Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-05-2021, 07:56 PM   #61
Anonymos404

I'd say next time you take one for a little ride have your large plug in but I dont know if that is too public even though its in under all your clothes

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:02 PM   #62
PredicBabe

It would not be a problem (except maybe the fact that the large plug starts being problematic after an hour), but right now I am not doing horse riding due to the pandemic. My place is in a quite bad situation, and it's only going to get worse now after Christmas, so any activity outdoors is being reduced to an absolute minimum

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:40 PM   #63
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredicBabe View Post
Reporting on this one. I have done the "standard" challenge (squatting on the chair without book support for 10 minutes).
Well done!

If you're up for more of a challenge you should do it again sometime with stricter rules: squatting only on tiptoes, no touching the chair, 15 mins

One for the buttplug would be to hold it in while it's weighted for a set time. Maybe 2kg for 20 mins? Drop it early and you lose.. To make it interesting, have your nipples clamped, with a string attached to the buttplug. The string will be loose while the buttplug is in, but release and the weight will be transferred to your nipples.. Immediately. You complete your time like this, spanking yourself once every 5 seconds for failing.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 09:56 PM   #64
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
an unexpected feeling: I was getting a very sudden urge to pee
You need a longer and softer dildo for your ass, something like this one https://www.ebay.com/c/9013028944
Old 01-05-2021, 11:45 PM   #65
toy_and_stuff

Glad you were smart enough to be skeptical of it, but I wanted to reiterate: DO NOT PUT BOTTLES OR ANY OTHER GLASS NON-SEX-TOY IN YOUR ASS OR PUSSY! It can literally shatter and fill your ass with shards of glass. I'm not gonna link them, but there are videos of this happening and it is horrifying. Even glass sex toys made professionally for this purpose need to be inspected VERY VERY carefully before every single use. I'll admit I'm pretty hard on my toys, but I have had three glass toys become damaged without obvious signs. Two had hairline fractures that left a tiny sharp edge, made them likely to break, and were only visible under close inspection when the toys were completely dry. The third was dropped which left a rough patch of chipped glass (again only barely visible)that left a ton of tiny little papercuts when I ran my finger over it and would have probably cut my ass up pretty badly. These problems are gonna be way worse with anything not made to be a sex toy.

Limits - Obvious public, scat, urine, and extreme pain.

Toys - Lots of anal toys, collar, clamps, gags, rope, cuffs, padlock, and enema equipment.

Last edited by toy_and_stuff; 01-05-2021 at 11:59 PM.
toy_and_stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 11:53 PM   #66
toy_and_stuff

Oh, and since you asked if there's anything else to use and fitting with the theme of the thread, here's a safe trick I've found to increase the size of sex toys. If the jump from one plug to another is too large, you can take the smaller plug, put one or more socks over it, and then put a condom over those. Make sure you use clean socks to begin with and then wrap the condom all the way around the base of the plug so no part of the difficult-to-sanitize sock is in contact with the inside of your ass. Just add more and more socks to gradually increase the size. The condom can tear, so make sure you replace it after every use and don't do this without lube or with unusual "lubes".

This has a few other benefits as well. You can use the "tail" of the socks as a base for a custom tail. You can safely pull on it to either get it out or practice your kegels. You can roll this up to leave a sort of cushy base that'll make it a bit more fun to sit on. Different sorts of socks will lead to different softness and texture. Plenty of room to experiment.

Limits - Obvious public, scat, urine, and extreme pain.

Toys - Lots of anal toys, collar, clamps, gags, rope, cuffs, padlock, and enema equipment.

Last edited by toy_and_stuff; 01-05-2021 at 11:58 PM.
toy_and_stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 12:28 AM   #67
Anonymos404

Quote:
It would not be a problem (except maybe the fact that the large plug starts being problematic after an hour), but right now I am not doing horse riding due to the pandemic. My place is in a quite bad situation, and it's only going to get worse now after Christmas, so any activity outdoors is being reduced to an absolute minimum
Ah ok. I wasn't sure if you guys owned the horses or not where you have to go take care of them every day or if they are somewhere else

I am trapped in diapers almost 24/7 for an unspecified amount of time. Release of 3/1/23 at the earliest.

M/23/Straight

kik- Anonymos404

Sissy Name: Anna Naomi

Loves, Likes, Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93084

PM dare- https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90880

Spoiler:
HMU on Kik and keep my sissy ass stretched or wedgie me till I'm begging you to let me go
Anonymos404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 10:27 AM   #68
Narrowm1nd3d99

Thank you for all the feedback your provided. The diary entries provided so much info. Thanks to everyone that provided suggestions as well.

I'm in a similar predicament with my partner. She suggested pegging and I've been struggling to move up to a bigger dildo without any pain. I have a medium and large butt-plug on order and will follow the training steps you did.
Cannot wait to get there.
Narrowm1nd3d99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, butt plug, dare, stretch, stretching