Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-22-2023, 09:35 PM   #271
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Play while your mouth is gagged

Either going to play gta5 or madden

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 02:32 PM   #272
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Bumping this thread.

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 06:14 PM   #273
newslave2020

You will play madden, every first down you allow equals 1 spank per first down allowed (1st fd =1 spank 2nd =2 spanks etcetera) and for every point you allow equals 1 clothes pin on for one minute (14 points would equal 14 clothes pin on for 14 minutes). Enjoy!

I will be playing nba2k or madden
Likes: blowjobs, deep throats, humiliation, degradation, bladder control, scat/piss, chastity, tease/denial, wam, spanking, bondage, pleasing, bodywriting, censorship, wedgies, feminisaton, being a masochist.

Want to explore: public, softer cbt, hypnosis.

Limits: hardcore cbt.

Hard limits: family, friends, showing face in pics/vids (at least until I'm comfortable with you).

18 bi uk
newslave2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 06:38 PM   #274
Ty_diaper_lover

While playing madden, every time the other team scores a touchdown u must give yourself ten hard spanks. On top of that for every touchdown the other team gets us 2mins in a hanging wedgie (3TD=6mins and so on). If you lose your game then your hanging wedgie becomes messy, with anything you can think of that will make a big mess all over yourself

I’ll be playing gta5 or call of duty mw2

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ty_diaper_lover for this post:
Old 04-06-2023, 05:12 AM   #275
Daregurl42

Play either game just in your diaper - be sure to stay hydrated and drink a glass of water every 10 minutes, oh and you can't pause to drink. Keep track of how often you pee your diaper (X). And keep track of how many times you die (Y).

When the game is over/you're done playing, it's time to play a different game. Take off your wet diaper (if it's not wet then you're not done - and i mean WET, not just a little pee). Bend over your couch or chair and spank your bare ass Y times 10. Put on some big girl panties or big boy underwear and give yourself X swipes of squeaky clean for being so dirty. Leave the wedgie in until you pee through it.

My games are sims or last of us

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:59 AM   #276
WildSwitch

You'll be playing sims with the goal of having a nice family of 3 children. You will play the entire time anally plugged. Everytime your character does any romantic action you must smack your tits. In addition everytime there is a sexual action you must smack your pussy. After the birth of every child you must edge with a dildo or hairbrush handle if you don't have one. In addition every time your sim goes to sleep you need to give yourself a wedgie. At the birth of the 3rd child you must give yourself an orgasm with your ass and pussy filled with the largest objects you can fit.

I'll be playing Rocket league, warframe, and CS GO
Please send me PM Dares
PM "MMMmmm" and I'll bind and gag myself as you request for the whole night. You may tell me what position.
Kik: Wild1860
Discord: wild_switch
Email: [email protected]
WildSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:58 AM   #277
sub_21

you will play rocket league your objective is win a game with 5 goals. all the round you have to put a buttplug. each time the other team goal take off a cloth, each time you goal insert and reinsert buttplug, each time someone destrys you spank your ass 10 times, if you destroy someone spank your balls 5 times. if you use turbo you have to wank yourself and play with one hand

I play overwatch as a dps or healer
kik account: sub_140
sub_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 10:28 AM   #278
MagnumOpus

You are going to play Overwatch as a healer. Make sure you're in both voice chat and text chat, with your mic on. Every time you receive a compliment or a teammate thanks you, immediately put down your controller and play with your nipples for five seconds. Every time you save a teammate, moan softly. Every time you lose a game, remove a piece of clothing; if you no longer have any clothing to remove, edge once instead. If your amount of healing at the end of the game does not exceed your fellow healer's amount of healing, spank yourself five times for every 100 points of healing between your amount and their amount. If a teammate dies while you are healing them, spank yourself once. As for your playtime: play until you've won ten games.

I will be playing either Persona 5 Strikers (I'm at the point of trying to break the lock on Alice's birdcage) or Xenoblade Chronicles (I'm about to enter the capital city of Mechonis).

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 05:23 PM   #279
Emilyballlicker2

I'm not sure what those games are so I'm just gonna say if you fail at your objective more then twice you have to write loser somewhere on your body and edge twice

I'm going to play MW2 rather multiplayer or warzone

female
sub
Limits:nothing illegal no permanent damage to my body or personal life
Emilyballlicker2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 05:32 PM   #280
Dontcallmesissy

For this one you must keep your voice chat on the entire time.
Next I want you to find a toy that you can barely fit into your pussy. To start off each match, you must be hovering over that toy. Everytime you get killed, you must push deeper into whatever toy you choose (bonus points if it vibrates). Everytime you get a kill, you may slowly pull out again, but once the toy entered you, you cannot pull out completely. Lastly, each reload, let a little moan slip, enough for people to hear.

I will be playing Risk Of rain 2 (I would appreciate a dare with layers, themed around feminization)

Hi! I’m Jizzabelle and I’m a sissy cow slut! | Germany | Pathetic 3"

likes: crossdressing, humiliation, hidden public, feminization and always open to new things
dislikes: spankings, wedgies, bondage, pain, anal
limits: face, piss, scat, blood, family, life ruining

Spoiler:
You found my secret! I once had to get dressed up and dance live on skype cam.

KIK: "hennijak000"

I'm a brat at heart, do you dare try to tame me?
My first album, please leave a comment
Dontcallmesissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 06:00 PM   #281
Foxskelis

How about this,For every item you pick up on your next game you need to edge once, and the total amount of items you have at the end is how many days you’ll be denied for.

I’m playing hogwarts legacy
Toys: diapers, wand vibrator, 3 size butt plug+ optional vibrator.
He/him
Kik-femboyintraining135
Discord-foxskelis#2440
Foxskelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 06:01 PM   #282
Sismaster

Start a new playthrough, as soon as you can you can only use the killing curse when possible

World of warcraft

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 11:44 PM   #283
Jellyboy

When you play, dress up in your sissiest outfit and anytime you interact with someone you have to act like a dumb bimbo, bonus if you can dress up your character like a sissy too.

I'll be playing mirrors edge catalyst

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 05:12 AM   #284
jehoftm

every time the game switches to 3rd person (like for finishing moves) you have to give yourself 5 minutes in a wedgie, or add 5 minutes if you're already in one

any time you fail at a side quest, time trial, etc you must spank each cheek 3 times

I'm playing the new zelda game
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 08:14 PM   #285
Jellyboy

anytime you take minor damage spank yourself, if it's major damage snap your clit. If you die put toothpaste on your clit and nipples, then edge once. bonus points if you can wear similar clothes to the armor link is wearing.

I'll be playing Mario kart

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, video games