Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-20-2023, 02:32 PM   #1
Permexposedfag69

Default Fag AMA for permanent exposure/blackmail

I will answer as many questions as possible. Ask me anything and everything you want and you can use it for blackmail/permanent exposure 😈😈😈. Please please make sure that I regret this with no turning back😈.
22 m fag slave. I am ready to film and photograph myself for permanent exposure!!!
I am ready to beat my ass and body with blind opener(plastic stick), my phone cord( as a whip) I also have a cloth belt that I love to wrap around my neck where I can barely breathe. And other fabric belts that I can use to tie up my hands and feet/legs!I can also use my steel toe boots to beat my pathetic clit(balls). I deserve to have my pathetic body beaten and destroyed. I want to be covered in marks, and abused like the pathetic painslut I am. Some of my kinks include: shoe worship/licking, feet, spit, Cbt, exposure, whipping, etc. I am really needing to be exposed permanently everywhere so that there is no turning back. I will even share a Dropbox link with my photos and videos including a 8 minute video of me beating my ass! Limits are, shit, public, illegal,family.

Kik permexposedfag69. Snap@permexposedfag9
Permexposedfag69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk