Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-02-2023, 09:03 AM   #1
26fspankee

Female Punish My Pussy/Breasts/Ass

I’m having a lot of trouble concentrating, and I’d like to request dares that are painful without being extreme. Please put most of the focus into punishing my pussy. I have wooden spoons, tiger balm, an extension chord strap, toothpaste, rough rope, and clothespins
26fspankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Strip naked and give yourself 50 hard swats on the ass with the extension cord, then 25 across the top of the thighs. After that apply trigger balm on the spanked area and get in the corner. 25 minutes, hands behind you, no rubbing your ass or moving. After the timer goes off take a hit shower to wash off the balm and get to work.

If you continue to procrastinate feel free to dm me
Old 05-04-2023, 12:13 AM   #3
26fspankee

Thank you for this punishment, I’ll do this in the morning tomorrow and then report back to you!
26fspankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2023, 12:39 AM   #4
SirR

Location: Los Angeles, CA but travel a lot / live different places

Since your issue is trouble concentrating, why not give yourself an orgasm, then put six clothespins on your labia, three one side, three on the other. Set a timer. For every five minutes that go by of you maintaining concentration on a task, you can take one off. Each time you get distracted or lose concentration for more than 20 seconds, you spank your clit with a wooden spoon 5 times and one clothespin goes back on. This should mean if you maintain 30 minutes of sustained concentration at a task you need to concentrate on, all should come off in 30 minutes. If you keep getting distracted so they aren’t coming off, then every 45 minutes take all of the clothespins still on off for a five minute break and then put them back and resume. Game ends when all are off or 2 hours have gone by.
SirR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment dare, pussy abuse, pussy punishment, pussy t