Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Please choose the humiliating costume.
Overwatch DVA one-piece swimsuit 11 39.29%
Sailor Moon bikini 17 60.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2017, 02:29 AM   #1
cutehamster

Music Beam 24/M Decide my humiliating party costume and dare me

In sum, I lost a bet and need to wear humiliating girl costume to a party. Based on the suggestions from this thread, my gf and I have narrow down into two choices. We would let you all the decide my fate in the party, on which outfit I should wear. I will try my best to describe both outfits here:

Option 1: Overwatch DVA swimsuit
This is my gf's favorite outfit. I will wear this one-piece swimsuit and have bright red stripes drawn on my face. We order this swimsuit at one-size smaller than my usual measurement, so it will be very tight. I will be wearing the headpiece but the gun is depend on availability. I will be on bare foot throughout the party. Since the costume is tight, a remote control vibrating egg will be placed beside my cock and my gf will teases me.

Option 2: Sailor Moon bikini
I will be wearing the bikini top and short skirt as in the picture and the collar. I will be wearing a red high heel (about 2 inches) as part of costume and bright red lipstick. I will also wear a girl panties inside and holds remote vibrating egg inside my cock. As a part of this costume, I must always do the V smile pose as in this image.

Additional, I will not wearing hair wig in the party so people know I am a male wearing humiliating girl outfit. If the total votes in the poll exceed 50, I will wear a small butt plug. I will edge without orgasm based on the number of votes in the poll and complete all before the party. I will also wear bra pads/push up bra to increase my breast size.

So, please votes in the poll to choose your desire costume and give me any dares or rules to be completed during the party. Shall you have any inquiry on the costume or improvement be made on the costume, please let us know.

Thanks for humiliating me.

Rules and PM dares

Likes: Orgasm control, anal, hidden-public, rules, postures
Limits: Illegal, dangerous, public, pain, scat/pee, picture/video

Last edited by cutehamster; 03-25-2017 at 07:24 AM.
cutehamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:57 AM   #2
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

During the party, you should talk to at least 5 strangers nonchalantly and if any of them ask about you crossdressing, you must play it off as if you were a girl.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:03 AM   #3
tightsboi

Talk to a few people at the party and complain that you couldn't find a Sailor Moon school outfit for the party.

My Discord is maid.neko, please add me
I have to wear tights, no socks || Currently locked in permanent chastity

tightsboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:44 AM   #4
cutehamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
During the party, you should talk to at least 5 strangers nonchalantly and if any of them ask about you crossdressing, you must play it off as if you were a girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tightsboi View Post
Talk to a few people at the party and complain that you couldn't find a Sailor Moon school outfit for the party.
Thanks for these dares. It seem a bit hard and very embarrassing, I will try my best to do it. For second dare, I will do it if Sailor Moon outfit is chosen.

Rules and PM dares

Old 03-25-2017, 03:55 AM   #5
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe you could add some breastforms or something similiar? It would give you some nice fake boobs
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 04:15 AM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus100 View Post
Maybe you could add some breastforms or something similiar? It would give you some nice fake boobs
I second this one. Aside from your hair and makeup, you need to try as hard as you can to look super girly.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:25 AM   #7
cutehamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus100 View Post
Yeah, I will wear push up bra and bra pads to get a fake boob in either one of this costume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
I second this one. Aside from your hair and makeup, you need to try as hard as you can to look super girly.
I will maintain normal boyish short hair as usual. I not sure whether I would wear a girly makeup yet.

Rules and PM dares

Old 03-25-2017, 07:25 AM   #8
cutehamster

Due to some concern of over exposure and being too sexy, we changed the sailor moon bikini into a skirt set, as this: http://imgur.com/a/cDNqM

As compensation, I will be wearing remote controlled vibrating egg inside the panties.

Rules and PM dares

Old 03-26-2017, 06:49 PM   #9
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Your gf has control of the egg and must turn it on for at least three minutes every half hour, but she can leave it turned on however long she wants and as often as she wants.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:58 AM   #10
cutehamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman5262005 View Post
Your gf has control of the egg and must turn it on for at least three minutes every half hour, but she can leave it turned on however long she wants and as often as she wants.
Thanks. This is what we planned initially where my gf will controls the vibe inside me.

Anyway, it appears that the Sailor Moon outfit going to win.

Rules and PM dares

Old 03-29-2017, 06:35 AM   #11
cutehamster

Thanks to all for vote in this poll, and the outfit chosen is Sailor Moon bikini dress. I have placed order for this costume.

It like still one week away from the party, is still any dares for me during the party?

Rules and PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk