Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-11-2024, 07:07 AM   #1
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female 35F/ Amsterdam/ Use me again

Hi everyone,

In this new year, I have moved from Spain, where I spent my entire life to Amsterdam.

As I start this new journey, I am here again to be used by my fellow getdare family to however they see fit. In Amsterdam as well, I am working as a stripper and prostitute at a legal house.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 10:54 AM   #2
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's degrade you a bit by exchanging sex for food.

Find an older food vendor and get them to agree to exchange sex for some food.

He / she should be at least 50 years old if possible and in general not your type.

Add your report here.

Enjoy the humiliation.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 02:17 PM   #3
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's degrade you a bit by exchanging sex for food.

Find an older food vendor and get them to agree to exchange sex for some food.

He / she should be at least 50 years old if possible and in general not your type.

Add your report here.

Enjoy the humiliation.
Hi,

Thank you for the task. I was able to do this earlier yesterday, when I went to buy some groceries in the nearby place, where it is a family owned shop but I don't buy from there regularly. As I bought some vegetables and fruits, during the billing, I asked the person who I believe is also the owner of the shop, if he would want fuck me at that time. He told me to take a round of the shop once more and come back, when I noticed he had someone else come on the billing counter and called me to say, let me show you the restroom. I just followed him, fell on my knees and starting sucking him, he wasn't very clean, had mud on him, hairy, sweating a bit as I sucked him and then once he was hard, I handed him the condom before turning around and lifting my dress. He fucked me for 5 minutes in standing position, pressing my breast from above the dress before cumming. We both straighten up, done the billing and I paid little less for my groceries yesterday.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
The following user says Thank You to Eurowhore for this post:
Old 04-16-2024, 02:54 PM   #4
Sissy swim boi

Next time your at work you should let your customers write a humiliating word on your body where and what ever they like you don’t remove that till your home. You may have writing in places where people can see on the way home and also the next customer can see and add to

Likes edging, spanking, anal,humiliation, tease & denial, bondage, dice dares, Small to medium insertions bondage, crossdressing(swimsuit’s especially)

Dislikes pee, messy, pics

Hard Limits: scat, face pics, family, shaving, public, Illegal, line writing, spending money , chastity

Kik: sissyswimswitch
Sissy swim boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 02:58 PM   #5
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy swim boi View Post
Next time your at work you should let your customers write a humiliating word on your body where and what ever they like you don’t remove that till your home. You may have writing in places where people can see on the way home and also the next customer can see and add to
Thank you for the task but that will be tricky as I need to be clean and showcase myself properly for the next client/ customer when they come. So having to do body writing could be difficult and even hurt if someone would select me or not. Maybe on one of the day, you can suggest me what body writing to do and I can keep it for time before work, even go out in it.

Old 04-17-2024, 06:40 AM   #6
Bacefass
Baby Member

Wink

So you like being humiliated by strangers? Ooooh I have some ideas. Let's start you off easy. Get a permanent marker and a skirt or dress. You will also need a white board or something else to write on.

You are going to write on the whiteboard "write nasty things on my ass. Let this whore know what a dumb slut she is." You will take this to a public place (as public as you are comfortable with - doesn't have to be super busy but there should be a high chance that somebody sees you.) You will set up the sign and put the marker next to it. You will then hike up your skirt exposing your ass. You will kneel with your face in the ground so you cannot see if anybody is coming. You will stay like this for 10 minutes... or until your ass runs out of room for more words. Whichever comes first.

Make sure you take note of how many words are written on you. I will take that number into account for your next task.
Bacefass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 12:07 PM   #7
Missthegirl

Maybe a fun rule for then your at home at least 1 hole must be filled
And must feel full

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 06:12 AM   #8
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacefass View Post
So you like being humiliated by strangers? Ooooh I have some ideas. Let's start you off easy. Get a permanent marker and a skirt or dress. You will also need a white board or something else to write on.

You are going to write on the whiteboard "write nasty things on my ass. Let this whore know what a dumb slut she is." You will take this to a public place (as public as you are comfortable with - doesn't have to be super busy but there should be a high chance that somebody sees you.) You will set up the sign and put the marker next to it. You will then hike up your skirt exposing your ass. You will kneel with your face in the ground so you cannot see if anybody is coming. You will stay like this for 10 minutes... or until your ass runs out of room for more words. Whichever comes first.

Make sure you take note of how many words are written on you. I will take that number into account for your next task.
Thank you so much, I will try it tomorrow at one of the park and share an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Maybe a fun rule for then your at home at least 1 hole must be filled
And must feel full
Should be only at home or outside too, except work?

Old 04-18-2024, 07:15 AM   #9
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Wearing a sheer dress or a sheer top and short skirt with no bra or panties take a train trip to a nude beach. You may take a towel and a bag to store your clothes in but nothing else.

On the train you are to discreetly show your pussy to anyone that is watching you. If possible encourage them to finger you and see how far it can go.

Once at the beach strip and place your clothes in the bag. Since your looking to get into better shape I would encourage some beach exercises. Running, jumping jacks, anything to show your body off. Sexual encounters are also encouraged, but I'm not sure what you can get away with on a public beach.

Back on the train home do the same thing again, perhaps you could get two strangers to finger you at the same time.

Enjoy the trip, write the report here and let us know if you got a tan.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk