Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What type of underwear should I put on for Tuesday Trainings (TT)
Nothing 101 51.27%
G-String 49 24.87%
Thong 19 9.64%
Tanga 7 3.55%
Cheeky 7 3.55%
Bikini 14 7.11%
Hipster 3 1.52%
Boybreifs 5 2.54%
Boyshorts 8 4.06%
Hi-wasted 14 7.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2020, 12:38 PM   #76
ro17uh

Would you like a new dare? Tell us what you are currently doing, what your schedule is like.

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ro17uh for this post:
Old 12-27-2020, 12:13 AM   #77
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Combined challange

I modded and combined a couple of the given tasks to make them a little more entertaining

For this you either need to meat up or film yourself doing these Challenges
this challenges should be repeated at least once a month or one of them a week

You will need a dildo (preferably with suction cup), a vibrator (preferably one with low speed and pulse mode).

1.Squads vaginal:
Go to/meat in a room where your undisturbed for the time being.
Strip nude, place the dildo/s on the floor.
Set the vibration to the lowest speed and slowest plus setting.
Squad over your dildo and insert just the tip in your pussy.
Now touch the Vibrator against your clit and don't you dare move it away from there.

The game is over for you whenever you end up balls deep on the dildo.

2.Planks oral:
Place the vibrator against your clits. Hold it in place with a pantie.
Plank over your dildo and insert just the tip in your Mouth .

3.Squads anal:
Squad over your dildo and insert just the tip in your ass.
Now touch the Vibrator against your clit and don't you dare move it away from there.

Now the twists...
1 every orgasm you have during these tasks reduces your time by 15 seconds (even if your the last one standing you can still lose do to your orgasms)
2 every time you remove the vibrator from your clit you lose 30 seconds of your time
3 the winner of the last round has to ask the other for permission each time they want to orgasm. An unhallowed orgasm results in 10 spanks to the ass/24 hours wearing a butplug or any other punishments.

Lets clown the winners and losers of this Challenges (done every time after each challenge)

First place after time deductions:
you win the control over the last place for the next 30 minutes, but whenever you do this challenge again a wait is added for you (placed on the shoulders )

Second place after time deductions :
you win the right to take one piece of clothing from third place, but your required to wear a but plug for the next hour.

third place after time deductions :
You win an orgasm given from the first place, but they can give you the orgasm however they want

forth/last place after time deductions :
you win a extra 30 minutes of training with the winner do whatever they say, and a ass spanking session with everybody (10 spanks to each ass cheek per person)

i hope you enjoy it.
if you have feedback feel free to send me a message or to post it .
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 02-13-2021, 01:07 AM   #78
Camiliaa

Thumbs up

Okay Caya your ideas defenitly deserve a standing ovation, briliant!
Because the measures for covid are rigourous here, we did the challenge from home. We were 3 (its harder to convince many team girls from distance).

1. For squats vaginal, we noticed that in order to not get caught balls deep, we sort of raised our feet pointing down and rested our butts on our heels (don’t know if well described and you get the picture there). Two of us said will stop the timer when our butt start resting on our heels. Then the third that lost didn’t agree because she said if she knew she would have lasted longer . So we did it again this week and guess wha,t she lost; ) and I won that contest yaaaayy. 1st Cam, 2nd Vanessa, 3rd Amy

2. For the oral plank challenge, when we were to tired our bodies did sort of an inward curve but standed firm on the elbows to make sure we would go balls deep. So once again we established that inward curves warent allowed and for outwards one (butt to hight in the air) we all did the challenge with a ruler against the wall that way we can proove the challengers are out of position. We set a 2 inches up or down max room to move from starting position. I finished third I have loooonnng legs Plus it makes me saliva to have my mouth open! 1st Vanessa, 2ndAmy, 3rd Cam

3. Anal squats, starting this one already flat footed and hands behind the head, it went much easier to set rules. I must say we got into arguments for the two first oops! Competitive girls problems hihi 1st Vanessa, 2ndCam, 3rd Amy

Because only two of us had vibrators we did it without to make it fair. But I practice in secret with it to get better hihi And I think and orgasm should deserve a 30 second backwards. But I cant do it with the girls cause I know we will all fake orgasm to win hihi

And now clowning the winners… 1st Vanessa, 2ndCam, 3rd Amy
I beat Vanessa for the Vagina squat but when we did it again for anal my legs we tired and Vanessa was able to hang in there a bit more. I was trying so hard and then both girls said «Cam, balls deep!» I was like noooooo!

1. Vanesa decided Amy was going to run the threadmill naked for 30 min which she did and she was soooo bitter hihi but its okay she is my bestie I love her.

2. I asked Amy to go brawless for the next hour. I was not sure how long I could ask her to take one piece of clothing off because it wasn’t mentioned in your thread so I choose the same amount of time you gave for the plug and I figured she was already mad to loose so I didn’t go too hard on her. And I had to wear the plug for the next hour.

3. Because Amy won the prestigeous right to orgasm, we tackled her and made a bit fun of her but we said if she wanted it she had to do the splits on her vibe at medium and stay there until she came. We were 100% she would say something like go to hell and end the chat but she did it!! and came in front of our eyes! My girl is wild hihi. And she was kind of arrogant too saying she got to cum and stuff hihi I love her . Plus she is a quick cumer so then we ended the chat and went for showers. I kept my plug and sent a pic to the girls after an hour and Amy sent a pic of putting back her braw after an hour and Vanessa sent us a pick of her with her feet up and a soothie. On her smoothie she put a bit of cream saying “ #1 “ hihihi

To give you an idea, if you ever went on my site, Vanessa is our middleback girl in the white shirt (number 8) she is a bit shorter but she is soo fit!

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Love: hookups

Faproulette:
Donehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73364/those-i-have-done/
Gavehttps://www.faproulette.co/c/73362/those-i-gave
Failedhttps://www.faproulette.co/c/99826/those-i-failed/

Kik: TallCam98
Succeeded a dare I gave you? Prove it and I'll do it to
Camiliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Camiliaa for this post:
Old 02-14-2021, 02:44 AM   #79
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Combined challange

Nice report i bet you enjoyed the challenges

i hope your doing it again sometimes soon

Because only two of us had vibrators we did it without to make it fair. But I practice in secret with it to get better hihi.

Maybe surprise her with a Amazone gift package

And I think and orgasm should deserve a 30 second backwards. But I cant do it with the girls cause I know we will all fake orgasm to win hihi

that's what i meant. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough
For example someone lasted 60 seconds but orgasm once. so she would get a punishment of 15 seconds..
her time would be 45 seconds and not 60

Amy is arrogance is kind of expected becours you tow didn't get to orgasm

To give you an idea, if you ever went on my site, Vanessa is our middleback girl in the white shirt (number 8) she is a bit shorter but she is soo fit!

would love to but i don't know where to find you

Love reading your reports, so keep them coming
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 02-19-2021, 07:48 PM   #80
Camiliaa

Ya we should defenitly give her a surprise!

Oh okay yeah I get it I red too qucickly

Oh sorry ya its at : https://tallcamilia98.wixsite.com/underworn-undies

Likes: daily struggles, insertions, clothing, training hidden vibrator in public, competitions, getting kinky with my roommates

Faproulette:

Old 02-20-2021, 06:05 AM   #81
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Count it up:
Make a knot string and put them in your ass. In the first round, pull them out one by one. And then two, tree until all of them. Pull too much or too little twice is the loser. For more chaotic situation, pair the girls two by two. The one who pull is different with the one who hold. Each person will takes a turn. The one who takes it wrong is the one will be punished. Change it with one giving an instruction and one is pulling if on zoom situation.

If you can meet each another
Tug of War,
Put a dildo in the pussy and tie it with a string. Play it like a normal thug of war but without hands. The one who lose the dildo is the loser. It's not about how hard you can pull but how firm are you and how pervert.
The following user says Thank You to Akitawa for this post:
Old 02-23-2021, 12:02 PM   #82
fantasyservant

how about whenever you cheat on food and do not respect your diet for volleyball, you must do 50 deep sumo squats on your dildo that will be on the floor. Its going to be good for you legs. send me a pic if you dare

Limits: Hard pain, permanent tasks, deep personal information, showing face

Kik me at fantasyservant if you want a private camshow or by eamil at [email protected]
fantasyservant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 08:20 AM   #83
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyservant View Post
how about whenever you cheat on food and do not respect your diet for volleyball, you must do 50 deep sumo squats on your dildo that will be on the floor. Its going to be good for you legs. send me a pic if you dare
I ate cookies last night!!! I sent you an email...

Faproulette:

Old 02-26-2021, 12:37 AM   #84
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Work out

made a little every day workout for you girls

Before you start you should be wormed up

and we start with something simple knees high for 60 seconds .
next we have sumo squads with hands behind your head 3 sets of 15 seconds.
After that Kneeling press ups 3 sets 45 seconds each.
And coursers we are already on the ground mountain climber 3 sets of 45 sec each
now 5 minutes of rest and than we start of with plank jacks (or Plank straddle)3 sets of 30 seconds
and finish everything of with a good set of burpees
if you need to rest between exercises do so

now for the competitions
its similar to last time.

But this time its sumo squads with the dildo tip in your vagina the first one to go balls deep loses again.
Now we have something new. Kneeling press ups. Place a the dildo on the floor and get in position above it. Now with every time you go down you have to take the dildo in your mouth as deep as you can depp throats welcome.
The first one wose arms fail or they can get up from the dildo looses.

The mountain climber is a fun one. Go in position and insert a butt plug into your anus.
Now start doing the mountain climber, when the Plug fals on the floor you stop. The girl with the most reps wins

on tho the planks. Same as last time dildo on the floor tip in mouth, hold the plank and go till all of you go balls deep

for the burpees a timer is set for 35 seconds. The girl with the least amount of reps loses.

And if you by now all have a vibrator you can play with it. Every orgasm in a time based exercise costs 15 seconds and in a reps based experiences I costs 2 reps

you win the control over the last place for the next 30 minutes, but whenever you do this challenge again a wight is added for you (placed on the shoulders )

you win the right to take one category of clothing from third place(if you choos bra for example, she not alowed to wear any bras for the nexed 48 houres), but your required to wear a but plug for the next hour.

You win an orgasm given from the first place, but they can give you the orgasm however they want

you win a extra 30 minutes of training with the winner do whatever they say, and a ass spanking session with everybody (10 spanks to each ass cheek per person)
The following 2 users say Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 03-08-2021, 03:50 PM   #85
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
made a little every day workout for you girls

Before you start you should be wormed up

and we start with something simple knees high for 60 seconds .
next we have sumo squads with hands behind your head 3 sets of 15 seconds.
After that Kneeling press ups 3 sets 45 seconds each.
And coursers we are already on the ground mountain climber 3 sets of 45 sec each
now 5 minutes of rest and than we start of with plank jacks (or Plank straddle)3 sets of 30 seconds
and finish everything of with a good set of burpees
if you need to rest between exercises do so

now for the competitions
its similar to last time.

But this time its sumo squads with the dildo tip in your vagina the first one to go balls deep loses again.
Now we have something new. Kneeling press ups. Place a the dildo on the floor and get in position above it. Now with every time you go down you have to take the dildo in your mouth as deep as you can depp throats welcome.
The first one wose arms fail or they can get up from the dildo looses.

The mountain climber is a fun one. Go in position and insert a butt plug into your anus.
Now start doing the mountain climber, when the Plug fals on the floor you stop. The girl with the most reps wins

on tho the planks. Same as last time dildo on the floor tip in mouth, hold the plank and go till all of you go balls deep

for the burpees a timer is set for 35 seconds. The girl with the least amount of reps loses.

And if you by now all have a vibrator you can play with it. Every orgasm in a time based exercise costs 15 seconds and in a reps based experiences I costs 2 reps

you win the control over the last place for the next 30 minutes, but whenever you do this challenge again a wight is added for you (placed on the shoulders )

you win the right to take one category of clothing from third place(if you choos bra for example, she not alowed to wear any bras for the nexed 48 houres), but your required to wear a but plug for the next hour.

SUMO SQUAT
For this one Amy impressed me she did better than last time. She held on just a litle more then me. It was much easier no complaining hands behind head and all.
1Van 2Amy 3Cam

PRESS UPS
Now for the pressups we learned that Amy is a goddess a deepthroating!!! OMG she has no limit, the limit for her is the bottom of the shaft! She won this one by far! I was pretty good too though I had a limit, only a few inches were left from the bottom to my mouth. we also lerned that Vanessa is soo poor at deepthroats hihihi she could only get a few inches in so she defenitly loss that round aww poor girl hihi Well to be fair she did more then me but she had such a hard time with deepthroats we kind of all agreed she had to finish last.
1 Amy 2 Cam 3 Van

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
I was going to end up shortly after the other girls on this one. Vanessa was just a machine as always and then Amy was good to but she dropped her plug!!! So then I just had to keep going until her number (because we said we would count outloud so no one would cheat I new pretty much her number minus the penalty when to stop).
1Van 2Cam 3Amy

PLANK
Of course my long legs…I was just not able to keep going as long as the othe girls so I lost this one. Van with her shorter frame won.
1Van 2Amy 3Cam

BURPIES
Van was a machine once again and my long legs couldnt go as fast. Plus, now that it was a timer I had almost no chance.. I lost this one
1Van 2Amy 3Cam

It sucked because in a volleyball game, my legs are my assets but in these exercices, they were my liability. Anyways I know I am rambling so fair play to them they won.
FINAL SCORE: 1Van 2 Amy 3Cam

For the first punishement, they new I was good at hula hoping so I had to do 15 min of it wearing only sport undies and sport braw. They said “you want to do somehting where your legs are an asset well now is your chance girl” I was like why couldn’t I just keep my mouth shut. Oh and I had to make it sexy of course. So ya they had a nice liitle dance there for 15 minutes.
Now that 15 min were passed. They asked me to wash one dildo and sit on it and cross my legs. Then they blindfolded me with my sport shirt and asked me to meditate with my hands in the air (index and thumb togetter your get the picture?). They said one last, thing, you have to keep your new pic backround that we put for you for one week. Guess what the pic was? Yep me meditating blindfoled sitting on a dildo. Because they only had power over me for 30 min I then took it off and when I saw them later on during the week I put it back momentarily. Could they ask to keep it one week I mean that was a lot no?
For the second punishement, Amy gladly slid her plug for an hour to stop me from wearing undies for 2 days. I sent her a pic of my pubs the next morning so she would see I had nothing under.
And for the third punishement, I didn take my orgasm I already had enouph.

That one was harsh on me what do you guys think? I think my girls were prepared this time that’s why they had so much crativity in the punishements.

Thank you Caya!!

Cam xx

Faproulette:

The following 2 users say Thank You to Camiliaa for this post:
Old 03-13-2021, 01:03 PM   #86
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great job and great report! Sounds like everyone had fun. How do you feel knowing that your friends were probably planning your punishments before the dare even started?

Did they set the photo as your background or your lock screen? Realistically, how many people would have a chance to see your phone background?

At a minimum, you should set a cropped version of the photo as your background for a week. You can crop it as much as you want, but you’ll still have the reminder that you lost every time you use your phone.

Keep a tally of how many people notice your background. It might be zero!
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2021, 02:21 AM   #87
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Work out

Nice report and congrats on loosing

May i aske what sort of workout would be "easyser" with your long asets
Old 03-15-2021, 08:31 AM   #88
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Great job and great report! Sounds like everyone had fun. How do you feel knowing that your friends were probably planning your punishments before the dare even started?

Did they set the photo as your background or your lock screen? Realistically, how many people would have a chance to see your phone background?

At a minimum, you should set a cropped version of the photo as your background for a week. You can crop it as much as you want, but you’ll still have the reminder that you lost every time you use your phone.

Keep a tally of how many people notice your background. It might be zero!
A bit vulnerable I would say haha

Oh it was my locked screen and I just thouth that was too much! XD

You know what, you are giving me an idea for our next session loopback! A comprimising picture of the looser will be taken, then, the picture will be croped to the face (like not showing anny nudity) but the woner of the phone will know what was really going on and what the rest of the picture looks like. So if anywonw asks what the lockscreen picture is all about a great story can be invented but deep donw they know! So If I get to punish someone this week I think I will do that haha and than one week is totally okay in my opinion what do you think loopback?

Faproulette:

The following user says Thank You to Camiliaa for this post:
Old 03-15-2021, 08:37 AM   #89
Camiliaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Nice report and congrats on loosing

May i aske what sort of workout would be "easyser" with your long asets
Hahahah with my long assets well anything that requires jumping high (explosive stuff more then endurance or strenght) and then any precision drills with the ball I have great hands. Like sometimes we do smash return smash return smash return… Sometimes its like one or two steps aside to take the ball then replace back into position then keep going with someone feeding the ball. Drills over the net on an actual volleyball court is probably me who would win but then it restrains a lot the kind of things you can make us do because in my gym with only the 3 of us we are more intimate you know.

Faproulette:

Old 03-15-2021, 10:25 AM   #90
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camiliaa View Post
A bit vulnerable I would say haha

Oh it was my locked screen and I just thouth that was too much! XD

You know what, you are giving me an idea for our next session loopback! A comprimising picture of the looser will be taken, then, the picture will be croped to the face (like not showing anny nudity) but the woner of the phone will know what was really going on and what the rest of the picture looks like. So if anywonw asks what the lockscreen picture is all about a great story can be invented but deep donw they know! So If I get to punish someone this week I think I will do that haha and than one week is totally okay in my opinion what do you think loopback?
That sounds great!

A slight change to make it a little more fun:
The cropped photo is the Lock Screen background like you described, AND the fully nude and not cropped photo is the background of their Home Screen (where all of your apps are when you unlock your phone). Avoiding showing your Home Screen to anyone should be a lot easier
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk