Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2021, 05:37 PM   #691
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well in the less EVIL category would be confinement time, being blinded, not being able to hear, being a cow, or writing on myself.

Just finished an hour of waiting to pee with 2 more bottles of water. During this, did a cusp session that gained me just 13 cusps.

Attempt #3: Day 3/3
Cusps Remaining: 624

Keyword of the Day: 17/17 (+9 if I manage not to say it again today)

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:39 PM   #692
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Well in the less EVIL category would be confinement time, being blinded, not being able to hear, being a cow, or writing on myself.

Just finished an hour of waiting to pee with 2 more bottles of water. During this, did a cusp session that gained me just 13 cusps.

Cusps Remaining: 624

Keyword of the Day: 17/17 (+9 if I manage not to say it again today)
I can do those. I quite liked my little C*GE.

Any words that you find particularly EVIL?

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 05:52 PM   #693
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
I can do those. I quite liked my little C*GE.

Any words that you find particularly EVIL?
Pebbles, cold cold water, and lots of cusps.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 06:05 PM   #694
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Pebbles, cold cold water, and lots of cusps.
Hmm, and I was planning on trying out pebbles on my next walk...

Ahh well, if it's as bad as you say, I'm sure I'll give before hitting the required 15 minutes.

For now, have a MOO.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-22-2021, 06:26 PM   #695
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Give it a try. Trying to think of a way to describe the proper size of pebble so all things are equal... I would say the ones I am using are about the size of a Tootsie Roll Midgee.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 06:30 PM   #696
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Give it a try. Trying to think of a way to describe the proper size of pebble so all things are equal... I would say the ones I am using are about the size of a Tootsie Roll Midgee.
Comments like this make me feel like I'm the weird one for keeping a caliper on my desk.

MOO

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-22-2021, 06:35 PM   #697
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

If you use it, then you're not weird. I typically don't have a use for one. I'm not quite as nerdy as you, sorry.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 07:24 PM   #698
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Yay. I'm nerdier than a DUMB BUNNY

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-22-2021, 08:28 PM   #699
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Indeed you are. Just finished another hour of pee delays with water bottles and 34 more cusps this time to finish out that combination I owed. I think I might have one more cusp session in me today.

Cusps Remaining: 590

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 11:09 PM   #700
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This post violates the double post rule. I could only last 10 minutes in this last cusp session. Might need to take a break from cusps tomorrow. We'll see. Went back to a ball in the mouth during these 10 minutes. 11 cusps achieved.

Cusps Remaining: 579

Cusps Today: 119

D20 Roll - OMG!!!! Lucky roll! Got a 1!!! for +6 cusps. New cusp goal for next round: 585

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 11:18 PM   #701
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
D20 Roll - OMG!!!! Lucky roll! Got a 1!!!
A) This post disgusts me. A natural 1 on a D20 is supposed to be bad.

B) You were supposed to roll a D100.

PM Dares

Toys:
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 01-22-2021, 11:25 PM   #702
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
A) This post disgusts me. A natural 1 on a D20 is supposed to be bad.

B) You were supposed to roll a D100.
Umm... you are absolutely correct. Don't ask me what I was thinking. Just tired I guess. +1 to all at next calculation for that error. And... recalculating with a D100 roll.

This time I rolled a 31. So new calculation of cusps owed: +180 cusps. Not as amazing as if I had rolled a 1, but not terrible either.

Real new cusp goal: 759

Thanks for keeping me honest, Kamita. I really didn't even realize I had rolled the wrong die. Silly Bunny.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 11:31 PM   #703
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Umm... you are absolutely correct. Don't ask me what I was thinking. Just tired I guess. +1 to all at next calculation for that error. And... recalculating with a D100 roll.

This time I rolled a 31. So new calculation of cusps owed: +180 cusps. Not as amazing as if I had rolled a 1, but not terrible either.

Real new cusp goal: 759

Thanks for keeping me honest, Kamita. I really didn't even realize I had rolled the wrong die. Silly Bunny.
DUMB BUNNY (not a mistake; I've just been annoyed many times that I can't call you SILLY BUNNY to invoke the keyword).

Honestly, I might not have noticed it if you didn't roll a 1 on D20; or even acted less excited about it. Seeing such joy on a natural 1 on a D20 was probably my most emotional experience this entire thread.

I haven't even played a table-top RPG in years ...

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 01-22-2021, 11:40 PM   #704
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Awww... I am a silly bunny sometimes though. By the by, there are times a roll of a 1 is a good thing on a D20... like when the monster rolls the 1. That's great news.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-22-2021, 11:44 PM   #705
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Awww... I am a silly bunny sometimes though. By the by, there are times a roll of a 1 is a good thing on a D20... like when the monster rolls the 1. That's great news.
Yeah; a 1 is great when the DM rolls it; but its supposed to be the rest of the table that is excited by that. The total opposite of what happened here.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture