Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-23-2020, 09:57 AM   #1
SluttySubmissive17

Default Brand New here...home alone

Hi there. Im brand new here and Im looking for an online play session. Im a very good girl and I would like to complete tasks for someone and send picture proof of me being a good little whore. Im 23 and I am a curvy fit redhead with very nice and perky tits and a nice ass. Message me with humiliating tasks you would like me to complete and I will be sure to please you.

Dislikes: self bondage, public, body writing

Hard limits: pee or poop, blood, family, friends, too public, anal
SluttySubmissive17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
JD1000
Baby Member

Kik - maddyboyjames
JD1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:06 AM   #3
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Some ideas

Thought I’d send some ideas. Ideally to do all together but feel free to split up/skip bits in your limits.

First, nipple clamps must be worth throughout this....so put them on now. Next, some piggy play. Find something trough like (big bowl etc) and fill with one litre of some liquid (water is fine but something messy like custard even better). Eat all of it like the piggy you are.

You must then wait at least an hour or until you need a pee (whichever is later).

Then your final challenge. While still in the clamps start a 30 minute timer for your nipple release. Every five minutes you must give yourself spanks equal to the number of minutes passed (naked and on all fours). So 5 after 5 minutes, then 10 after 10 etc.

After you’ve completed the final 30 spanks the task is over...ideally pull of your nipple clamps but if not possible/ too painful you may remove normally. Oh..you can also pee now

Kik proof appreciated (kik in my sig)...esp your sore and clamped nipples and bum. Plus any mucky spillage from your piggy task.

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote