I’m missing on the reports

Kik: mariellanash

Always looking for a spanking, pm or kik me if you want to give me one

Looking for an irl playmate

Likes, Limits, Toys, and Implements

PM dares, AMA, BDSM Test Results, Sex Map
Lilylucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 09:26 AM   #95
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Like what a Joe said, play a music or you can try doing it in the morning. Giving them breads is a good alternative too. Just say you're learning to bake and say sorry for the sounds.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:05 AM   #96
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilylucas View Post
For today’s spanks I probably didn’t focus on my chest and clit nearly as much as I should have if I want to get those done.

I started with 50 swats to my pussy with the hairbrush and 50 to my clit with the wooden spoon. These were definitely a mix of pleasure and pain and I was dripping wet pretty quickly into them.

Next I did the 50 to my chest with the hairbrush as well as 75 to each nipple with it. For chest spanks the hairbrush isn’t too bad since it’s a wide brush so the first day was definitely the worst so far for my chest.

Finally for my ass I finished up all the swats with the hairbrush, the spoon, and the spatula. I definitely am feeling it today. I already had the light bruising on my ass and I’ll probably have even more tomorrow. It’s almost half an hour later now and my ass is still warm and it hurts to sit on in a way it didn’t the past few days. For my ass I just have the belt and the ruler left I believe.

Finally I remembered the swats to my thighs and did the 150 with the hairbrush as well as the 50 with the ruler. After my already bruised ass that wasn’t so bad, though my feelings on that might be different tomorrow when I have to use the cable.

Let me know if there’s anything you think I’m missing on the reports

You are doing just fine with both completing the tasks and reporting; thanks for following through!

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ftm, punishment, request, spanking