Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-11-2022, 03:27 AM   #1
AldiPrasmana

Default Underwear Type Guessing

State that you are in, guessers will message you on kik and ask you to do several poses (clothed) until they are able to guess what type of underwear you are wearing, or perhaps not wearing (commando). Underwear types can vary from normal boxers, briefs, to jocks, g-string, to even diapers or nothing at all, though the correct answer must be the underwear you are wearing at the moment someone sends you a message on kik, so no changing!

Guessers are not allowed to request poses that will reveal direct answers, though after 5 poses, they can scale up the game by asking for more revealing poses such as "with your zipper open" or "with your shorts leghole wide open" and so on. Be as creative as possible! You can also attempt to make your opponent hard if they are males, to see how their hard bulge would show.

Guessers should request a pose for each answers, and describe why they choose that answer. If they answer a type directly without requesting a pose beforehands, the answer will be invalid.

I will be in for a few hours today.
Under 5 guesses: you can give me 1 dare within limit.
6-10 guesses: I will show you proof.
Above 10 guesses: You get nothing. Or if you want, I will try to guess yours.

-‐------------------------------
25/M/Switch
--------------------------------
Likes: Strip games, stripping people/get stripped, dice games, armpits, underwear, commando, hidden public, clothing control

Limits: Blood, pain, scat, face, family, friends, bondage, identifying or financial info

Last edited by AldiPrasmana; 09-11-2022 at 03:52 AM.
AldiPrasmana is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk