Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 06-22-2022, 08:37 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Heads and Tails and Dare

If someone kiks you a message "htd" you send them a live picture, fully dressed. Then they flip a coin using @roll flip (if it doesn't work, you can using rollingdicewithfriends.com and use even as heads and odd as tails). If they get heads you have to remove everything above the waist and send a live picture. If the get tails you remove everything below the waist and send a live picture. Then they flip again. If the get the opposite of the first flip you send them live nude picture. If they get the same as the first flip you get redressed.
For the third flip if you have clothes on you remove just as above, however, take a live picture from the back. If you are naked and they get heads you must do a nude picture imitation and join a thread of the winners choice (within your limits). If they get tails, you must do a forfeit within your limits and for the next 24 hours your opponent can flip a coin twice more. If they get tails they can demand you strip where you are, or if in you limits, request a video of you masturbating.

I am in for 1 hour

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:49 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

This sounds fun. I'm in for today

Kik is PrincessJessica_M
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 11:53 PM   #3
Denniss3585

I am in, but only for female

M/23/straight/Germany

Likes: Exhibitionism, submission, webcam, tease and denial, games

probably no-body writing, cbt

Limits: Diapers, wedgies, shaving, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Full public, Messy, Severe Pain, Face
Denniss3585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2022, 10:02 PM   #4
Txalan

In for the next 4 days

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare