Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2021, 05:55 PM   #1
PredicBabe

Female New inflatable toy!!! Give me dares 23F

Tomorrow I am receiving my first, brand new inflatable butt plug, and I can't wait to try it out both in my pussy and in my ass!!!

It's the first time I am using an inflatable toy, so please give me some interesting dares to try it out! Extremey detailed reports are ensured!!

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 06:02 PM   #2
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

For this toy I suggest to use your pussy juice as lube.

Insert in pussy or ass and then ride a pillow put put the pump in a way each of your humps slowly fills the plug. Ride until safely filled. Stop riding hold briefly, deflate and restart again.

Is sure also a nice plug for a punishment enema of your master...

Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:15 PM   #3
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Put it in, then stuff the bulb down the back of your panties. That way every time you sit down is another pump in your rear! :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 01:21 AM   #4
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default Stuck Stuffed

You will need first to insert your inflatable dildo into your ass. Followed by pair of crotchless underwear allowing the tube to go through and then a crotch harness to keep your plug in place but put a split in to allow access still to your pussy.

Now tape the blub of your pump to the bottom of your dildo. Slide the dildo into your pussy and connect it to the inflatable plug.

If the release valve is button press ensure first to give it a little cover so as not to suddenly deflate.

Now slide on a pair of shorts put on belt and lock the belt to the shorts using a key lock.

Tie a nice little chest harness and put your hand cuffs through then lock them in place. Followed by locking your keys away behind the code lock or too your chest harness.

Now set your code timer to 2 hours and just survive. As you will want to hump, and squirm. But once that plug goes up it's not going down until your released. By the end your most likely be spread on the ground trying not to move your so stuffed.

Its not that easy though you cannot just try and wait it out you will have to clean the kitchen, bathroom and your bedroom whilst in this bind.

For each room your fail to clean you will have toleave the plug in your ass inflated for and extra 30 minutes.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, inflatable, insertion, stretching