Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 07:04 PM   #31
raisethebar
Account Banned

If your sitting in the bar, you should be without your bra, if you have it on, go to the restroom and slip it off, while in their slip off all your clothes, put your feet up in the stall. Slip your fingers in and out of your pussy until you can barley control yourself from cumming.

Then return to the table, no bra, top unbuttoned enough that your cleave is fully exposed but not enough to get you kicked out of the bar. Rub your nipples so they are hard, take a small amount of water and sparingly dab some over your nipples so they possibly can be seen through the shirt.

With your fingers put them in your pussy and do your best meg ryan when harry met sally impression of a fake orgasm, silently.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #32
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Edge while sitting in a chair with a cloth underneath ur pussy. Edge until the cloth is soaked with ur pussy juice. Then take the cloth, stuff it in ur mouth and edge two more times with ur wetness in ur mouth.
Old 02-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #33
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
Edge while sitting in a chair with a cloth underneath ur pussy. Edge until the cloth is soaked with ur pussy juice. Then take the cloth, stuff it in ur mouth and edge two more times with ur wetness in ur mouth.
My chair is soaked............my pussy is gushing............nipples hard.........at the bar, Sir tormenting my swollen throbbing clit with the remote wevibe.............needless to say........I haven't paid for any drinks yet

andreaswallows..............and works it.......for the next gin

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #34
oddjobber
getDare Devil

you might need to drop a napkin and bend over to pick it up.

sounds like this is turning into quite the night!
Old 02-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #35
John M
getDare Sweetheart

I think that you should do something nice for sir since he is being so kind by playing with your clit with the vibrator. Maybe touch him discretely or show of more of your body to him as a good little slave should
Old 02-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #36
oddjobber
getDare Devil

i'll put it here to for all....while sitting at the bar, seductivly perform oral on an olive..treat it like you would the swollen head of my cock....
Old 02-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #37
Mr.Blue

Default When it is time to fuck her...

When it is time to fuck the disobedient little slut...I want him to wrap the chain tightly around your neck...and pull...you bent over the bed...ass in the air...as he begins to slowly circle his finger around your clit...making your whore juices flow...opening your pussy up...as he inserts his cock inside of you...

Then I want him to call you dirty names like "Whore", "Cum Slut", "Bimbo", "Slut", "Dirty Skank", and many, many others...aggressively fucking you as he utterly degrades and humiliates you...as you deserve, SLUT!

Of course, you should have your pussy well shaven, oiled, and be dressed in a slutty outfit/heels before any of this happens

Then after your Sir has fucked you for awhile I want him to stop...and make you put your slutty outfit back on...but quickly and rushed...so that it looks very revealing...and your hair should be a mess.

Then you will immediately go downstairs and get some ice from the ice machine and take the stairs back to your room. Be sure to wear your 5 inch heels...and when you collect the ice you have to bend over...slowly...and take your time so that any onlookers can see how slutty you look.

Once back, you will give the ice to your Sir, and he will insert as many cubes as he can fit into your pussy...and make you stand in the shower with only your panties on...until they melt. You can take off your heels for this if it's dangerous...and for added punishment/displeasure he can turn on the cold water for awhile if he chooses.

After they all melt, he should fuck you in your numb, aching pussy, roughly as before, chain still around neck...until he decides to cum in you...or he may have you just blow him off, if he so wishes

Either way you should be fucked in your numb pussy immediately after the ice cube melting...to punish you for being lazy. Hopefully afterwards you will get the message and understand the level of pain you will receive next time...you decide to not please your Sir correctly, slut

Oh, and add 50x spanking with your Sir's bare hand to the end of it all...enjoy your night, whore!
Old 02-09-2018, 08:55 PM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post
When it is time to fuck the disobedient little slut...I want him to wrap the chain tightly around your neck...and pull...you bent over the bed...ass in the air...as he begins to slowly circle his finger around your clit...making your whore juices flow...opening your pussy up...as he inserts his cock inside of you...

Then I want him to call you dirty names like "Whore", "Cum Slut", "Bimbo", "Slut", "Dirty Skank", and many, many others...aggressively fucking you as he utterly degrades and humiliates you...as you deserve, SLUT!

Of course, you should have your pussy well shaven, oiled, and be dressed in a slutty outfit/heels before any of this happens

Then after your Sir has fucked you for awhile I want him to stop...and make you put your slutty outfit back on...but quickly and rushed...so that it looks very revealing...and your hair should be a mess.

Then you will immediately go downstairs and get some ice from the ice machine and take the stairs back to your room. Be sure to wear your 5 inch heels...and when you collect the ice you have to bend over...slowly...and take your time so that any onlookers can see how slutty you look.

Once back, you will give the ice to your Sir, and he will insert as many cubes as he can fit into your pussy...and make you stand in the shower with only your panties on...until they melt. You can take off your heels for this if it's dangerous...and for added punishment/displeasure he can turn on the cold water for awhile if he chooses.

After they all melt, he should fuck you in your numb, aching pussy, roughly as before, chain still around neck...until he decides to cum in you...or he may have you just blow him off, if he so wishes

Either way you should be fucked in your numb pussy immediately after the ice cube melting...to punish you for being lazy. Hopefully afterwards you will get the message and understand the level of pain you will receive next time...you decide to not please your Sir correctly, slut

Oh, and add 50x spanking with your Sir's bare hand to the end of it all...enjoy your night, whore!
KIK ME Mr Blue...........unless you are too chicken

USER NAME andreaswallows

PS........this slut never wears panties.......pay attention blue!

This slut says; GAME ON!

Old 02-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #39
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default Andreaswallows Responds to Kik messages

I trust those of you who have messaged andrea have been satisfied with her responses?

Those of you who have messaged without posting, you can still get a KIK response from her, all you need to do is post to this thread

Cheers,

PS.............she is a mess right now............17 edges in the last hour..........lets keep it going...........

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:14 PM   #40
oddjobber
getDare Devil

if she needs a new pose, i suggest standing with her ass to the window..bent forwadd touchig her toes whike being edged
Old 02-09-2018, 10:41 PM   #41
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
I trust those of you who have messaged andrea have been satisfied with her responses?
Of course. She's been wonderful.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-11-2018, 01:55 PM   #42
Shadowice
getDare Addict

its a shame i was on a business trip the chance to kik back and forth real time with one of my favorite cock sluts would have been amazing! I hope you got some long needed release after all that teasing but we all know it just makes you so much more eager and pleasing.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 02-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #43
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
its a shame i was on a business trip the chance to kik back and forth real time with one of my favorite cock sluts would have been amazing! I hope you got some long needed release after all that teasing but we all know it just makes you so much more eager and pleasing.
A shame indeed Sir.

Perhaps this weekend.....i m kind of enjoying this Kik platform.

I am open to any suggestions that any of you may have

Xoxoxo......andreaswallows.........and gives good KIK.

Old 02-15-2018, 09:14 PM   #44
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Oh Andrea how I've missed reading about your tortures and tasks. I've been gone for a while but I'm glad to see you and your Sir are still doing well. I'm a bit late for this one but I'll be looking out for the next one.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 02-19-2018, 11:25 AM   #45
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Cant wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Oh Andrea how I've missed reading about your tortures and tasks. I've been gone for a while but I'm glad to see you and your Sir are still doing well. I'm a bit late for this one but I'll be looking out for the next one.

Mmmmmmmm........................delicious to see you again Sir D.

Please let me know when you are back, this well trained obedient cock sucking slut always looks forward to creative torments

andreaswallows...............and enjoys pleasing...........

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breasts, edge, heels, kik, slut