Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-07-2023, 10:49 AM   #1
sadistslut

Female 24F/ Sadistic Slut AMA

Hi getdare,

I am a young slut used for sadistic pleasure in a polyamorous house, serving full time to master and mistresses. I am here for exploring further in the lifestyle - feel free to ask me anything till the time I put up a new task or rule post.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut
sadistslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 11:04 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

What’s the most degrading thing you have done / have had done to you?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 11:06 AM   #3
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

To clarify, are you a sadist, or are you just used by sadists?

What sort of rules do you have to obey day-to-day?

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 11:18 AM   #4
MissyK

How long were you poly before entering this relationship? How old are your partners? What other kink relationships have you had? How did you meet your current partners? Do you have partners outside of the relationship with this couple? How long have you been in the kink lifestyle?

Last edited by MissyK; 07-07-2023 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Spelling
MissyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 12:05 PM   #5
sadistslut

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What’s the most degrading thing you have done / have had done to you?
Hi Sir,

The most degrading thing would be to be tied on a leash on the front door at one of the event with some food kept in dog bowl beside the door. Anyone was free to take me on a walk in the garden area or around in the house, when slut was only allowed to crawl on her fours.

Or in other event, slut was tied to fuck machine and it was deepthroating her for very long time in front of everyone.

Thank you,
Sadist Slut
The following user says Thank You to sadistslut for this post:
Old 07-07-2023, 12:10 PM   #6
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
How long were you poly before entering this relationship? Slut was in poly relation for better part of her college life, so close to 4-5 years before entering the current one

How old are your partners? There are 2 couples I could say, their ages would be 45 (M), 43 (F), 44 (M) and 36 (F). I am the youngest in them, at age 24.

What other kink relationships have you had? Since college, I got introduced to BDSM platform through my boyfriend at that point. From then, I have had sessions related to DDLG, being a fucktoy, humiliation & degradation slave and many more

How did you meet your current partners? I met them at one of the BDSM event, where I was present as one of the impact play model

Do you have partners outside of the relationship with this couple? Not exactly, but I do get shared when the events are hosted

How long have you been in the kink lifestyle? I would say, been in kink for about 7 years since I started but more so involved since last 1-2 year

Thank you,
Sadist Slut
Old 07-07-2023, 12:19 PM   #7
MissyK

Do you prefer dating unicorn hunters? Do you live with both couples or just one? Who's idea was it for you to move in? Are you still very active in your local community?
Old 07-07-2023, 12:24 PM   #8
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWorm View Post
To clarify, are you a sadist, or are you just used by sadists?

Slut is just used by a group of master & mistress, who like Sadism aspect of the lifestyle too

What sort of rules do you have to obey day-to-day?
There are few rules which slut has to follow on regular basis:

1. Can't refer self as "I" or "Me", only can use "slut" or "Slave" or other names addressed by people
2. Refusal to use the right name results in punishment, usually whipping
3. Slut is to respect, honour and follow rules within limits from everyone
4. Slut will serve Master, Mistress and their friends in any way which is agreed, including sexually, physically, emotionally, and other ways which they like
5. Slut is allowed to use bed and has her own room, to setup clothes, and other essentials
6. Slut is supposed to wake up every morning and present herself clean for master & mistress
7. Slut will be used throughout the day as master and mistress see fit
8. After impact play or physical activity, slut will be allowed to have massage and spa time, once her marks are little healed

These are some of the basic rules slut has.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut
Old 07-07-2023, 12:27 PM   #9
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Hey there SadistSlut,

Tell us more bout your trainings: what was them, how long did they take, how did you "received", "accept" them, what are your current ones. What are those you liked the most, the ones you dislike most.

Are you on TPE?

Tell us how to be such a fucktoy make you feel, in detph please.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 12:27 PM   #10
sadistslut

Quote:
Do you prefer dating unicorn hunters? Do you live with both couples or just one? Who's idea was it for you to move in?It wasn't very well planned for me actually and it just so happened that slut came across the poly family, who treated her right and slut was enjoying the time. It was their idea, when they asked if slut wants to move in as 24/7 slave. Also, both couple live together in a big house.

