Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2020, 09:12 PM   #1
ComicGurl

Box What exercise should I do?

Hello all, I want to get more fit and flexible. So I want to ask all of the nicer people on getDare what exercise I should do next? You can make it a challenge or just say here is xyz.com do this. It can be one exercise like 20 pushups or a whole routine.

You, nice people, can decide which exercise I do and when. If no day or date listed it would be the next free day or in the order, they came in. You do not have to add any kink to it unless you want to, none is required. You can post multiple days on your post as well, if you say weekly I will do it for a season worth of time, so like all of fall or winter. If any proof wanted just tell me as well.

I can not do any exercises on Monday and Wednesday, any other days I am able to do them and will do my best. Also, I am not fit god here, so do not say do a 5mile run or 1000 pushups, it has to be reasonable and doable.

If anything ask away.

*Note I do plan to go hiking weekly around 30+ minutes.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
ComicGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 10:24 AM   #2
ComicGurl

I do plan to start this on Saturday 10/17/20 if I get any post here. This maybe a mother dead post it seems sadly.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
Old 10-16-2020, 09:44 PM   #3
Raz

Tomorrow do as many push ups you can do in 2 minutes then rest for one minute. Then do as many leg lifts as you can in 2 minutes then rest for 1 minute. Then do as many squats you can do in 2 minutes and without rest do 2 minutes of high knees. Complete that circuit 3 times. Be sure to report here how you do.

Likes: teasing, edging, giving pain, stress positions, making subs beg, orgasm control, using long distance toys, electricity/shocking, ruining orgasms.

If you want a dare I am always happy to give one as long as a well written report is sent once completed.
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 03:25 PM   #4
ComicGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Tomorrow do as many push ups you can do in 2 minutes then rest for one minute. Then do as many leg lifts as you can in 2 minutes then rest for 1 minute. Then do as many squats you can do in 2 minutes and without rest do 2 minutes of high knees. Complete that circuit 3 times. Be sure to report here how you do.
Thank you Raz =3 this was Hard since I am not good at all at Push-Ups, I tend to push myself and have to fix it.

Push-ups: As I said above I always have issues doing push-ups and can never do them 100% right. I am not sure why, I just always push myself and have to move back. I looked up lots of times how to do them, still not good at them no matter the advice. 33, 28, 21 is how many I did each time, My arms feel like noodles.

Leg Lifts - These are hard for me to do as well, well all would be hard to do for me at the moment >.> Anyway, after looking up how to do these I did them, I did more of these but hard to do them long. 40, 41, 35

Squats - I like doing squats except for at times being light-headed for doing them fast... Also, the times I moved or lost a bit of balance I did these a bit. 50, 50, 43 - I was close to the first number and did it a bit more to get it the third time I was tired after all others...

Knee Highs - These I like the idea of since it reminds me of pony training. 40, 37, 36, these were hard to do because no rest and then next exercise @@

Thank you for the routine :3 hopefully I will get more.
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
Old 10-18-2020, 10:36 PM   #5
ComicGurl

That one I got was ok, harder longer I did it happy it was not too long
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl