Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-23-2019, 07:30 AM   #1
SabrinaSchwartz
Baby Member

Heart Break Make my boy scream of fear and cry of joy - seeking femdom advice

Hi,
with my boyfriend we try to experiment. We have some BDSM experience but the truth is, after several plays, I am out of ideas.

Role play scenarios are most of the time to complicated and require time consuming preparations. And when I read femdom stories they are all the same... boot licking and spanking... it gets boring after a while.

I would be happy to hear some advise for our play from you.

I would like to conceive it like YOU are gonna torture him. I will be only the executioner. I will do to him what you tell me to do. He is thrilled from this idea.

Give a list of what I should do to him. I would be glad if you can give me multiple suggestions so we can play multiple times.

Be cruel to him, he deserves to be punished

Limits: scat, photos/videos, too much public, anything permanent, blood.

Link to our toys collection: https://imgur.com/zgfxife

Not on the photo:
  • Stinging nettles
  • Spanking cane
  • Big roll of food wrap (Saran wrap)
  • Spit and piss

On the photo:
  • MK-312 e-stim + different pad electrodes
  • Dog remote shock collar
  • Vet wrap
  • Nipple vacuum something
  • Nipple clamps
  • Cock pump
  • A lot of ropes and belts
  • Menthol gel
  • Desensitizing lube
  • Tiger balm
  • Ball gag
  • Dog collar
  • Different butt plugs
  • Rope flogger
  • Blindfold hood
  • Strapless strap-on
  • Dildo
  • Cock rings
SabrinaSchwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 11:15 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

By the way don't let him read this beforehand. You don't want to spoil all the surprises.

Spoiler:
Get him naked, put on the hood and the gag and then have him kneeling on the floor with his ankles crossed.

Tie his ankles like that. Then tie his wrists together, push his head down and hands between his legs. Then make a tightening noose to the rope around his wrists and put it around his balls, so that his hands are tied under his balls.

Now begin to slowly warm up his ass, until his ready to the dildo in. Put it into his ass and tell him to keep it there. Then let him wait for 5 minutes.

After the wait take the shock collar. You are not going to use it as a collar, but as a tool to give him shocks, all around his body. Never tell him where next shock is going to be, tease him by pressing it somewhere against his skin and not shocking, then put it some where else and shock. So that he never knows when and where the next shock comes.

When he's ripe, give him a choice: He's left like that for 1 hour or he gets 30 more shocks, all to the balls (if those doesn't sound too harsh, up them up but only to something he would believe you could do to him).
No matter witch he tries to choose, tell him that in the end it's not up to him but a coin flip. Get a coin and tell him that heads is 1 hour wait and tails is the shocks. Flip it but don't tell him the result. You can tease him about it and keep him guessing.

Now tell him that there's another option. He can avoid the result if he makes you cum fast enough (again give him time limit that sounds hard but doable for him and add little extra time for it for crawling.)
Remove the gag and sit on the floor about a meter away from him, then tell him that the clock is ticking. He must crawl to you, then you can guide his mouth to your pussy. He should be very eager to eat you up as fast as he can.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
femdom, ideas, toys