Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-17-2020, 05:29 PM   #16
zondvloed

put a redbull can up your butt then wait 30mins before you can ask people if you can take it out
zondvloed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 07:03 AM   #17
PredicBabe

I am nowhere near to be able to do that, plus I dont like putting things in my ass that can actually get stuck inside

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 11:27 PM   #18
hornyslutpig27

Connect your ropes to your nipple clamps and the rope to your buttplug, and make the rope tight as possible. Fix the buttplug on to the chair and fuck yourself for an hour. Make sure whenever you go up and down your nipples are stretched as well as your ass. Once you're done with it insert as many markers as you can and uncap one of them , take a piece of paper and use your ass to write " I am training to be a proper ass slut".Keep attempting until you can read it.Report it once you've tried it, including the picture of your writing as a proof is optional
hornyslutpig27 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bdsm, dare, insertion, stretching