Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-14-2007, 07:23 AM   #1
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Default whips

hey, i've been reading alot and haven't really seen the use of whips (the talk of whips) around here. and so i though i will start my first punishment idea about using them
the whip i prefer to be used on me would be the horse crop (riding whip)
this involves having a sharp quick, but sometimes pleasurable pain, it's good to show your slave you mean business, and can also be used in different ways, i.e something to bite onto when receiving other punishments, or something to stick somewhere...

the bull whip: is a harsh whip, and i wouldnt recommend using it, as this can easily break the skin, and is only effective when lashes fast. if your into blood and flesh pains, well then you could use this, but bare in mind this will lead to scars.

the cat of nine tail: a highly effective whip, which can be used for both pain and pleasure, like the riding whip. it can be used much like the riding whip, but involves a bit more pain, but can be adjusted by the way you flick it.
i hope this helps all
pilot939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
pilot939
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to pilot939 Send a message via Yahoo to pilot939
Default anyone else?

anyone played with these before? if you have, tell us bout ur experiences
pilot939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:42 AM   #3
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Never used a proper belt, but I've used a belt on myself before. My mistress was displeased with me and I had to do 30 lashes

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #4
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

i want my master to give me 500 with the cat 1(if i still had a master)
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:51 AM   #5
TensionRoom101

Send a message via MSN to TensionRoom101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsies11 View Post
i want my master to give me 500 with the cat 1(if i still had a master)
Trust me. You don't.

Anyway, there are a few distinctions that need to be made here. A riding crop is NOT a whip, and has an entirely different technique to use and set of sensations for the subject.

I tend not to use a whip because in a club environment they're not that easy to wield safely, an in the house there's just not enough room. Also there are very few subs who, despite the fantasy, are likely to endure more than a few lashes. Breaking the skin, as one person mentioned, is not only possible but highly probable. That in itself isn't a major problem if you know who you're using it on and you're not using it another subject without cleaning first.

I have a long tailed swede flogger that I start with most frequently (though different subs have different psychoses), and work through to a medium tailed leather flogger. These can be used to gently raise the intensity for the receiver. I also use the suede snake, suede paddle, double ended suede flogger, a riding crop and a dragon regularly in my sessions.

The cat and bullwhip are very difficult to wield and are banned from a lot of BDSM clubs.

Mike
Old 05-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
Bandit|Queen
getDare Sweetheart

*goes to look up a few of those*

I have only ever had a flogger used on me when it comes to whips and know they can really hurt when not used right, yes I'm ashamed to say my ex used one on me without knowing what to really do. Just make sure you use everything in the right way and look up good after care for any bruising etc.

http://www.leathernroses.com/general...ypesofplay.htm

A good link to read and the whole site I've found helpfull.

Love you my smooch!
Bandit|Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk