Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-25-2020, 09:37 PM   #1
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Default Questions and Truths for Wedgie Lovers.

Hey, below are just a few wedgie questions that I would love to know about all the wedgie lovers. They get slightly more extreme to the end but nothing to serious. I don’t believe this will catch on a lot but even if one person answers I would love to see your response! Anyways have fun answering off you do and try to be as detailed as possible.
Most of these questions assume you give wedgies to yourself but you can reword them how you like.

Also in the future I was think of doing a wedgie would you rather so let me know if you like to see that.

Anyways with that said here we go.

[A. Gender?

B. Favourite underwear to use in wedgies?

C. Wedgie lover? (Yes)]

1. What your opinion of wedgies? Are they painful to you? Do they feel good? Do you even like them at all!?

2. Have you ever given a wedgie to someone? What’s the story?

3. What’s you favorite wedgie to give to people? If you don’t what would you like to give?

4. Has someone ever given you a wedgie? The story?

5. What is your favorite wedgie to receive from someone?
(If no one gives you any Just say what you would like someone to do)

6. What’s your top 5 favourite types of wedgies to give yourself?

7. How many wedgies have you received in your life? (Estimate)

8. How you ever posed a wedgie picture of you to somewhere? Where?

9. What do you like to wear in a wedgie? (Outfit)

10. Do you ever tie yourself up in a wedgie? How? With what?

(The next few are more specific on wedgie types)

11. Have you ever achieved an atomic wedgie? Do you remember the first time and what you felt?

12. What’s the longest wedgie you’ve been in a wedgie type? Which wedgie? The story?

13. What’s you opinion of hanging wedgies? How often do you do them? And what’s your best story?

14. If you like messy wedgies, what do you love to put in them? (If you don’t just say what you would put in it if you did do a messy wedgie.)

15. Have you ever been a wedgie Slave or buddy? Favorite experience?

16. Have you ever been a wedgie master?
Favourite experience?

17. What’s you favourite wedgie experience ever?

18. What’s the most embarrassing wedgie experience you ever had?

Finally

19. What’s the most extreme wedgie experience you ever had?

20. Should I do a wedgie would you rather?

Sorry that these were kinda of random. I’ve never done a truth thread before and I have a lot more respect for the people who always do them. It’s garde than I thought. Anyways hope you enjoyed and can’t wait to hear some of your wedgie experiences!!

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #2
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

Default My answers.

[A. Gender?
Male
B. Favourite underwear to use?
Boxer shorts
C. Wedgie lover? (Yes)]
Of course
1. What your opinion of wedgies? Are they painful to you? Do they feel good? Do you even like them at all!?
Personally I have loved wedgie for as long as I remember. Even when I was a kid in junior high and high school I used to give myself wedgies all the time and it’s just stick with me when I’ve grown up.
2. Have you ever given a wedgie to someone? What’s the story?
Yes I have. Just to my friend though cause he was being annoying.
3. What’s you favorite wedgie to give to people? If you don’t what would you like to give?
I don’t give to people but I would love to give someone an atomic wedgie.
4. Has someone ever given you a wedgie? The story?
No never sadly. I would be to embarrassed.
5. What is your favorite wedgie to receive from someone
Don’t get from people but I would love to be giving an atomic wedgie or for them to toss a rope over something attached to my underage, then pull me up high so I’m just in the air not being able to get down. Then they tie me there and leave.
6. What’s your top 5 favourite types of wedgies to give yourself?
I love to get 5. Messy wedgies 4. Scarecrow wedgies 3. Jock lock wedgies 2. Atomic wedgies and finally 1. Hanging wedgies.
7. How many wedgies have you received in your life? (Estimate)
Uncountable, over 2000 I would say.
8. How you ever posed a wedgie picture of you to somewhere? Where?
No never. Not yet at least.
9. What do you like to wear in a wedgie? (Outfit)
I used to just wear my underwear, but then I bough this female Halloween costume that’s like a devil skirt, shirt and tail so I would dress up in that. Or just go in my nerd outfit. But lately I’ve just been wearing my underwear.
10. Do you ever tie yourself up in a wedgie? How? With what?
Sometimes, the most extreme I’ve done isn’t very much, just binding my legs together, gagged, blindfolded, socks on hands ties behind back in a hanging wedgie. In atomic I usually just have a gag in (sock).
(The next few are more specific on wedgie types)

11. Have you ever achieved an atomic wedgie? Do you remember the first time and what you felt?
Yes. The first time I believe was a long time ago in grade 7 or 8 I believe, I used to play hockey and I had these under armour pants than went underneath everything and one day (I think I was kinda new to wedgies around this time) I went to that changing room washroom when no one was they and I got it over my head. I was so happy I was smiling. Then I gave my self countless atomic wedgies with those pants but one they the got a hole from a wedgie I gave my self and progressively got bigger so I had to eventually throw them away.
12. What’s the longest wedgie you’ve been in a wedgie type? Which wedgie? The story?
I’ve never been in a wedgie for a very long time but the longest I did was either an atomic wedgie when I was younger for around and hour, or a hanging wedgie I did not to long ago because of a thread I do on GetDare.
13. What’s you opinion of hanging wedgies? How often do you do them? And what’s your best story?
Obviously I love them. My best story was a few night ago where I couldn’t get out of a hanging wedgie because I kicked my chair to far away from where I hang (a hook on my ceiling) and I was the most tied up I’ve ever been (almost all of me was bound except my eyes which didn’t have a blind fold. I was there for 20 minutes trying to get down when I flipped also completely upside down from trying to get out. At this time I panicked Caiden I was 4 feet in the air with my face about to go head first with my hands tied behind my back. Luckily I managed to swing to another stool like object and bring it under me to recover. Easy to say that’s one of my favourite experiences.
14. If you like messy wedgies, what do you love to put in them? (If you don’t just say what you would put in it if you did do a messy wedgie.)
I don’t do these very often but I love to put whatever I don’t eat during the day all down my pants at the end of the day for a punishment.
15. Have you ever been a wedgie Slave or buddy? Favorite experience?
No. I’ve never found somebody that wanted to but I have dared other people before back and forth. But I’ve never been a slave cause I don’t give out pictures and I haven’t found anyone who just likes giving dares and getting replies.
16. Have you ever been a wedgie master?
Favourite experience?
No, but I have given dares to the same people before multiple times. I would love to be a master or slave one day.
17. What’s you favourite wedgie experience ever?
Probably just the first time I did an atomic wedgie as that was such an amazing thing to Accomplish in the wedgie community.
18. What’s the most embarrassing wedgie experience you ever had?
When I was in grade 5 or 6 or something I was climbing in a tree with two of my friends, one of them jump off and landed no problem, my second friend and I jumped off at the Same time but my friends shirt got caught in the tree branch and ripped half of the back off and at the same time my underwear got caught on the tree but luckily ripped immediately so I wasn’t left hanging but boy did it hurt. We feel down and all of us were laughing but now when I think of it, it was so embarrassing. I think it was this time when I go into giving my self wedgies.

Another embarrassing story (more recent) was when I was going for a walk but I wanted a wedgie, so I went to those post that black pathways from cars and pulled my underwear up onto it. I’d looked around and saw no one but then I looked behind me again and someone was walking right behind me and looking at me dangling on the pole. Af yes e that I just quickly jogged away.

19. What’s the most extreme wedgie experience you ever had?
This one is either #13 again, or when I go into and atomic hanging a wedgie with the same pair of underwear and couldn’t get out till my underwear has stretched a little cause my hands were bound to my body.

Hope to hear about someone else’s experience!

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hanging wedgie, humiation, wedgie