Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2019, 01:29 PM   #1
serazene

Talking 30m little boy home alone for two weeks

My wife is traveling for work leaving me alone and unsupervised.
Given the privacy and nothing to do, I'll likely be spending a lot of that time indulging my kinky side :3

I've already been given a lot of rules. I'll be diapered with no pants whenever I'm home. No potty use for any reason. Only one hour of adult television a day before bed, age appropriate cartoons otherwise. A few others

Looking for any add-ons or tasks from you kind folks. For example, I know I'll be using my diapers a lot, but have a lot of flexibility on holding it, changing (or not), or going outside of diapers but not in the potty (I'm a naughty little boy).

Would prefer one-off tasks or dares as opposed to more rules, because I'd still like a tiny bit of freedom to enjoy my time at home

Supplies on hand
  • Diapers
  • Other baby stuff (pacifier, onesie, stuffies, sippy cup)
  • Basic toys (dildo, blindfold, restraints, etc)
  • Alcohol, edibles (drinking games are fun)
  • Coffee, soda, ice
  • Baby food
  • Suppositories
  • Dice, cards, etc
  • Video games (love doing dares while I play)

Happy to pick up other supplies from grocery store, pharmacy, sex shop etc, within reason.

Love, limits, etc are in my signature. The big (big) one is limiting public stuff. I'll be wearing out in public but no messing in public, preferably no leaking in public, etc.

Let me know if you are looking for anything specific in reports and I'll do my best ^^

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 07-15-2019 at 07:05 PM.
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:35 PM   #2
serazene

Yesterday's festivities included:

* wetting through three separate diapers while playing games online with a friend
* eating pizza without using my hands and a chocolate lava cake without using a fork - the pizza was surprisingly difficult xP I liked this challenge and may repeat it with cheesecake over the weekend...
* Emperor's New Groove and Danny Phantom to entertain myself after games
* buying laxative suppositories and more baby food (including prunes...) for this week
* filled a diaper with a suppository-induced mess that hit me in the middle of a video call with my wife
* wearing a wet (not just pee...) diaper to bed

Looking forward to what tonight and the future bring x)

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 07-19-2019, 10:49 PM   #3
serazene

Tonight has been a trip. After work I had plans to see The Lion King. I was instructed to make a baby's night out of it:

- Had to go out double diapered, with a onesie, under shorts and a t-shirt (I picked my cutest shirt)
- Had to stop by the Lego Store and Build-a-bear before the show
- Had to finish an entire large soda before the movie started, and a refill during the movie

TBH my heart was pounding a bit at the mall even with such subtle public-ness. My onesie's collar has a habit of peeking out beneath my t-shirt collar, and even though I was compulsively checking it I was convinced literally everyone knew what I was up to.

At the Lego Store, two associates got verrrry chatty with me as I was looking at Star Wars sets. I was not a fan of attention in my mental state, but they were so friendly I didn't want to blow them off I ended up buying a TIE Fight set and scurried out of there after about 10 minutes.

Build-a-bear made me nervous because I thought it'd be weird going alone a grown man, but no one gave me any negative attention. Unfortunately the Simbas were way less cute in person compared to online, and nothing else caught my eye, so I left without any new toys.

I had a burrito for dinner in the mall food court, and was a nervous wreck in line to order because I was convinced (again) everyone was staring at my collar or puffy butt.

I showed up to movie with 10 minutes to spare and got my large soda and (small) popcorn. Remembering my instructions I did my best to finish the soda before the movie, but that was a mistake. Even with 20 minutes of trailers, trying to down the soda in 30 minutes gave me a massive tummy ache. I had to leave the theater because I felt like I was going to throw up, but it was just gas xD some burps took care of it. I refilled the soda as instructed and got back to my seat.

I actually lasted quite a while, but the urge to pee hit me right around when Timon and Puumba were introduced, and then the waterfalls in "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" coincided with it being too strong to ignore and I completely flooded. And kept wetting for the rest of the movie. And on the ride home.

I haven't gone #2 in over two days and I've been told to take a laxative tonight to force a mess. I'm just relieved I didn't have an accident at the movie! Going to bed soon but since my urge isn't strong right now anyway I will be taking castor oil first thing in the morning.

I have the next three days (taking Monday off) home alone, so still open to suggestions! Failing that, I still have the house to myself through Thursday afternoon.

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies

Last edited by serazene; 07-19-2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:01 AM   #4
serazene

Good morning! I am padded up in a onesie and have been for almost two hours. Still a clean little boy though ^^

I took 60mL of castor oil with OJ a little over an hour ago, before going out for breakfast (coffee + chocolate croissant). My tummy keeps rumbling and I feel hints of needing to poo, but am not sure if it's the oil starting to work or just normal urges. The uncertainty and inevitably is quite exciting.

I plan to be home all day to deal with the effects and aftermath xP

Loves

Limits

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
Old 08-20-2019, 07:56 PM   #5
Edman

So, how did your run in with the oil go?

Willing: Video (no face).

Dislikes: Severe intestinal cramps.

Limits: Family, obscene public, things that cause harm to myself or social life, scat/piss eating.

Toys I have
Milk of Magnesia, Mineral Oil, Miralax, Fiber, Glycerin, Bisacodyl Suppositories, Imodium, Diapers, Tighty Whities, Resettable Combination Lock, Lube, Dildo.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, ageplay, diaper boy, pee, poop