Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-08-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Five Regrets for Kinky Lovers

1. Have you ever regretted doing/giving a dare or giving a task as a dom/sub? If so what was the most worse dare and why did you regret it?

2. After orgasming have you ever quickly (say within 24h) regretted what you were doing? If so what, and is there anything you regularly do that makes you that makes you feel like that?

3. Have you ever been caught by anyone (masturbating or doing any dare) or someone you know found out about your kinks? If so how did you feel and did things ever go back to "normal"?

4. Is there any dare you've chickened out of that you would now want to do?

5. What's one dare/kink you'd like to do but aren't yet brave enough to do (future regret)?
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:25 AM   #2
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

1. Have you ever regretted doing/giving a dare or giving a task as a dom/sub? If so what was the most worse dare and why did you regret it?
There's no dare I've regretted.

2. After orgasming have you ever quickly (say within 24h) regretted what you were doing? If so what, and is there anything you regularly do that makes you that makes you feel like that?
A few times in varying circumstances, the one that comes immediately to mind is after performing scat related acts, especially if I have to clean up afterwards. It's usually just immediate regret which fades quickly.

3. Have you ever been caught by anyone (masturbating or doing any dare) or someone you know found out about your kinks? If so how did you feel and did things ever go back to "normal"?
As a kid, I gave myself the challenge of running around all the upstairs rooms in the house naked while my family were downstairs. I hadn't realised that my sister was in bed until I was halfway into the room. To this day I don't know if she saw me or not.

Not that I can think of.

5. What's one dare/kink you'd like to do but aren't yet brave enough to do (future regret)?
I'd like to be a sub in a sub/dom relationship. My partner and I have experimented with sub/dom play but nothing long term.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #3
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

honestly, I don't think i've regreted a dare or task yet. hmm. i need to work harder.

2. After orgasming have you ever quickly (say within 24h) regretted what you were doing? If so what, and is there anything you regularly do that makes you that makes you feel like that? Usually, if i cum directly on my face, i feel alot of shame right after, and i almost immediatly regret it. im trying to get into eating my own cum, because when im horny, cum is delicious! but once i shoot, im not horny anymore and so i just regret everything.

3. Have you ever been caught by anyone (masturbating or doing any dare) or someone you know found out about your kinks? If so how did you feel and did things ever go back to "normal"? my sister caought me wareing her panties, i tried to deny it, but she ended up being the first person I came out to. I guess things never became the same again.

4. Is there any dare you've chickened out of that you would now want to do?probally. I just cant think of any at the moment. probally involving public stuff.

5. What's one dare/kink you'd like to do but aren't yet brave enough to do (future regret)? eating my own cum and enjoying it.
Last orgasm:04/17/24
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 03:17 PM   #4
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
performing scat related acts, especially if I have to clean up afterwards. It's usually just immediate regret which fades quickly.
Very true, I've been there with messy and pee tasks (which is largely why they're in my limits now). That moment of cleaning yourself up while thinking "What was I thinking!?" isn't a great one. That being said it's not enough to put me off pee play totally.

Quote:
im trying to get into eating my own cum, because when im horny, cum is delicious! but once i shoot, im not horny anymore and so i just regret everything.
Hehe, I know that feeling well. If there was some magic way to extend that orgasm beyond cumming I'd totally eat me own cum but I too bottle it when the moment arrives.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 10:42 PM   #5
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I’m not really the only thing I can think of is sharing my nudes with my face online with a lot of randoms. Never know where they are now or will be in the future

The first time I came all over my face but after that not so much

Luckily no

Yes, hidden change room dare. I would love to go to a multi store that had female and male clothes and try on female clothes in secret and take photos and shit. Chickened out twice and never tried again

I don’t really have one. I would even let my partner peg me if the option came up

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
regret, truth