Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 06:31 AM   #1
LookAtMyEyes

Rainbow 35 TG/F Trip in London like a bimbo

Hello there !
I’m a 35 years old transgender queer girl (born as a man unfortunately but living as a girl, no hormone no surgery, I pass even I’m not perfect)

I’m planning a week trip in London this spring, alone, but I’d like to spice it up a bit (a lot!
What I’m looking for:living some days in London feeling weak and dumb, like an air headed bimbo, like, you know, totally bubbly and submissive.

And for that I need you to tell me what to do for that:
- It can be about things to do, behaviour, clothes, etc
- It can be specific dares
- It can be something like a « fake job », I mean, like a mission I’d have to fulfil , something dull, repetitive and soooo naively bimbo but that I’d do like a regular job

Let’s go !
Love xXx
Old 02-26-2024, 07:35 AM   #2
Everjune
Account Banned

Hi Love
Have you got a bf ? If so, go to some fan shop from Arsenal (you know, the football club), dressed in pink with leather skirt, high heel boots, shiny stuffs,, you shine like a princess. You ask a salesman to help you as you wanna buy a present for your bf but you don’t know anything in football. When he asks you which player he prefers so he can show you the right jersey, drop the name of a player from another team, then look and sound lost and surprised, saying you’re sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookAtMyEyes View Post
Hello there !
I’m a 35 years old transgender queer girl (born as a man unfortunately but living as a girl, no hormone no surgery, I pass even I’m not perfect)

I’m planning a week trip in London this spring, alone, but I’d like to spice it up a bit (a lot!
What I’m looking for:living some days in London feeling weak and dumb, like an air headed bimbo, like, you know, totally bubbly and submissive.

And for that I need you to tell me what to do for that:
- It can be about things to do, behaviour, clothes, etc
- It can be specific dares
- It can be something like a « fake job », I mean, like a mission I’d have to fulfil , something dull, repetitive and soooo naively bimbo but that I’d do like a regular job

Let’s go !
Love xXx
Old 02-26-2024, 08:24 AM   #3
LookAtMyEyes

I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment but I still love your idea ! It sounds a great way to look dumb ! I’ll totally try !
Thx so much 😊

More ideas please !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everjune View Post
Hi Love
Have you got a bf ? If so, go to some fan shop from Arsenal (you know, the football club), dressed in pink with leather skirt, high heel boots, shiny stuffs,, you shine like a princess. You ask a salesman to help you as you wanna buy a present for your bf but you don’t know anything in football. When he asks you which player he prefers so he can show you the right jersey, drop the name of a player from another team, then look and sound lost and surprised, saying you’re sorry.

Advertisements
Kink Talk