Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2019, 03:16 PM   #1
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Default Make Me Go To The Gym!

Hi there,

I got aboard the gym hype early this year and was going regularly. The last month or so I've not been going much at all (once a week at most). I've just got no motivation.

I want to change that to every other day. I was going to come up with a plan to achieve this myself but thought it was more fun to leave it to you!

Please suggest any dares, rules / restrictions that can help me achieve this!

I'll be very grateful for any and all suggestions . Be as harsh as you want as long as you read my limits

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 03:47 PM   #2
sarahsosore1

I think you definitely need to climbs some flights of stairs. Probably should do 20, and you should probably have a sip of water after each flight. I’m sure that won’t causing any issues with the other dates you may receive
sarahsosore1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 04:02 PM   #3
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsosore1 View Post
I think you definitely need to climbs some flights of stairs. Probably should do 20, and you should probably have a sip of water after each flight. I’m sure that won’t causing any issues with the other dates you may receive
Thanks very much for your dare!

I don't have time right now for it but will do it tomorrow and report back.

Were you hinting at something?

Forever vulnerable here

PM Dares!
Old 05-28-2019, 06:45 PM   #4
Idubbeldareyou2

Hi there,

Do five minutes of stretching or very light exercise every morning.
If you skip it, you are not allowed to orgasm that day.

Good luck with the work outs.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 12:08 AM   #5
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post
Hi there,

Do five minutes of stretching or very light exercise every morning.
If you skip it, you are not allowed to orgasm that day.

Good luck with the work outs.
Thanks, I'll start this today

Forever vulnerable here

PM Dares!
Old 05-29-2019, 11:33 AM   #6
wingman78
Longtime User

OK, here's my motivational plan for you. You want to go to the gym every other day, so this will make you stick to that as much as you can.

For a bit of positive motivation you're to count how many gym days you completed in a row. So the first day you go is 1, if you go again within two days you're at 2, if you have a third visit within two days of the second you're up to 3, etc. The count resets to 0 if you don't visit the gym for two consecutive days.
Your reward for keeping to that schedule is something from your likes: you are to do one edge for every consecutive gym visit you completed on schedule, and you are to do those right before your next visit.

So in this example you'd go without edging the first time. If you visit the gym again within two days you are to edge once right before going. Then is you go again within two days of that you perform two edges first, etc.

And there's also a punishment for not going: for every day you're behing on your schedule you are to do 10 hard spanks to each ass cheek. This is cumulative; so if you didn't go to the gym on the second day since you last went the third day gets you 10 spanks. Then 20 spanks on the day after that, 30 on the next, etc until you go back to the gym.
Old 05-29-2019, 06:45 PM   #7
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Mine is kind of simple. Take some tape and a $1.00 bill. If you desire a little more excitement use a higher denomination.

The first time you go to the gym find a hiding place for the $1.00 bill. Maybe under the lockers if there is space there. Or on top of the lockers. Maybe taped under a seat on an exercise machine. Or in between the weights that never get separated. Is there a high window sill? Look around and find different places. Before you leave hide that $1.00 bill.

You must finish a complete set of all exercises while you are there.

In two days come back and see if the $1.00 bill is still there. If it is, then you get to orgasm that day when you get home. If the $1.00 bill is gone, then no orgasm for you. But you may edge as encouragement.

Before you leave hide the $1.00 bill again and play the same game two days later. Over and over.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaVance for this post:
Old 05-30-2019, 12:13 AM   #8
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
OK, here's my motivational plan for you. You want to go to the gym every other day, so this will make you stick to that as much as you can.

For a bit of positive motivation you're to count how many gym days you completed in a row. So the first day you go is 1, if you go again within two days you're at 2, if you have a third visit within two days of the second you're up to 3, etc. The count resets to 0 if you don't visit the gym for two consecutive days.
Your reward for keeping to that schedule is something from your likes: you are to do one edge for every consecutive gym visit you completed on schedule, and you are to do those right before your next visit.

So in this example you'd go without edging the first time. If you visit the gym again within two days you are to edge once right before going. Then is you go again within two days of that you perform two edges first, etc.

And there's also a punishment for not going: for every day you're behing on your schedule you are to do 10 hard spanks to each ass cheek. This is cumulative; so if you didn't go to the gym on the second day since you last went the third day gets you 10 spanks. Then 20 spanks on the day after that, 30 on the next, etc until you go back to the gym.
Wow, this is great, thanks Just what I was looking for

I'll get on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Mine is kind of simple. Take some tape and a $1.00 bill. If you desire a little more excitement use a higher denomination.

The first time you go to the gym find a hiding place for the $1.00 bill. Maybe under the lockers if there is space there. Or on top of the lockers. Maybe taped under a seat on an exercise machine. Or in between the weights that never get separated. Is there a high window sill? Look around and find different places. Before you leave hide that $1.00 bill.

You must finish a complete set of all exercises while you are there.

In two days come back and see if the $1.00 bill is still there. If it is, then you get to orgasm that day when you get home. If the $1.00 bill is gone, then no orgasm for you. But you may edge as encouragement.

Before you leave hide the $1.00 bill again and play the same game two days later. Over and over.

Thanks for the dare. I'm not sure how well this is going to work with £1 coins. I would use a note but the minimum that could be worth is over $6.

I'll give it a go with coins I think

Forever vulnerable here

PM Dares!
The following 2 users say Thank You to KinkyHavok for this post:
Old 05-30-2019, 02:34 PM   #9
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsosore1 View Post
I did this today. I did it in 2 rounds of 10 flights each (with 30 minutes in between). This was very hard work! I used the stairs in my house. The first few were easy and I took my sips after them and everything was going well. After about 5 it become very punishing. According to my watch, my heart rate got up to 171 BPM and sort of sat there. By the end I was dripping with sweat and felt like lying on the floor.

The 2nd round went very much like the first. Maybe I was a little more tired. The water didn't cause me any trouble. You need to do more to cause me bladder issues

Thanks for the dare though!

Forever vulnerable here

PM Dares!
Old 10-14-2021, 07:20 AM   #10
nibalath

I know what it's like not to have the motivation to go to the gym, even if you know it's necessary. For a long time, after I came home from work, I used to stay in bed until it was night outside. Do you know how I got rid of laziness? I was saying if I didn't go to the gym that day, I would have bad luck or bad news. The truth is that I felt I didn't have enough energy to move; I felt tired. But I solved this by consuming ostarine solution to increase strength and lots of fruits and vegetables. Water was also not absent from my daily routine.

Last edited by nibalath; 10-17-2021 at 01:19 AM.
nibalath is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, gym, harsh, restrictions, rules