Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-22-2021, 09:55 AM   #1
LastOfTheIce

Default 22F - Needs to be disciplined to clean!

Hi guys,

I moved a few weeks ago and my apartment has been really messy ever since. I was looking for some tasks to do to make cleaning and organizing a bit more fun. Also punishments for letting it get to this in the first place!

A couple of things I need to get done:
- clean bathroom
- vacuum all floors
- mop all floors
- change bed sheets
- put away laundry and reorganize my dressed
- put away stuff that’s just lying around
- cleaning my desk
- cleaning my kitchen

You can also give me some rules so this won’t happen again!

Any help would be appreciated

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94551

orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, nipple play, shower dares, name-calling, choking, slightly painful,
Pussy torture, corner time, pee control, breathplay, writing lines, hidden public, spanking

Limits:
Pictures, anal, messy, other people (IRL), public, eating/drinking/tasting, noisy, illegal, permanent
LastOfTheIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:01 AM   #2
Marquise

You can start with vacuuming all the floors, and just so it fits the activity, use your nipples suckers (I'm assuming they hold in place by its own). Do that while naked and time how many minutes it takes you. Then, you have 24h to edge that many times. Good look.
If I send you a task, I expect you to provide a full report on it
Marquise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Marquise for this post:
Old 02-22-2021, 10:04 AM   #3
Preacher

Work through the list from top to bottom (decide the order first and stick to it - it doesn't have to be the same order as above).

Before you start select 1 toy and put it on / insert it. For each task completed add another toy until you are using 8 toys at the same time for the 8th task. You may not touch yourself or cum until you finish the 8th task.

Suggest you think carefully about the order you do the tasks so aren't trying to do the most awkward one with a vibrator, vibe and handcuffs!

Your punishment is enduring the denial while doing all the tasks you should have done earlier!

Provide a detailed report on completion.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #4
LastOfTheIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
You can start with vacuuming all the floors, and just so it fits the activity, use your nipples suckers (I'm assuming they hold in place by its own). Do that while naked and time how many minutes it takes you. Then, you have 24h to edge that many times. Good look.
Thank you! I applied my nipple suckers and started vacuuming my floors. I had to tighten them a couple of times since they started getting loose. It took me 13 Minutes to finish vacuuming.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94551

orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, nipple play, shower dares, name-calling, choking, slightly painful,
Pussy torture, corner time, pee control, breathplay, writing lines, hidden public, spanking

Limits:
Pictures, anal, messy, other people (IRL), public, eating/drinking/tasting, noisy, illegal, permanent
LastOfTheIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 04:40 PM   #5
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Until you change your bed sheets, you're not allowed to sleep in your bed and must sleep on the floor. You should change your bedsheets at least every two weeks. Failure to do so then you are to sleep on the floor until it is performed.

For laundry, you can only wear clothes you get out of your dresser. You're not allowed to pick clothes that have not been put away in your dresser. So if you like to wear clothing, then best get it put away in a neat and organized fashion.

As for cleaning your bathroom, use an old toothbrush and clean your bathroom using your toothbrush as your punishment for not cleaning. But to make it more fun and interesting, keep one dildo in your mouth and the other in your pussy being held in with panties and wear nothing but that as you clean and edge yourself as you clean. I'm sure this will take a while to do and you probably will edge a lot from it.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:22 PM   #6
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOfTheIce View Post
- cleaning my kitchen
Clean the kitchen while naked with your ballgag, collar, and handcuffs (good luck!)

Every morning check whether the kitchen is clean. If not you must clean it immediately just as you did above. Even a single dirty dish out of place means naked gag collar cuffs just so you can put it away.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chores, cleaning, control, home alone, slut