Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #1
ambermcgee

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
I'll go with the teasing, please

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Alright, just fuck my ass then. Better than tasting the tentacle, Iguess

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Don't even think about tickling me! I'd much rather be filled up by the tentacles.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Suck, fuck...?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Spread eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Super slimy. If that thing is going up my ass, I'd prefer some lube. Even of that lube is tentacle slime...

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
How is this even a question? WARM!

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fuck me for 2 hours, I think

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Let's just get it over with. Full on tentacle rape for 30 minutes

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both hehe

Loves: wedgies, dogplay, humiliation/degradation, spanking, semi-public, messy
Dislike/Not sure yet: ass to mouth, pee drinking, scat, enemas
Limits/Won't do: blood, family, permanent, illegal, extreme nipple torture, pics (at least at first), full public, animal stuff, online exposure

Kik: Ambermcgee34
ambermcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 11:20 AM   #2
-Selene-

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
I'd let it fuck me.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
I like the mouth fuck even more, especially if it tastes super disgusting.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Entire body.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
They need to squirt cum. I'd like to taste that juice.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Both are very tempting. But I'd prefer being wrapped slightly.

Super slimy.

Warm.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fuck me for 2 hours.

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Depends what I do as slave for a week. Ideally I like to do both.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both.
Limits: pics, reveal identity, kik, wasting food, dares that are too boring

PM dares | Toys
-Selene- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 12:12 PM   #3
Matt01

Fucked by tentacles (hopefully for longer)
2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth with tentacles?
Ass
Caressing my body
Tentacles that can cum and fuck me
Spread eagle
Just a little slimy
Warm
Let it fuck me for 2 hours
9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in every hole at once for 30 minutes?
slave for the week, hopefully it fucks me in every hole during that week
girl
Matt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 01:32 PM   #4
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 05:38 PM   #5
Edgeking

Default Hmm

Easy! The hour long teasing would probably end in some nice finishing

Probably in the ass, sounds like fun idk

Caress my entire body please!

I’ll have some tentacles sucking me

Spread eagle!

Super slimy! As slimy as possibly!

Duh, warm!

Hmm... this is hard I wanna do both. I’ll let it fuck me!

Tentacle monster slave! A whole week!? Amazing!

Girl

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:55 PM   #6
grambow

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in every hole at once for 30 minutes?

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:25 PM   #7
kyryn

Be teased for an hour. I'm not big on anal except for small plugs, so I'd much rather have the teasing.

Mouth. I like things in my mouth more than my butt.

Caressing. I cannot stand tickling, I'm way too ticklish oml Besides the caressing and slimy feel could be fun.

Tentacles that can cum.

[b]5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?[/b[
Spread eagle

Just a little slimy is probably the right amount of slimy.

Cold. I find that cold gives more stimulation for me.

I'd rather have it fuck me for two hours. I'm not fond of the idea of cuddling with monsters.

I'd be the slave for a week.

Both.
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 08:44 AM   #8
sissyAmie1337

sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 11:24 AM   #9
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 03:13 PM   #10
AnotherGinger

kik: ginger_whore

Likes: denial/orgasm control, humiliation, cbt, bondage, pain, toilet control, hidden public, breathplay, stress positions
Dislikes: risky public, corner time, body writing, line writing
Soft Limits: Piss drinking, extreme public
Hard Limits: permanent, family, scat, anything that'd get me arrested, wetting, mess
AnotherGinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:21 PM   #11
Tsugetsu

Be fucked in th ass

in die ass

my entire body

cum and fuck

wrapped up tight

super slimy

warm

get fucked for 2 hours

in every hole for 30 min

a cute girl
Limits: cbt, bodyfluids, full public diapers, permanent, illegal, A2M, Medium/long denial

Pm dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=304205

Fetish Map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...22e17.79840905

controll my life with https://teamup.com/ksoadsms32btgsshab
Tsugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 05:05 PM   #12
Aimy24

I would rather be fucked in the ass more pleasure in that plus im in chastity right now lol.

Ass mouth would be slimy.

Caressing body i hate tickling

cum because the cum can be a fun part of the play.

spread eagle more humiliating and on display to others.

slime is lube i guess so more?

warm no cold stuff inside me plz

fucked, i have no interest in cuddling a monster.

slave for a week would probbaly get used sexually for more than 30 minutes.

A mix of the 2
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:48 PM   #13
Amihereforwhat
getDare Sweetheart

Fucked in the ass
Mouth Fucked
Caressing
Cum fuck
Held spread eagle
Just a little
Warm
Fuck me for two hours
Every hole
Both for sure

I AM A SISSY
I have a dildo and I love it
Soft caged clitty

Kik: killmepleasewtf, sissy girl, 130 pounds, super bottom
Likes: Being a sissy, Feminization, Chastity, permission, talking, bodywriting, ducttape, naked, changing avatar/profile, wallpaper, licking
Limits: Face, family, social suicide, public, messy, and permanent,
pm dares

TEASE ME AND SEND PICS TO LOOK AT WHILE MY CLIT IS CAGED

200 Extensions and counting (kik for link)
Amihereforwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:32 AM   #14
gold017
On Temporary Posting Probation

gold017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 06:42 AM   #15
Ukz_leroy97

Male tough one

I've never thought about tentacles so this was really on the spot, gut choices.
M/24/Straight
1)Tease my dick for an hour
2)Fucked in the arse
3)Caressing entire body
4)Tentacles that can cum...I think
5)Spread eagle
6)A little slimy
7)Cold
8)Let it Fuck me for 2 hours
9)Every hole for 30 minutes
10)Cute girl tentacle monster
Ukz_leroy97 is offline   Reply With Quote