Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-02-2019, 12:28 PM   #1
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Nuclear Exposed and Washed Dice Dare

Hello all, I've devised a new dice dare, for cleaning up dirty slaves. I've gotten some feedback on my past dares that some thought they were too intense... Hopefully this will be a little tamer...

Now then, this dare has two primary aims, hygiene and humiliation. It should work pretty well for slaves of either sex. Start rolling, and good luck 😈

This dare will involve a washer and a person/pet being washed. If you don't have another person physically there to wash you, Skype someone in, etc and have them make the decisions in place of the washer

First, flip a coin:
Heads: day time
Tails: night tine

Next, roll a d6 for location:
1) Bathroom
2) Drive way or front yard
3) Back yard
4) Back yard (not your own)
5) Drive way or front yard (not your own)
6) Washer's choice
(if not available, roll again till you get somewhere you can do. Keep track of your number of rolls, it'll matter later)

OK, now roll for you'll be wearing for your cleaning
1) Fully clothed
2) Underwear of washer's choice
3) Swim suit of your choice, but it must be of the opposite sex… Men, pick your bikini or one piece. Ladies, pick some trunks, or a speedo
4) Naked
5) Naked
6) Washer's choice

Getting there, you should now have a time, a place, and an outfit, now to pick the details of your washing

First, the soap
1) Your regular body wash
3) Dish Soap
3) A minty body wash, the stronger the mint, the better
4) Anti-bacterial hand soap
5) Menthol Shave Cream
6) Liquid pumice soap (gojo, etc)
(this one could sting a bit… But you'll be sparkling clean &#128520

Now, for the washer's implement
1) Bare hands
2) Wash Cloth
3) Normal shower brush
4) Kitchen Sponge
5) Harsh scrub Brush
6) Electric spinning brush
(Something like this :
https://www.amazon.com/Homitt-Electr...gateway&sr=8-9 )

Water Temperature
1) Cold
2) Room temperature
3) Warm
4) Hot (should be hot enough to make skin pink, hurt a little, but not actually burn)
5) Hot (should be hot enough to make skin pink, hurt a little, but not actually burn)
6) Washer's Choice

Intensity of Wash
1-2) light wash. This means light stokes/pressure, and nothing to intense, just a general washing. About how the person/pet would normally shower

3-4) medium wash. Moderate pressure, and more thorough washing.

5-6) intense wash. Uh oh, looks like your luck just ran out. At the end of this, though, you should sparkle… this is an intense wash, meaning heavy pressure/stokes. It's also going to be very invasive, so your genitals will be scrubbed till they're clean enough to eat off of, and the same goes for your asshole and crack. Remember, washer's, pink skin is clean skin 😈

Alright, by now you should be clean, and maybe embarrassed, and potentially sore. All that's left is the finishing touches…

Finale
1) You deserve to be dried off… But not by hand. Washer, grab a blow drier and dry your subject on high heat, till they're bone dry. Dare has ended.
2) Time for you to shine! Get a rotary buffer if possible, a chamois of not, and some turtle wax paste. Starting at their toes, and ending just under the chin, give your subject a nice wax polish, and don't skip anything! That means asshole, genitals, it should all be shiny! Dare has ended.
3) Lucky you! Nothing else, you're done, dare finished.
4) The best car washes dry by hand… Washer, get a small towel, and hand dry your subject, don't miss anywhere
5) Oh no… looks like your wash didn't count! Start over from scratch, re-rolling and re-doing the whole dare, but on your second loop don't take a finale, you can dry yourself off and be done.
6) Washer's Choice

And there you have it! A full dice dare for those of you who need cleaned.

Oh, one last thing. For each of your extra rolls on step 2, you get a punishment point. For example, if it took you 3 rolls to get a doable location, you have 2 points. For each point, your washer may (at their discretion) increase the score of any roll by 1. So, if you have 2 points, your washer could take 2 rolls and bump each one up by 1 point, or take 1 roll and bump it up by 2 points, etc. Or, if they're nice, they'll disregard your points entirely.

Good luck, and please post your rolls, along with full reports!
Happy Washing!
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AnonBull1 for this post:
Old 10-04-2019, 08:51 AM   #2
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Come on, nobody brave enough?
I'll do a sample roll

1 (day time)
2 (drive way/front yard)
4 (nude)
6(pumice soap)
1(bare hands)
3 (warm)
3 (medium)
2 (buff & wax)

Since I don't wanna get arrested, I'll try again for the place, using the punishment point system... Took 2 more rolls, so I have 2 points... Bare hands to wash cloth, warm to hot
Old 10-15-2019, 10:15 AM   #3
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

*bump*
I've had plenty of reads, apparently getdare is too chicken to get clean
Old 10-25-2019, 09:46 AM   #4
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

*bump*
Apparently ya'll are a bunch of filthy cowards haha
Old 10-26-2019, 07:18 AM   #5
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

This looked like a good plan to start the day, so I set off to roll. There are a number of things I don't have at the house (and to make up for it, there clearly needs to be menthol shaving cream in my future once shops open for the day). But I re-rolled for something I could do immediately, and found myself being scrubbed up:
1. During the day
2. In the bathroom
3. Wearing a tiny thong and a bra
4. Using dish soap
5. And a dish sponge from the kitchen
6. In hot water
7. With moderate pressure
8. ...but not scrubbed well enough to escape repeating! Tsk, tsk.

Now, if you haven't showered before wearing clothes, it's usually very awkward and unsettling. Of course, without clothes, one can scrub more harshly, so it's a bit of a compromise. Anyway, I felt a little silly and meek being washed with the dish soap and a dish sponge, and working around the underwear as best I could, but I did feel quite clean afterwards. Of course, the dice said otherwise!

Edited to add: The second time through it was in underwear again, with hot water, hand soap, and a washcloth - with very firm scrubbing. Although it was intense, I enjoyed the brisk feeling of the cloth.

Since I rerolled for lack of supplies today, once I've had time to collect whatever's needed, I'm going to do it again in the next week. That means I'm now looking for a washer to help make decisions here to keep me clean. To help get things started, I randomly rolled 9 dice that will appear here half a day from now: www.play-link.com/random?id=2R932815216

That comes out to 4 rerolls to put me in the bathroom, then 5-2-1-5... And a chance for you to roll the ending and make adjustments using the bonus points from those first rolls.

My dare limitations:
A) I will only do this indoors at home, due to the limitations of my current location, so any other locations don't work for me.
B) I will not shower or rinse off from a bucket in cold water (it's a limit). I may consider being scrubbed with cool or cold water.
C) Although Skyping was suggested, I'm more of a report writing kitty, and will share the experience in words.

Thank you for helping me get properly clean - I look forward to seeing what your choices for me are!

Last edited by kurious kat; 10-27-2019 at 02:46 AM.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 10-27-2019, 07:12 AM   #6
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Thank you for accepting my dare, especially for accepting it 3 times!

Please post your final roll and points, and I will decide any washer decisions. Then, wash yourself, write a report, and post it here
Old 10-27-2019, 08:54 AM   #7
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Washing others seems to be your area of expertise here!

My final roll was a 3 and a 6, so that's an initial result of:
Naked (5)
Dish soap (2)
Bare hands (1)
Hot water (5)
Medium pressure (3)
Finale of washers choice (6)
... with 4 extra points to spend, at the washers discretion
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 10-27-2019, 01:32 PM   #8
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

2 points-> shower brush
2 points-> heavy pressure

And I'll pick finale #2, wax and polish
I don't about an expert, just an enthusiast

Get the necessary supplies and do the whole wash as soon as possible, I look forward to your report
Old 11-01-2019, 05:21 AM   #9
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
Washing others seems to be your area of expertise here!

My final roll was a 3 and a 6, so that's an initial result of:
Naked (5)
Dish soap (2)
Bare hands (1)
Hot water (5)
Medium pressure (3)
Finale of washers choice (6)
... with 4 extra points to spend, at the washers discretion
How go the preparations?
Old 11-22-2019, 08:30 AM   #10
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

After a week of waiting for supplies, and another week of interruptions, I was able to attempt this challenge.

I turned the hot water all the way up, which goes to a maximum skin-safe temperature around 43 C (110F). I brought my liquid dish soap into the shower with me. It has a pleasant coconut scent. Using a small soft-to-medium nylon bath brush, I drizzled the dish soap onto the bristles.

I started at my feet, and worked my way up my left leg. I swirled the bristles briskly and firmly as I scrubbed. It didn't appear to leave scratches, but it stung with heat as the water rinsed down. I then switched to my right leg, followed by my backside up to my shoulders. From my shoulders down I did my arms and hands, leaving the most sensitive skin along my chest and between my legs for last. Although I tried to maintain even pressure, I may have lightened it a little as I pulled the soapy bristles over the most delicate spots; it's hard not to flinch on instinct when you're applying the pressure yourself. I worried the soap would be drying, especially with all the exfoliation from the scrubbing, but it wasn't really too bad for one day.

For safety on the rub-down, rather than buying automotive Turtle Wax, I picked up some pure caranuba for food, then melted it together with beeswax and coconut oil using a natural furniture polish recipe. The waxing sensation was strange and sticky, and I worried a lot about it staining my clothes and/or clogging the drain, so I waited for a day when I didn't have to dress up in work clothes. It was an interesting experience in the moment, but I'm not sure I'd want to repeat it due to the anxiety about where the wax might end up around my home afterwards.

Overall this was a good experience! While the scrubbing definitely stung in the moment, I didn't see any ill effects afterwards, and felt extra clean after all that work.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:39 AM   #11
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and that was an excellent report!

Anytime you feel like taking another spin, I'll be happy to roll for you haha

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
d/s, humiliation, pain, shower, wash