Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2019, 07:37 PM   #1
bound_1

Default P2P on-line spanking (you can spank me for real)

I’ve been toying with this idea for a few years now, and might try to put it in motion this week. I figure this is as good a spot as any for input, thoughts/ideas, and maybe even to find someone to do this with (to?) me.

Most of us are familiar with TeamViewer (if not, it’s a pretty easy to use free download that allows one user to control another user’s computer.)

I have a spanking machine (google Spank-O-Matic 2 if interested) that can be controlled via computer. The thing is powered by an air compressor and can deliver a hell of a wallop. For real. The user can control how hard it hits, how often, single vs burst, an even a random/auto-pilot mode. So, in theory, someone could log onto my laptop and begin spanking me in a matter of a minute or two.

There would be a webcam open so the user has full view/audio of what’s happening… yelps, moans, ass redness, etc. Depending on how intricate a partner wanted to be, a 2nd laptop could also be on Skype from the other end so they could see my face in one window and ass in the TeamViewer window.

I would be bound on hands/knees bent over a bench with my ass fully exposed and unable to move much given the multiple points of restraint. My hands would be in cuffs unable to reach below my shoulders, and my knees, balls, and lower back would all be restrained (my hands can’t untie/reach those spots.) The key to my cuffs would be within reach in a locked polycarbonate timer kitchen lock box (thanks Amazon) with a timer set for a certain amount of time. Once the time is up, I can retrieve the key and free myself.

It sounds intricate and complicated but is in fact as simple as logging in via Teamviewer, using the slide bar to choose how hard (percentage) you’d like to spank and clicking the “stroke” button as often as you wish.

That said, I enjoy games. Trivia, deck of cards, dice, etc.

Does it even sound remotely interesting to anyone? Ideas to improve thing?
Old 03-21-2019, 08:38 AM   #2
Bennet

I would be interested!
Bennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:07 AM   #3
bourbon2k15

I would be completely interested! I was thinking maybe you could have something in your ass also, or clamps on your cock/nipples - weighed down? A ball gag?

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:15 AM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Will it be possible to lie on your back, spread your legs up and let the machine spank right between your ass and dick?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, spank, spanking machine, teamviewer