Are you still very active in your local community? Yes, slut is active and given permission to participate in events from time to time.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut
Old 07-07-2023, 12:56 PM   #11
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Hey there SadistSlut,

Tell us more bout your trainings: what was them, how long did they take, how did you "received", "accept" them, what are your current ones. What are those you liked the most, the ones you dislike most. When slut started in the journey, she was more of just being used by multiple men for sexual pleasure. As she started going into some of the events, she started understanding more about these things. Now slut is being trained for intense impact play. Everyday, slut has 30 mins to much longer session with different toys including, paddle, flogger, whips, dragon tails, canes and others being administered on different parts of the body

Are you on TPE? Yes Sir, slut is on TPE

Tell us how to be such a fucktoy make you feel, in detph please. Slut feel very liberating when she is ordered to be used around. As a slut, she finds it pleasurable to find that someone finds her company good.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut
Old 07-07-2023, 01:16 PM   #12
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

This slut I'm replying to, seems a good one and springs my interest. I'm pleased with her answers.
As a reward, I ask that she ask any of her Dominants to whip her pussy hard 30 times.
Then she will come back, praise us for giving her what she deserves as a slave, and tell us if 30 was enough or if she can handle more.

I also ask the slut to tell us what makes her cum, if she's allowed to, under what circumstances, or, if not, what she's allowed to get as a sheer pleasure for her, that would be not directly in her Dominants "ways".

Also, what we, GD Doms, can ask of this slut slave to perform within her usual rules. As an example, if I asked you to go to your first Dom in sight and fuck your ass 100 times with the biggest dildo at hand while sucking their fingers or toes, would or could you do it?
Basically, I want to know what dares I can give you that's within your possibilities of actions. Either dares you do yourself or that your Doms will pick up to inflict on you.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 01:21 PM   #13
sadistslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
This slut I'm replying to, seems a good one and springs my interest. I'm pleased with her answers.
As a reward, I ask that she ask any of her Dominants to whip her pussy hard 30 times.
Then she will come back, praise us for giving her what she deserves as a slave, and tell us if 30 was enough or if she can handle more.

I also ask the slut to tell us what makes her cum, if she's allowed to, under what circumstances, or, if not, what she's allowed to get as a sheer pleasure for her, that would be not directly in her Dominants "ways".

Also, what we, GD Doms, can ask of this slut slave to perform within her usual rules. As an example, if I asked you to go to your first Dom in sight and fuck your ass 100 times with the biggest dildo at hand while sucking their fingers or toes, would or could you do it?
Basically, I want to know what dares I can give you that's within your possibilities of actions. Either dares you do yourself or that your Doms will pick up to inflict on you.
Hi Sir,

Thank you so much for finding slut worthy to take 30 whips on her pussy, she will ask one of the dominants to administer it.

For the guidance, slut was told to create the ID and over the weekend, she will be given more guidance on how to interact with GD group or what kind of tasks can be performed.

As a full time slave, slut is not allowed to cum at any point by herself or in any situation unless her dominants have given permission. Slut does end up coming some times while she is being used for pleasure by her dominants for which slut is punished unless she was permitted.

Slut will also share more update on what kind of tasks are okay to give - the ID is monitored so if dominants find slut has been disrespectful or not following orders, she will be punished for that too.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut
Old 07-07-2023, 01:38 PM   #14
MissyK

You don't currently have other partners, but if you did how would that work with your current no orgasm rules? Would you expect a future partner to never have sex with you unless a different partner has given the okay?
Old 07-07-2023, 01:41 PM   #15
sadistslut

Quote:
You don't currently have other partners, but if you did how would that work with your current no orgasm rules? Would you expect a future partner to never have sex with you unless a different partner has given the okay?
So slut is allowed to have sex, of course with permission from her current dominants. Also, slut is in denial and has to report all the orgasms back to her current dominants who decide what would be appropriate punishment in the given circumstance.

If slut ever changes the dominant, then the rules could be totally different and her role could be very different too.

Hope slut made sense of what she said.

Thanks,
Sadist Slut

Advertisements
Kink Talk