Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-06-2022, 08:54 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Messenger Mahem

Got lots of messenger apps in your signature block? This dare is for you. Someone contacts you with a message "M&M" on one of them and asks you to strip. They can pick which messenger you have to strip on (it could be live). Then on any other apps you share they can they can ask for a close up or pose of their choice of their choice. If you have three or more, you have to do a dare on any of the others they request. If you list a cam site or cam messenger (Skype, whereby...) or offer one after they conact you they can give you a dare and invite anyone they choose to watch. Depending on the number of messenger service you could end up with several dares. Have fun.

In for 1 hour and I do have whereby as a choice.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, messager