Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-18-2020, 12:23 AM   #1
littleone19

Default 21f, punish my squirting pussy and naughty ass

I have been a really bad girl. My bf just early for work and this desperate slur woke up so horny. He said that every time I came today I’d get 50 spanks and tiger balm on my clit. I’ve squirted 4 times already... and he’s only been gone an hour!! Please punish this pathetic horny little slut so that she won’t want to keep cumming! Currently laying naked in a big wet puddle of cum on my bed...

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 01:11 AM   #2
toecuff

Put a tiger balm in the center of a cotton roll and insert it in your pussy. Lock your chastity belt and wait for your bf to punish you. If you squirt again or even get wet tiger balm will dissolve and burn your pussy until your bf take care of you.
toecuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 06:37 AM   #3
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by toecuff View Post
Put a tiger balm in the center of a cotton roll and insert it in your pussy. Lock your chastity belt and wait for your bf to punish you. If you squirt again or even get wet tiger balm will dissolve and burn your pussy until your bf take care of you.
Ouch that sounds painful! Thank you

Any other tasks? I’ve got hours left of free time to do some more tasks?

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 07:02 AM   #4
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Since your pussy will be off limits, stuff your ass with a plug and watch orgasm compilation videos for an hour.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 07:04 AM   #5
AuxiSissy

Hope your chasity belt is on. If it isn’t, 2 more cotton balls in your pussy and one in your ass. If it is on, you’ll pee yourself right where you are right now. If you can’t, you’ll wait until you do and sit in it for at least 15 minutes before cleaning up. Then tie your legs to one area. You may chose. But know there’s no getting untied until your boyfriend returns.
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punish, pussy, slut, spanking, torture