Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
wsedrf69

Male 26/male/switch seeks 18+/female/switch in any location

26/male/switch seeks 18+/female/switch in any location

Reply to this thread here

Male Switch seeks 25ish Female Switch as partner for Adventures and Experimentation

Quote:
“A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct.“
Since I have no idea how to manage a beginning, I’ll just jump right in! I would like to meet a kindred spirit, an inquisitive, playful companion for adventures of both conversational and physical natures. Ideally a gigantic brain wrapped in a beautiful body (though the body might be optional if literal mind-fucking is available . There are some things I would like to experiment with to satisfy my... curiosity and perhaps such investigations would also sate yours. I am of course open to discussions regarding things you would be interested in trying, experiments are always best when they leave all parties satisfied.

About Me

I’m curious, experimental (though not in the Frankenstein manner), switchy, shy, nerdy (just SLIGHTLY) and fond of a proper and thorough use of the English language (though I am known to abuse parentheses (and occasionally nest them)). My favorite topics are science (physics), sex, math, technology, video games and science fiction. I can generally hold a conversation on most topics (though sometimes I have difficulty starting them). I shall describe myself as tall, pale and long-haired. Hopefully that’s close enough to handsome. Turn-ons include intelligence, science, nerdy jokes and some other things that are a secret (unless you ask nicely).
  • Interested in casual experimentation and playmates (at least initially)
  • Limited experience, learns quickly
  • Kinks include teasing and torment, control, detailed instructions and assorted sensations
  • Switches, likes switching, would play both roles with the same partner
  • Dislikes extreme pain, public, degradation and anything dangerous or injurious
  • Prefers explicit to implicit and negotiation to assumption

About You

You should be curious, kinky, interesting and intelligent, but I’m sure you are! If you are interested in teaching, learning, exploring or just talking that’s great. The ideal candidate will fill the role of a friend, not just a fuck-toy (though the latter can be arranged, if you like).
  • Female in your 20s. Boobs and a brain are the key physical requirements.
  • Switchy and nerdy are ideal though not required
  • Honest, trustworthy
  • Enjoys tease, torment and control
  • Looking to explore some fantasies, try something new or teach me something

Experimental Protocol

I’m really quite flexible in what exact activities we undertake together, I tend to adapt to my partner. I’ve taken both dominant and submissive roles in the past, depending on circumstances (and the phase of the moon) and enjoy both, in different ways. I do have a number of things I like, or would like to try, and I’ve included a selection here.
  • Schoolgirl/boy - punishments or rewards based on performance in school
  • Earning orgasms, short-term denial or forced orgasms
  • Experimenting with new sensations, new ideas, long-term control (possibly)
  • Doming or subbing as a duo/couple
  • Games! Perhaps board games or video games that need some spice
  • <Your ideas here>

This would be an online relationship, beginning with friendship. The exact parameters and evolution subject to negotiation. I’m online constantly, though not always available for play. A webcam and microphone are definite assets, but certainly not required (I’m shy, and I like text). Communication by IM and occasionally e-mail is acceptable. I would prefer a “friends who occasionally play kinky games” style of relationship.

If I’ve manage to arouse your curiosity then I would love to hear from you. Ask questions, make an offer or just start a conversation. My preference is for these inquiries to arrive via private message, care of this establishment.

Thanks for reading,
-- Wise
Gentleman Scholar

Last edited by Leopard; 06-04-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:57 PM   #2
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yay! I'm so glad you finally decided to post something! I really like it :3

Good luck in your search, you deserve it!

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk