Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2017, 11:52 PM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Female Publicly humiliate me please?

Hi there. I am aloof and I believe in feminism. I clearly need to be punished. What are some rules I can implement into my daily life to remind me of my place?

Please note, my nipples are incredibly sensitive. I happen to think I'm really smart. I dress very modestly and I take pride in expensive clothes. I often make men feel small and invaluble. I have a boyfriend that wants me to be more femininely delirious and wants me to properly serve him. And I'm trying to learn how to better take it up the ass.
Pretty pretty please help degrade me?

Love, this little slut
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:19 AM   #2
2bchew
getDare Addict

Well lets start with a couple rules.

Whenever you are with your boyfriend you will ask his permission any time you need to use the restroom.

Also when with him you will allow him to make all decisions.What to eat,what to watch,when to have sex etc.

From now on you will make every effort to have a man open doors for you or help you lift things and you will always thank these men by calling them sir....like "thank you sir"
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 04-04-2017, 12:22 AM   #3
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one that I think fits the bill...
Go out for the day with your boyfriend with no bra and five Rules--
1. Keep your nipples hard all day
2. you must ask your boyfriend's permission to use the toilet
3. you must call your boyfriend Sir all day
4. your boyfriend gets to decide where to go.
5. Anything you want to buy must have your boyfriend's approval (he gets to select any food or drink for you and order for you during the day)
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterCaz for this post:
Old 04-04-2017, 12:31 AM   #4
John M
getDare Sweetheart

I have some ideas - what're you limits regarding pics?
John M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:49 AM   #5
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Well lets start with a couple rules.

Whenever you are with your boyfriend you will ask his permission any time you need to use the restroom.

Also when with him you will allow him to make all decisions.What to eat,what to watch,when to have sex etc.

From now on you will make every effort to have a man open doors for you or help you lift things and you will always thank these men by calling them sir....like "thank you sir"
Oh my. He'll catch on to that right away and it's be really humiliating. And thank god because I'm in theatre school and everyone is into equal rights and having a half shaved head. I need to be constantly reminded of the natural feminine beed to serve as well as the fact that I am an object to be enjoyed. Silly me, I keep forgetting that I'm not a person, I'm a girl. Yet, I keep being super demanding. So thanks for nudging me in the right direction.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 04-04-2017, 12:51 AM   #6
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
5. Anything you want to buy must have your boyfriend's approval (he gets to select any food or drink for you and order for you during the day)
That'll be rough. What a swell place to start! Shall I ask him if he agrees to this or should I just make the change and allow him to start thinking I got sluttier?
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 12:52 AM   #7
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
I have some ideas - what're you limits regarding pics?
Pretty heavy as of now actually. I'm not really dolling those out.
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 12:57 AM   #8
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Also, a follow up inquiry: how shall I keep my nipples hard?
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 02:13 AM   #9
getdaring
getDare Devil

do wedgies humiliate you and how much do you like them? what about having a wedgie under your clothes whenever you go out for the next week.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 02:20 AM   #10
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
do wedgies humiliate you and how much do you like them? what about having a wedgie under your clothes whenever you go out for the next week.
Wedgies thoroughly humiliate me. It depends on the situation if I like them or not. Either way, it's a great reminder of what girls are supposed to be. How should I wedgie properly?
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 02:30 AM   #11
getdaring
getDare Devil

In what way do mean properly? I was thinking of just a normal wedgie that is really uncomfortable that you don't pick out. Do you have a way of making a wedgie feel more uncomfortable? Would that humiliate you really well?
Old 04-04-2017, 02:36 AM   #12
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
In what way do mean properly? I was thinking of just a normal wedgie that is really uncomfortable that you don't pick out. Do you have a way of making a wedgie feel more uncomfortable? Would that humiliate you really well?
I mean, it would. I'm just asking for detail. I haven't really done this before. I want you to get explicit.
Limits:
Old 04-04-2017, 02:44 AM   #13
getdaring
getDare Devil

So you've never done a wedgie in public? Would you be able to create a wedgie that made you want to squirm? Have you ever experienced that at all? Maybe you could wear underwear that rides up or do you have a thong that doesn't fit you right?
Old 04-04-2017, 07:07 AM   #14
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up with nylons, short skirt, high heels and transparent slutty shirt (at least your nipples should be visible trough it) and also plug your ass. Write a note on paper:
"Sir

This slut really wants to taste Sir's cum, please. It will wait here ready to suck Sir's cock until it gets a permission to leave. Please Sir, fill it's mouth with cum as much as many times as Sir wants."

Fold the paper and hold it and key to your cuffs between your teeth. Get on your knees and cuff your hands behind your back.
Walk to your boyfriend on your knees and let him have the note. Then close your eyes and open your mouth.
You have to stay there on that position until he gives you permission to go. When ever he puts his cock into your mouth, suck it. If he cums, swallow it and open your mouth ready to take more.
You are not allowed to speak a single word before he let's you go. If he frees your hands, you can move your hands on your tights, but you are still not allowed to go until permission is given.

When he gives you a permission to go, kiss he's feet and thank him. At this point if he still haven't freed your hands, you may ask if he wants to free you or should you stay cuffed.

Report back how it went.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:06 AM   #15
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Add the following rules:
1. Every 3 hours, rub sandpaper 10 times on each nipple. Make sure you rub really hard.
2. You get to use toilet only 5 times in a day. You can't use toilet for more than 30 seconds at one go. It means you have to hold your pee until you really have to go and then go for 30 seconds, if you are not done in 30 seconds then hold it for the next time. You can use toilet for 4 minutes once in 3 days to shit. If not complete in 4 minutes, then hold for another 3 days.
3. Drink at least 1 glass of water every hour.
4. Edge 5 times every alternate hour.
5. Spank your ass cheeks with your hands 50 times on each cheek just before going to sleep. Make sure you spank really hard.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbofication, humiliation, public, public humiliation, slut